PDA

View Full Version : MSA/Sordin Supreme PRO-X Reviews

mildot
05-10-09, 14:58
These babies aren't cheap, so I'm wondering if they are worth the cash?
Chime in troops! :)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/mildot326/MISC_Shooting_Gear_MSA_Sordin_Supre.jpg

epf
05-10-09, 16:15
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=9622

Sticky (at top)

zushwa
05-11-09, 12:13
My opinion is that 99% of our customers only need the supreme pro's, but if you want the added peace of mind with the X's, so be it.

Irish
05-11-09, 12:15
My opinion is that 99% of our customers only need the supreme pro's, but if you want the added peace of mind with the X's, so be it.

What's the differences between the two?

zushwa
05-11-09, 12:23
Regular Supreme Pro's:
http://www.greygrouptraining.biz/MSA_Supreme_Pro_p/10061285.htm

X's:
http://www.greygrouptraining.biz/MSA_Supreme_Pro_X_p/10082167.htm

Pretty much "water proof" vs. "water resistant", and $80 of course. :)

brianc142
05-11-09, 12:56
You can't go wrong with either. I had the full comms kit with Supereme Pros and now run the Pro X. Best earpro available IMO of course.

Scapegoat
05-11-09, 13:02
Not sure why I was worthy but a friend of the family bought me these as a present (wish I had more friends like that). They are pretty much nothing short of amazing, I swear I could read minds at the highest setting.

Irish
05-11-09, 13:05
There was a group buy a while ago on the listed ear-pro link. Would be really nice to have one again to make these a little more affordable.

epf
05-11-09, 13:10
There was a group buy a while ago on the listed ear-pro link. Would be really nice to have one again to make these a little more affordable.

FYI-

I bought my supreme pro X on ebay from a shop in florida for $210. They came within 3 days and are as advertised. The add is still there (I googled Supreme Pro X and it showed at the top) but I cannot access Ebay to post the link from work. Hope that helps

E

Irish
05-11-09, 13:11
FYI-

I bought my supreme pro X on ebay from a shop in florida for $210. They came within 3 days and are as advertised. The add is still there (I googled Supreme Pro X and it showed at the top) but I cannot access Ebay to post the link from work. Hope that helps

E

Thanks for the tip!

epf
05-11-09, 17:39
Thanks for the tip!

I am home now...here is a link for anyone interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/MSA-Sordin-Supreme-Pro-X-Waterproof_W0QQitemZ150344016447QQcmdZViewItem

mjpsyr
05-11-09, 18:01
The first pair of electronic ear pro I had was the Peltor Tactical 7. I thought they were great because I had never tried any other brands. Since then I have tried Proears and MSA's. I chose the MSA because they were more comfortable for me. They are head and shoulders above the Peltor's (which have since started to fall apart). I don't regret spending the money on these, they were well worth it. Battery life, how well the sound is dampened (not cut off like the Peltor's) and quality make them stand out.

chadbag
05-11-09, 18:28
I used to carry the Sordin before MSA bought them. Since then it has become impossible for the little guys to carry them.

Anyway, I talked to the guy from Sweden who was one of the original members of the Sordin team. He had a small table at the SHOT SHow. He told me they were ex Peltor people who broke away because they knew they could do it better. Don't know if it is true or not but that is what he told me. (If you see the Nordic looking fellow with a Shotgun on their literature and some packaging, that is the guy I talked to)

I run the Supreme Pro myself. With the upgraded gel ear cushions.

Chad

Kimbo
05-11-09, 18:42
Seems like it's not uncommon to have people break away from big companies and start up their own and make a good product. I believe Wilson Combat people broke away and started Nighthawk. And Kimber People joined Sig and made their 1911's better. And iirc Noveske use to work for a barrel company and left and started his own company? Not sure if the information is entirely correct but I heard from friend's who are knowledgeable of the industry. But then again they could be blowing smoke up my ass :p

noctis
05-11-09, 22:37
I own Supreme Pro's.

Since you aren't looking at a boom mic I will just note a few things:

I found the standard ear cups very uncomfortable, I was wearing mine for 2-6 hours at a time and could not wait to rip them off.

MSA repaired our wet Supreme Pro's (sweat apparently) with no issue. YMMV.

They're a nice luxury.

esskay
05-13-09, 01:41
The gel ear cushions are a great upgrade, comfy!

Battery life is very good too. Years later, and I'm still on the original set of batteries.

sjc3081
05-13-09, 06:28
I use my Supreme Pros for shooting and sound suppression when operating equipment. At the end of a long sweaty day I remove the ear cushions and the foam inserts overnight ,allowing the condensation to evaporate from the electronics.

