PDA

View Full Version : Browning high power

miss debbie
05-06-09, 17:01
Anyone know what the value of a Browning High Power Mark III 40cal would be? I cant find any info on pistol.

sundance435
05-06-09, 17:21
Glossy or matte finish? Tangent adjustable sights, or fixed? Wood grips, or plastic? You need to provide more info.

For a plain-jane MKIII .40, with the matte finish and fixed sights, I would say $500-$550.

Blake
05-06-09, 21:50
Does anyone know the approximate value of a Novak Custom Browning Hi-Power in 9mm that is the FBI HRT/Special Ops model. I have a friend that has one, and has proposed a trade to me. I'm just curious what one of these brings. It has a very low round count, and it is great condition.

sundance435
05-07-09, 09:52
Does anyone know the approximate value of a Novak Custom Browning Hi-Power in 9mm that is the FBI HRT/Special Ops model. I have a friend that has one, and has proposed a trade to me. I'm just curious what one of these brings. It has a very low round count, and it is great condition.

Check Novak's sight for the price on that package. A gun like that should hold it's value pretty well, assuming you can prove the work was done by Novaks.

BikerRN
05-08-09, 03:17
Anyone know what the value of a Browning High Power Mark III 40cal would be? I cant find any info on pistol.

I paid $800 for a NIB Practical last year.

It sat in a collector's safe for a few years. I also purchased a LNIB Standard for the same amount. I would think, new at a commercial establishment, $850 - $950 would be the going rate, but I may be wrong.

I hope that helps.

Biker

Buck
05-08-09, 05:30

Around 2K for a real Novak FBI gun...

B