PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Tactical Tailor gear?

RHR
06-27-06, 09:04
I've been looking for a range bag and shooting mat and found the Tactical Tailor website. Their prices seem very reasonable for Made in USA.
What do you think of their products?

PossumKop
06-27-06, 11:06
I've got several of thier pouches on my go rig. It's quality stuff. I have emailed thier customer service a couple times and had quick responses. You won't be dissapointed.

VA_Dinger
06-27-06, 11:31
I own one of their triple AR mag shingles. It's a high quality product. I would certainly buy from them again without hesitation.

Ben Lenett
06-27-06, 20:08
Tactical Tailor makes a quality product and I would not hesitate to recommend their kit.

Erick Gelhaus
06-27-06, 21:04
I ended up with a couple pieces of TT gear post 9/11, both a 2 pc MAV and their discreet case.

One of the gunners in my plt wore a MAV. It proved to be literally bomb proof when a piece of frag about a 1/2" wide punched through a door and lodged between a pouch, a malice clip and the body of the MAV.

Their discreet case has seen almost daily use - except for an 18 month break - since I bought it. Great case, even better in that I got it when they still made them in discreet colors rather than the standard Mil colors.

Erick

Impact
06-28-06, 16:55
great stuff..I have a bunch of woodland TT gear.

Cold Zero
06-29-06, 00:07
i have several of their pouches. their products are well made and sell for reasonable prices. good stuff.

Hawkeye
06-29-06, 05:47
I use TT, Eagle, and Camelbak. Thats about it.

yrac
06-29-06, 08:34
I have been training with a 2-piece MAV with four single M4 mag pouches for about a year now. I have been very pleased with the setup.

RHR
06-30-06, 07:03
Thanks for the replies. I'll give them a try.

Stryker_11A
07-01-06, 20:02
Tactical Tailor?

2 words.

Combat proven.

SWAT OPERATOR
07-02-06, 09:37
Tactical Taylor is in Tacoma, Washington. By Fort Lewis Army Base. They have a big warehouse. They make good nylon gears at reasonable price. They also make custom made nylon gear. Whatever you want they will make it for you ! Beside that they warranty thier products repair or replacement. But general wear and tear is on yourself ! I've bought many items from Tactical Taylor it rock's !

M4arc
07-02-06, 09:38
Tactical Taylor is in Tacoma, Washington. By Fort Lewis Army Base. They have a big warehouse. They make good nylon gears at reasonable price. They also make custom made nylon gear. Whatever you want they will make it for you ! Beside that they warranty thier products repair or replacement. But general wear and tear is on yourself ! I've bought many items from Tactical Taylor it rock's !

Welcome to the site and thanks for the info!

Make yourself at home :)

-Veritas-
07-07-06, 09:51
It's good stuff.

And as stated above- has been combat proven.

yasnevo
07-28-06, 18:59
I've used their plate carrier for a while now... its good kit.
there is better. Lets just say, that with the exception of a pack that I had of theirs... all the TT kit I have ever bought, I still have and still use.

Y-

duckhunter
07-30-06, 17:37
I have a bunch of their stuff and love it all. I especially like their single M4 mag pouches.