PDA

View Full Version : Man throws infant out of car on I-275

ZDL
05-05-09, 13:24
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Baby-dies-abandoned-along-I-275-in-Tampa/wKCqs2AyLkuny0wt8C1QUw.cspx

Infant murder suspect: 'It's a dirty game'
Reported by: Keith Baker
Email: kbaker@abcactionnews.com
Contributor: Cary Williams

TAMPA, FL -- Authorities have arrested a man they say threw an infant from a car along I-275 Tuesday morning. The 3-month-old boy died.

21-year-old Richard McTear Jr. was apprehended around 9 a.m. at 3803 Arlington Drive in Tampa.

Jason Bird, an off-duty news photographer for WTVT-TV, found the child, identified as Emanuel Murray, in the southbound emergency lane near Fowler Avenue around 4:30 a.m.

"On the side of the road, I saw something out of the corner of my eye and at first I thought it was a baby doll, and then as I was thinking about it more I thought that was awfully big for a doll," Bird said.

He decided to go back to take another look.

"It was laying there with its eyes open," he said. "I couldn't look at it. It freaked me out, but fortunately law enforcement came right away."
About 45 minutes earlier, deputies were called to a home at 12414 North 15th Street for a report of domestic violence at the Marbella Apartments.

The caller, Jasmine Bedwell, said that she and McTear were fighting and that she and her 3-month-old son had been beaten. Bedwell told the operator the man picked up the baby and threw him on the concrete.

She said he then picked up the child and took off in a blue 4-door Chevrolet Impala.

The baby was pronounced dead alongside the Interstate around 4:30 a.m. A sheriff's spokeswoman said the medical examiner's office will determine just when the baby died.

Tampa Police later located McTear's car at 1601 River Cove in Tampa.

McTear has a prior record. He was previously arrested on charges including felony battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation.

After his arrest, McTear was taken to Tampa Police District 3 Headquarters and then taken to the Falkenburg Road Jail where he is being held.

When ABC Action News reporter Dustin Chase asked how he could throw a baby out the window, McTear responded "It's a dirty game."

bkb0000
05-05-09, 13:30
there just really isn't a whole lot to say about a guy like that... other than "on your knees," as you draw your sidearm.

kry226
05-05-09, 13:31
It's just gonna get worse. See that cold, blank stare? Evil.

How do you slam a baby to the concrete? Evil.

Thomas M-4
05-05-09, 13:50
there just really isn't a whole lot to say about a guy like that... other than "on your knees," as you draw your sidearm.

A bullet is to good for that sh$t head. I wish they had public stoning for crap like that.

Terry
05-05-09, 13:56
Once again proving that man's inhumanity to man know's no boundries.
It will be difficult, and somewhat hollow, but I will pray for all involved.
Terry.

jcase64
05-05-09, 14:02
I'm sick to my stomach.

DangerMouse
05-05-09, 14:03
Here is a person who should be waterboarded again and again for no other reason than to make him suffer.

Anyone who could slam a baby on to pavement isn't human and so does not deserve to be treated as a human.

CarlosDJackal
05-05-09, 14:05
Infant murder suspect: 'It's a dirty game'
Reported by: Keith Baker
Email: kbaker@abcactionnews.com
Contributor: Cary Williams

TAMPA, FL -- Authorities have arrested a man they say threw an infant from a car along I-275 Tuesday morning. The 3-month-old boy died.

21-year-old Richard McTear Jr. was apprehended around 9 a.m. at 3803 Arlington Drive in Tampa.

Jason Bird, an off-duty news photographer for WTVT-TV, found the child, identified as Emanuel Murray, in the southbound emergency lane near Fowler Avenue around 4:30 a.m.

"On the side of the road, I saw something out of the corner of my eye and at first I thought it was a baby doll, and then as I was thinking about it more I thought that was awfully big for a doll," Bird said.

He decided to go back to take another look.

"It was laying there with its eyes open," he said. "I couldn't look at it. It freaked me out, but fortunately law enforcement came right away."
About 45 minutes earlier, deputies were called to a home at 12414 North 15th Street for a report of domestic violence at the Marbella Apartments.

The caller, Jasmine Bedwell, said that she and McTear were fighting and that she and her 3-month-old son had been beaten. Bedwell told the operator the man picked up the baby and threw him on the concrete.

She said he then picked up the child and took off in a blue 4-door Chevrolet Impala.

The baby was pronounced dead alongside the Interstate around 4:30 a.m. A sheriff's spokeswoman said the medical examiner's office will determine just when the baby died.

Tampa Police later located McTear's car at 1601 River Cove in Tampa.

McTear has a prior record. He was previously arrested on charges including felony battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation.

After his arrest, McTear was taken to Tampa Police District 3 Headquarters and then taken to the Falkenburg Road Jail where he is being held.

When ABC Action News reporter Dustin Chase asked how he could throw a baby out the window, McTear responded "It's a dirty game."

ZDL
05-05-09, 14:08
My bad carlos. I was getting better at doing that. I'll add it.

Alex F
05-05-09, 15:18
RIP to the child.