R.D.
05-13-09, 08:57
My Supreme pro x went down last week after being worn in a heavy downpour . I returned them to MSA (they paid for return shipping)who were very quick in determining that they don't support the version that I own. The tech told me that Sordin, while being owned by MSA, sells their own version of the supreme pro x that is not supported by MSA. So my Sordins are going on a trip to Sweden for repairs with a month or so as the expected turn around. The tech told me that to avoid this problem next time buy MSA Sordins from a MSA dealer as they should be the model supported in the USA by MSA. I don't at this time have any way of telling the two different models apart.

Irish
05-13-09, 11:56
Saw the Howard Leights yesterday at a store and picked those up for a try... the Sordins will be next if these don't pan out.

zushwa
05-14-09, 03:47
My Supreme pro x went down last week after being worn in a heavy downpour . I returned them to MSA (they paid for return shipping)who were very quick in determining that they don't support the version that I own. The tech told me that Sordin, while being owned by MSA, sells their own version of the supreme pro x that is not supported by MSA. So my Sordins are going on a trip to Sweden for repairs with a month or so as the expected turn around. The tech told me that to avoid this problem next time buy MSA Sordins from a MSA dealer as they should be the model supported in the USA by MSA. I don't at this time have any way of telling the two different models apart.

Where did you buy them from?? I'm curious because the "Ebay" prices are either "fell off the truck" prices or "maybe" the Sordin brand. It could also be how long you have had the ear pro. Did you purchase them before MSA bought Sordin?

R.D.
05-14-09, 06:10
Where did you buy them from?? I'm curious because the "Ebay" prices are either "fell off the truck" prices or "maybe" the Sordin brand. It could also be how long you have had the ear pro. Did you purchase them before MSA bought Sordin?

I did not buy them from eBay(PM sent). I've had them for about a year. They were labled MSA Sordin.

epf
05-14-09, 16:34

Interesting points made here. Mine too (the Ebay ones) are marked MSA Sordin. I compared them to a friends today and they appear the same down to the woodland camo cover. Here is the company advertising on Ebay.

http://www.srstactical.com/profile.php

Curios to hear how R.D. resolves this one.

Eric

goretro77
05-14-09, 21:00
Purchased mine from ebay and works great.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/goretro77/molle_gear/_D309661.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/goretro77/molle_gear/_D309666.jpg

QuietShootr
05-14-09, 21:17
I have the gel ear seals on mine (love them) but they still don't seal right with Oakley eyepro. What are you guys using that has thin temple pieces to minimize breaking the seal?

goretro77
05-14-09, 21:49
I have the gel ear seals on mine (love them) but they still don't seal right with Oakley eyepro. What are you guys using that has thin temple pieces to minimize breaking the seal?

I too have the gel ear seals and use either Oakley juliets or the classic Oakley Gargoyles. I guess it would also depend the facial features of the shooter.

esskay
05-14-09, 22:11
I use Oakley M Frames with my Sordins/gel ears

I had an older pair of M frames which I loved, the temples were very low profile. But the hinge broke, and now I have two pairs of the newer M Frames which are not as thin.

zushwa
05-15-09, 04:17
Those do indeed look like MSA Sordins. I wish the truck they fell off would drive by my store. :) That is a steal for those ear pro, in fact cheaper than I pay for them and I'm a pinnacle dealer.

I'm not suggesting any shadiness, just surprised at the cost. Maybe he did a one time large sale and got a significant discount. Sometimes a small shop will do a LE contract or something and keep a few sets to sell retail.

My favorite eyewear with the Sordins is either the Liquid Exhausts (very flat) or the M frame 2.0. Occasionally I'll wear my Liquid Manatee's but they are kinda slick and slide around on my melon when I'm "glistening". :cool:

R.D.
05-15-09, 08:20
In my orignal post I did not mean I was dissatisfied with MSA customer service. They have been great. They let me know within a day of receiving the broken sordins(they paid return shipping without asking) that they were forwarding the ears to Sordin in Sweeden(their expense). The only problems are the delay over fixing them in Europe vs. US repairs and the fact that my Supreme pro-x ears weren't waterproof as they went down after being in a heavy downpour.

Alex F
05-15-09, 08:32
I use Oakley M Frames with my Sordins/gel ears

I had an older pair of M frames which I loved, the temples were very low profile. But the hinge broke, and now I have two pairs of the newer M Frames which are not as thin.

Has anyone tried these with Oakley Juliets?

Boomer10
05-15-09, 13:44
I've worn my Sordin's (with BTH suspension and standard ear cushions) with my Oakley M-Frames and Gascans. The Gascans are a little bit flatter than the M-Frames, but they still don't seal as well as I would like. However, I still feel comfortable shooting with either pair of sunglasses on. I was thinking of getting the M-Frame 2.0 since they look like they're a little flatter in the temple area.

kjd2121
05-16-09, 05:51
Thanks for the Ebay tip - I just ordered a camo pair.

rob_s
05-16-09, 07:35
Before I was wearing prescription glasses full time I used the Oakley SI M-frames. With my Bert head they were the only glasses that didn't break the seal for me, and in fact worked like they were intended to be paired with the Sordins.

goretro77
05-16-09, 09:59
Has anyone tried these with Oakley Juliets?

