PDA

View Full Version : Eagle LE Active Shooter Chest Rig

3p031
04-26-09, 21:34
I was looking for something just like this. But since its listed on eagles website in the LE section am I able to buy it or do I have to be Police? Im SF in the Air Force is that good enough can I send them a copy of my CAC? Or can I just order it off the site?

CavReconScout
04-26-09, 22:52
You can order it, it's not restricted in any way. I run one with an ATS small med pouch, it works great. I think Rob runs one, too.

ST911
04-26-09, 23:05
I was looking for something just like this. But since its listed on eagles website in the LE section am I able to buy it or do I have to be Police? Im SF in the Air Force is that good enough can I send them a copy of my CAC? Or can I just order it off the site?

Available to all. Recommended.

3p031
04-26-09, 23:59
sweet thanks guys. I just want something for range time instead of bringing out my complete DFLCS or takeing it apart lol. Does anyone know if the secondary pouches will fit a Sig P226 mag?

ST911
04-27-09, 09:49
Does anyone know if the secondary pouches will fit a Sig P226 mag?

http://www.eagleindustries.com/product.php?productid=16275&cat=71&page=1

"The pistol magazine pouches each feature their own separate flap, and are sized to fit most common semi-auto magazines such as the Glock 17, Smith and Wesson M&P Series, 1911, and Beretta to name a few."

Verified.

3p031
04-27-09, 10:14
Sweet didnt remember reading that. Ill order one tonight then. Hopefully I can have it for when I go to the range this weekend. Anyone know about Eagles shipping and or processing times?

ST911
04-27-09, 20:02
Sweet didnt remember reading that. Ill order one tonight then. Hopefully I can have it for when I go to the range this weekend. Anyone know about Eagles shipping and or processing times?

If in stock, Eagle is pretty quick.