:(

rat31465
05-05-09, 15:25
I personally believe that there is a special place reserved in Hell for people like this man...:mad:
as there is a special place in Heaven for the Victum...

bkb0000
05-05-09, 15:34
I personally believe that there is a special place reserved in Hell for people like this man...:mad:
as there is a special place in Heaven for the Victum...

Jesus said, "for the man who would harm a child- it would be better for him had he never been born."

rat31465
05-05-09, 15:41
Jesus said, "for the man who would harm a child- it would be better for him had he never been born."

AMEN....bkb

Safetyhit
05-05-09, 16:59
Get the blowtorch out for this one.

Gentoo
05-05-09, 17:04
Fun times ahead for this guy in gen pop.

Irish
05-05-09, 17:05
Death is too quick & simple. Put him in general population at a max security prison and announce his deeds over the PA system. I would have no qualms with anything done to him and I hope it would be slow and painful.

Cohibra45
05-05-09, 17:23
The young man doesn't know anything about it being a 'dirty game' yet..........just wait until he gets into GP in prison.

The first picture of his staring into the police camera is cold, but that second picture of him just shows me a young kid. To bad he will have to grow up in such a harsh environment. The young having kids when they are just kids themselves. What I would really like to see is him speaking to our school kids in a year or two telling them about his mistakes and trying to straighten them out a little. I'm probably too 'rose colored glasses' and all, but I really do hope some good comes out of this!!!

Sad, very sad!!!:(:(:(

Like the earlier poster said, I'll be praying for all involved.

The_War_Wagon
05-05-09, 17:32
A bullet is to good for that sh$t head. I wish they had public stoning for crap like that.

Tie his limbs to 4 horses, and let them PULL him apart. And then he can bleed to death. While crows eat him. :mad:

variablebinary
05-05-09, 17:39
I have a 5 month old and really didn't need to hear about this.

Just because something walks on two legs doesn't mean its human and worthy of compassion.

Nothing short of death will be justice.

scratchy
05-05-09, 17:49
The thing that did this is clearly sub mammalian, much less human. Toss him into a deep dark hole and forget about him. Make it chilly and wet too. Then let hungry hogs in.

Cohibra45
05-05-09, 17:51
I have a 5 month old and really didn't need to hear about this.

Just because something walks on two legs doesn't mean its human and worthy of compassion.

Nothing short of death will be justice.

Cherish and love your 5 month old......my 5 month old just turned 15 years old on the 29th of April. I have pictures of him right when he came out from his mother. I'm holding him in my arm like a football. That's how small he was then.

They will always be that small, even when they grow up to be bigger than you!!! That's a picture of him standing beside my Karmann Ghia looking like James Bond!!!

Like I said, love and cherish all the time you have with them!!

John_Wayne777
05-05-09, 18:15
So we have a guy who threw a small child out the window of a moving car.

I say we throw him out the back of a C130 at 10,000 feet. Sound reasonable?

rat31465
05-05-09, 18:21

Lets raise the "JUMP" height to 15,000, the air is a little thinner so he can suffer through the first 5,000 ft of free fall...get his breath back and regain consciousnes and then.....Splat......:D

Rider79
05-05-09, 18:54
What I would really like to see is him speaking to our school kids in a year or two telling them about his mistakes and trying to straighten them out a little. I'm probably too 'rose colored glasses' and all, but I really do hope some good comes out of this!!!

I hope you're not serious. I don't want this guy anywhere near another child, ever.

bkb0000
05-05-09, 19:02
http://www.abcactionnews.com/media/news/7/2/7/7279c956-1311-473b-b666-636c054fb479/Original.jpg

i was going to include the POS's picture too, but it seemed a damn crime to put the two in the same post. he should die nameless and faceless.

i have three little boys.. i dont care to hear about crimes against children, because it hits too close to home. i certainly don't enjoy looking at the photo of a bright-eyed now-brutally murdered baby boy, but it makes me mad.. and anger is what we should all have. so look, and be angry.

Safetyhit
05-05-09, 19:12
After seeing the picture, I upgrade from a blowtorch to.........oh, I hope someone just kills the fu*k.

Soon. Slowly.

Cohibra45
05-05-09, 19:21
I hope you're not serious. I don't want this guy anywhere near another child, ever.

I was just trying to say that I would really like something good to come out of this. I don't know what......it just makes me sick. Maybe public executions should be brought back. I know that they aren't used for deterrents, but, they sure do prevent recurring crimes by the same people.

I feel like everyone else here, but killing him is too good and too quick. I'm trying to think of ways that he would be tortured day in and day out and all I can think of is general population in prison.

Public execution...........hanging, but not breaking his neck!!! Just suffocating, resuscitation, and do it again and again until he dies from fright!!!

Mr.Goodtimes
05-05-09, 20:07

thats probably the best idea ive herd yet... the crew should beat the shit out of him on the way up though, since he beat his girl and kid first. then throw him out the back.

how long would it take to make it to earth from 15k feet?

bkb0000
05-05-09, 20:49
thats probably the best idea ive herd yet... the crew should beat the shit out of him on the way up though, since he beat his girl and kid first. then throw him out the back.

how long would it take to make it to earth from 15k feet?