Yes I have this combo (Sordin with Oakley Juliets) and it works great, but I guess it also depends on your individual facial features too right?

Iraq Ninja
05-16-09, 10:41
The Sordin black plastic head piece is not well designed. Mine broke after about a year. When it breaks, part of it digs into your skull and is not very pleasant.

Alex F
05-16-09, 11:32
Yes I have this combo (Sordin with Oakley Juliets) and it works great, but I guess it also depends on your individual facial features too right?

Yeah, that's a good point. I just don't have a pair of Sordins to try with my Juliets, so I figured I'd ask the experts :)

My Peltors work fine, but I plan to upgrade to some Sordins (thanks for the link!) and I use Juliets as eyepro (they're prescription).

Impact
05-16-09, 12:39
just received mine from the ebay store. very nice. I'm planning on giving them a run at my next ITTS class. :)

SeriousStudent
05-16-09, 12:56
I just ordered a set with the gel ear pads.

I'll post a report after I get them. I'd like to test them with a variety of weapons and environments.

RAM Engineer
05-16-09, 14:31
I wish they'd bring their Supreme Pro WW Bluetooth model to the United States...

Mjolnir
05-17-09, 23:33
These babies aren't cheap, so I'm wondering if they are worth the cash?
Chime in troops! :)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/mildot326/MISC_Shooting_Gear_MSA_Sordin_Supre.jpg
I adore mine.

R.D.
06-01-09, 12:21
I just received a call from the CSR at MSA and my Sordins are in the mail to me. The customer service has been absolutely great. They paid shipping from me to them(without me asking), called me when they arrived, let me know by phone that they were going to Sordin, and finally also called me to let me know that they were replaced due to a damaged/faulty battery compartment and in the mail to me.

I almost forgot what good customer service is. I have to track people down, send multiple emails, multiple phone calls etc... just to get a question answered from most places. Even if it is about an order already placed(with a card already charged) or an item returned for repairs. Even Surefire with their great CS has made me pay return shipping all but once and that time was tough to get them to pay return shipping.

SeriousStudent
06-01-09, 17:58
R.D. - glad that worked out for you! I agree with you about customer service. It's why I send my money to the sponsors on this board, I know they will get it right. :)

I got my Sordin Supreme Pro X ear pro last week, and took it to the range. I did buy the gel pads per several people's recommendation. The gel pads are quite comfy - they are well worth the extra money.

I wore them for about 4 hours straight. No aches or pains. They worked really well. I set up about 20 feet from an M1-A and a .338 bolt gun. Both sounded very muffled, while I could hear two friends talk about windage changes on the other side of them, almost 50 feet away.

I am more than pleased. They are well worth the cash.

I have two pairs of the foam protectors that fit inside the cups. A second pair came with the gel kit. I plan to just swap the foam inserts every range trip, so they stay nice and dry.

The only drawback I can see if the one Iraq Ninja pointed out. The black headpiece is a little tight, especially if you have a massive grape like me. I did have to dig through my pile of ball caps to find one without that annoying metal button. A big thanks to those nice folks at Daniel Defense for not putting one on their cap.

Good gear - highly recommended.

QuietShootr
06-23-09, 19:05
Before I was wearing prescription glasses full time I used the Oakley SI M-frames. With my Bert head they were the only glasses that didn't break the seal for me, and in fact worked like they were intended to be paired with the Sordins.

That's what I'm using, and they break the seal for me even with the gel seals.

BLACK LION
08-05-09, 17:59
I will swear by my set of MSA SP-X.... They have done more than impress me and everyone who has tried them on. I was able to purchase the "neckband" model from Botach of all places for under 200.00 with coupon codes. Came 3 days later in and MSA box with MSA instructions and an MSA warranty. The current features and upgrade options make this set of ears near impossible to beat.

I have used wiley x sg-1 eyes in conjunction with them, no problem(they come with variable attachments). I have used the revision desert locusts and the revision sawflys with them as well, no problems with the seal.

Madnik
08-06-09, 13:34
I've been running without complaint PRO-Xs for approximatley a year; along with the rest of my office. They've been worth the expense to date, and I'd have to recommend them to folks looking for what they offer.

CarlosDJackal
08-21-09, 11:48
I have the "neckband" version and I love it. I'm looking to buy the gel cups.

Can anyone recommend an eyepro that can be comfortably worn with ear muffs without causing a sound leak? Maybe one with temples shaped so that they go over the cups?

