PDA

View Full Version : BCG HELP

restfortheweary
05-01-09, 15:58
I need a BCG now and the only one I can find is the Fall Zero. I know nothing about the quality of this BCG. Any input would be appreciated.

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1353

jhurt
05-01-09, 16:24
No experience with Fail Zero however they are expensive...for less then that there a few LMT semi-auto BCG on gunbroker. Around $200 or so I believe. Also a bunch of RRA ones as well if you just need anything and need it now.

Blankwaffe
05-01-09, 17:10
Give Fulton Armory a call and see what he has left in stock.Thats the last source I have.

larry0071
05-01-09, 17:36
PM Sent. Go order it.

mattk
05-01-09, 22:03
I'm having the same problem. Trying to build my first ar. Have my heart set on BCM or LMT but now the first part I wanted to buy is now the last part I need and can't seem to find. I can't seem to get to the computer fast enough when they send the email out.Might go the gunbroker route but would much rather buy from a reputable dealer.What a crappy time to be a gun enthusiast. Local range is even limiting to 2 boxes of ammo per trip. :(
I was checking out that one earlier today but as mentioned ealier its way too expensive, and to be honest the fact that it's still in stock makes me wonder about the quality

Dunderway
05-02-09, 14:54
G&R Tactical seems to be getting their house brand BCGs in fairly regularly now. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago, and have seen them available since then. BCM is supposed to be getting more in a few weeks. Sign up for their email notification and act fast.

CLHC
05-03-09, 01:19
http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=27850

Jerz_subbie
05-03-09, 10:37
IM me if you still need one

restfortheweary
05-03-09, 14:54
Found a CMT local. Kept my LMT on order. Thanks for the help.

Alex F
05-03-09, 17:26
Parts seem to be slowing showing up more and more into shops/online retailers. I'm hoping that prices will come down to a reasonable level soon so that I can pick up another M4.

I just snagged a nicely staked BCG on that other site for a reasonable price.

Just keep an eye out and you'll be able to get what you need without paying an exorbitant price.

C4IGrant
05-04-09, 16:01
G&R Tactical seems to be getting their house brand BCGs in fairly regularly now. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago, and have seen them available since then. BCM is supposed to be getting more in a few weeks. Sign up for their email notification and act fast.

We should have some more BCG's available soon and will be stocking the fail zero BCG's shortly (just shipped us an order).

C4

Blankwaffe
05-04-09, 17:04
We should have some more BCG's available soon and will be stocking the fail zero BCG's shortly (just shipped us an order).

C4

Grant,
Have you eye balled or T&E'd one of the Fail Zero BCG's?
Just curious....as you know I have a rather serious BCG fetish.

C4IGrant
05-04-09, 21:10
Grant,
Have you eye balled or T&E'd one of the Fail Zero BCG's?
Just curious....as you know I have a rather serious BCG fetish.

I have not, but have talked to Costa about them & he is running them with no issues.

The company that they are buying the bolts & carriers from is a VERY good one (FYI).

C4

DTHN2LGS
05-05-09, 00:16
PK Firearms has RRA BCG's in stock now.

Blankwaffe
05-05-09, 01:23
I have not, but have talked to Costa about them & he is running them with no issues.

The company that they are buying the bolts & carriers from is a VERY good one (FYI).

C4

Sounds good.I will have to try one when you get some in stock.

SWATcop556
05-05-09, 01:47

C4

Costa has spoken!! :cool:

Seriously though I have heard promising things about these BCG's and look forward to running one soon. Grant you don't by chance have an ETA on these or a pre-oder list do you?