PDA

View Full Version : opsgear.com - good, bad or ugly?

frogger
04-28-09, 21:41
I find an item I've been searching for on opsgear.com. I've never bought from them before. Does anyone have an experience with them? Are they a good vendor?

frogger
04-28-09, 22:14
Well, there were no complaints on the BBB website so I risked it and placed the order before they sold out of the item I wanted. I did get a pretty quick email with an order confirmation. I'll try to report back once the order arrives.

TUNNEL RAT 33
04-29-09, 10:45
ive ordered a few things from them - all good experiences .

ginarik
04-29-09, 12:33
I met the opsgear crew at a gun show in Utah a couple weeks ago. I ended up buying a couple of shirts from them. The store that's listed on the web site is 20 minutes from my house (North Salt Lake)

They are good in my book :)

SeriousStudent
04-29-09, 17:36
I have done two orders with them. Items were in stock as advertised, and shipped quickly. I have no complaints.

BrentPete
04-29-09, 21:39
I stopped by their physical store today after I realized I would be driving right by them on my way home from work. They seem to have a good amount of product on the shelves. They also operate http://www.urbanwarfarecenter.com/

frogger
04-29-09, 22:34
Update. Well, my card was charged today the correct amount and when I logged onto their site it showed that my order had shipped. I did not get an email notification that my order had shipped, but if they charge me the right amount and get me my product in a reasonable amount of time, I can live with that.

variablebinary
04-30-09, 04:33
I've stopped into their store a couple of times when I was picking up XCR parts (They are very close to Robinson Armament).

Nice guys all around. I cant speak on how well they handle internet orders. But face to face, they are top notch.

LMarshall73
04-30-09, 11:29
I used to order from them frequently (when their primary market was milsim paintball). Never had any problems back then.

frogger
05-02-09, 15:07
My order arrived today and was just what I ordered. Other than the lack of a shipping notification email, it was a flawless transaction.

reno-mike
02-09-10, 16:09
I purchased a sling from them, it was poor quality and not what was depicted on their web site photo. The del./handling charge was expensive and I had to pay postage to send it back to get a refund back on my c.c. They also deducted 15% re-stock fee!
I do not recommend this company!

m4fun
02-09-10, 21:53
Had good luck with them - even hooked me up before a training. I was impressed.