PDA

View Full Version : Warren sight purchase / installation

f.2
05-04-09, 19:32
I'd like to try a set of Warren sights on a G17. Respectfully request recommendations on where I can send the slide for sight purchase and installation.

Would the Warren Tactical poa / poi be the same as the stock Glock sights, or Glock Trijicon night sights (TNS), which I'm used to on my G19s?

JonInWA
05-04-09, 19:56
I've found POA/POI to be the same regarding my G34. Any competant gunsmith will easily be able to install the sights for you.

Best, Jon

SeriousStudent
05-04-09, 21:01
You may wish to contact gotM4 here. He's a smith at Virginia Arms. I have had him work on my firearms, and he does excellent work, with a very quick turnaround. Good communication, too.

If you buy the sights from him, he will likely perform the install for no additional fee. It would be wise to confirm that, things do change.

I am about to do the same thing myself, I want a set of Warren 2-dot tritiums on both of my G-19's. I'm sending them to him for the work.

trio
05-05-09, 00:41
actually, as a strange aside, Scott Warren was in VA Arms today....nice guy, great sights...we need more people to buy them so we can get more variants! (i would love me some dot on dot warren tacts for my Springer Pro...)

Bigboote
05-05-09, 09:29
Scott Warren was in VA Arms today....

did he happen to mention an ETA on his next run of sights for SIG's?

JHC
05-05-09, 19:39
Chris at this outfit has sold me 4 sets of Warren Tactical and Warren Sevigny sights. They are superb. Excellent choice. Chris is a fine gentleman and a very accomplished 3 gun shooter. He will install if you send him your slide.

http://www.cpwsa.com/

f.2
05-06-09, 21:19
Can you get Warren Tactical sights for a G17 with 3 dot night sights?

Shotdown
05-06-09, 21:53

Yes. They are about $128.

I'd like to get the two dot NS for my G23.

brianc142
05-06-09, 23:28
I've been running Warren Sights exclusively since they first hit the market a few years ago. Hands down best Glock sights I've ever used.

Medicine Calf
05-07-09, 13:23

The double rear lamps are yellow without outlines around the tritium inserts.

http://mle-shootingsports.com/p87/WTS---Warren-Tactical-Sets/product_info.html