56 seconds, depending on how badly he flails around

militarymoron
05-05-09, 21:07

he doesn't deserve such a quick death.
my 17-month old son is running around the room as i type this and my imagination is running wild thinking about what this guy deserves to be done to him for what he did.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-05-09, 21:08
56 seconds, depending on how badly he flails around

lets give him oxygen then and bring him up to around 30k feet... ittl be really cold on the way down. i also want him to have more then 56 seconds to contemplate what he did... 30k should give him plenty of time to think about what awaits him in his special spot in hell.

lwoper
05-05-09, 21:47
My little boy is 10 mths looking at him and holding him completes my day. I think as i write this how could anyone want to hurt a child. They should just take that waste of oxygen out back and shoot him. Better yet cuff his a$$ and let the mom have a crack at him.

mattjmcd
05-05-09, 21:47
I'd love to see this motherf@#cker do hard time breaking big rocks into gravel in 100deg heat for 20 years or so- while living in GP, naturally. Then draw and quarter his sorry ass.

Gramps
05-05-09, 23:54

This may be a little graphic for some, but I vote we actually attach a "Bungee" to his feet, then throw him out, then do a few "Fly By's" low over the runway and get his head verry close to the cement for the first several passes and then do what you want after that. Fly lower if it is the pilots wish. Then release bungee and all over the gators.

kaiservontexas
05-06-09, 00:44
power tools and medical doctors to keep it going for a while . . .

Yeah well, but he deserves it.

bkb0000
05-06-09, 01:02
i don't share the bloodthirst. would you torture a rabid dog to death? no, you just put it down and burn the body.

thats what this guy needs.. a single round through his head, and a bed of flames, without so much as a word before or after.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-06-09, 03:51
in the end, i dont care how he dies... i just think he should die.

Lumpy196
05-06-09, 05:17
I'm going to go watch my 4 month old son sleep for a few minutes.

dmanflynn
05-06-09, 07:44
Death is too quick & simple. Put him in general population at a max security prison and announce his deeds over the PA system. I would have no qualms with anything done to him and I hope it would be slow and painful.

Not that ive done time or intend to do any, but they dont take lightly to people who harm children.

Gramps
05-06-09, 12:08
i don't share the bloodthirst. would you torture a rabid dog to death? no, you just put it down and burn the body.

thats what this guy needs.. a single round through his head, and a bed of flames, without so much as a word before or after.

Does a "Rabid Dog" become "Rabid" by choice?

Did the human throw the child out by choice?

I see where your coming from.

I feel the goal in human punishment should be to show others that these kind of "Choice Actions" will NOT be tolerated by society, or there will be a price to pay that will not be good for them. "Supposedly" some of the gang bangers in Florida say, "So what are they going to do, kill me?"

NOT, "So what are they going to do, TORTURE me like I did my victims!" This is something you cannot teach dogs about becoming "Rabid".

In reality I don't think it should be a "Blood thirst" either though. But a punishment fitting the crime.

Just my old fashioned $.02 "Opinion".

E98T
05-06-09, 18:45
I'm going to go watch my 4 month old son sleep for a few minutes.

After being speechless the whole night at work last night when I read this tragedy, Lumpy your reaction is the one that makes the most sense of any.:mad:

Honu
05-06-09, 19:14
sick absolutely sick

I say drop him out of a car at about 15 MPH but do it over and over and over until he is almost dead then let him heal and do it again and again and again and do this for a few months

they really need to bring back the stockades and let people throw and beat this guy in a public square till he is dead

SloaneRanger
05-06-09, 19:36
..." He was previously arrested on charges including felony battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation" ...

Err... WTF is wrong with our society/penal/legal system today that a f**ing scumbag like this is seeing the light of day??!! ...

Sick to my stomach ..

Time to get rid of all those bleeding heart liberal social workers of the parole board and start letting these f**ers twist in the wind...

gogetal3
05-06-09, 20:25
..." He was previously arrested on charges including felony battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation" ...

Err... WTF is wrong with our society/penal/legal system today that a f**ing scumbag like this is seeing the light of day??!! ...

Sick to my stomach ..

Time to get rid of all those bleeding heart liberal social workers of the parole board and start letting these f**ers twist in the wind...

You know, show humanity (not torture the TERRORISTS) to those who would kill without a second thought........Besides, killing the wicked is too easy, we can waste tax payer money to rehibilitate the psychos. :rolleyes::mad:

gogetal3
05-06-09, 20:27
sick absolutely sick

I say drop him out of a car at about 15 MPH but do it over and over and over until he is almost dead then let him heal and do it again and again and again and do this for a few months

they really need to bring back the stockades and let people throw and beat this guy in a public square till he is dead

I like your idea, they could start a donation fund for the family. $10 you get to drop him out of a car. $100=60mph

lwoper
05-06-09, 21:12
lumpy196 i stared at my video moniter for like an hour. I could not imagine the pain the family is goin through. They are in my prayers