SeriousStudent
08-21-09, 20:03
I have a pair of the Oakley SI M Frames, and they do not seem to leak badly.

I also have a pair of MSA safety glasses that I seem to wear a lot while shooting. They have a thin cable temple, and work very well.

Maybe some of the Ray-Ban shooters glasses?

Good luck to you, sir.

tacdrivrnc
08-23-09, 23:33
I had a pair of Pro-X for about a year and they went down with battery compartment failure. I bought them from Botach for around $200. I sent them to Sweden for repair and they were back within a month. Unfortunately, I needed ear-pro while they were being repaired, and bought another set off Ebay from a place in Florida...same MSA packaging, but for around $160 IIRC. I have not had any problem with them. I'm considering gel pads but when I use them I generally have Wiley X clear lenses glass and PVS7's with the head harness...so getting a good seal isn't really happening anyway, and I don't think the gel pads would help.
Overall, I'm very impressed with the Pro-X version, it is well worth the money and MSA Sordin customer service is outstanding. I've had both sets in the rain, but have tried to protect them from heavy downpours by using a boonie hat over them and making sure to just not be in the open. So far so good!

esskay
08-23-09, 23:53
I had a pair of Pro-X for about a year and they went down with battery compartment failure. I bought them from Botach for around $200. I sent them to Sweden for repair and they were back within a month. Unfortunately, I needed ear-pro while they were being repaired, and bought another set off Ebay from a place in Florida...same MSA packaging, but for around $160 IIRC. I have not had any problem with them. I'm considering gel pads but when I use them I generally have Wiley X clear lenses glass and PVS7's with the head harness...so getting a good seal isn't really happening anyway, and I don't think the gel pads would help.
Overall, I'm very impressed with the Pro-X version, it is well worth the money and MSA Sordin customer service is outstanding. I've had both sets in the rain, but have tried to protect them from heavy downpours by using a boonie hat over them and making sure to just not be in the open. So far so good!

I would just add that whether or not the gel pads help provide a better seal, I definitely find them to be more comfortable than the normal pads. So you may still find some value in them for your application even if you're not concerned with the seal.

HD1911
10-12-09, 18:18
What's the general concensus of Headbands: *Fabric Headband Cover? or Leather Headband Cover?

Fabric is $10 more according to a website that seems to be the lowest price I have seen.

thanks

GLOCKMASTER
10-12-09, 19:14
What's the general concensus of Headbands: *Fabric Headband Cover? or Leather Headband Cover?

Fabric is $10 more according to a website that seems to be the lowest price I have seen.

thanks

I have one of these custom headband covers (http://lightfighter.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9071007392/m/697105683) with two more on the way and I like them better than the factory headbands.

HD1911
10-12-09, 19:41
I have one of these custom headband covers (http://lightfighter.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9071007392/m/697105683) with two more on the way and I like them better than the factory headbands.

Those look pretty Dope-tastic. Thanks. I had to join so I could see it lol. Seems like a LONG waiting list for those puppies tho :(

GLOCKMASTER
10-12-09, 19:55
Those look pretty Dope-tastic. Thanks. I had to join so I could see it lol. Seems like a LONG waiting list for those puppies tho :(

He seems to move through the list fairly quickly.

Ak44
10-12-09, 20:15
Those look great, I signed up on lightfighter to get some :D

Skang
10-12-09, 22:01
ebay has only few items.

Where is the best place to get them? site where i can trust.

HD1911
10-13-09, 01:53
ebay has only few items.

Where is the best place to get them? site where i can trust.

Here's the site I came across: http://www.srstactical.com/supreme.php#75302X

darn good price too.

Klear Above
10-13-09, 08:43
If you do throw down on a pair of Supreme Pros (x or not)...and you are not wearing a helmet nape pad, get the neckband model with the fabric headband, you will love them.

HD1911
10-13-09, 12:22
If you do throw down on a pair of Supreme Pros (x or not)...and you are not wearing a helmet nape pad, get the neckband model with the fabric headband, you will love them.

Are there any issues with them not staying put, if im not wearing a helmet? I mean, do you need to atleast wear a baseball cap or boonie hat over them to get em to stay put?

BLACK LION
10-13-09, 14:06
Are there any issues with them not staying put, if im not wearing a helmet? I mean, do you need to atleast wear a baseball cap or boonie hat over them to get em to stay put?

They are tensioned pretty tight so they dont slip off even when you have sweated in them for a few hours and have to sprint up and down hills...
At least with my experience .
They are actually tight enough to give you an ear ache(cartillage, not inner ear) after long use...
I agree the neckband model is more comfortable under an ACH/MICH helmet that has the "issue" pads and chin strap system...

HD1911
10-13-09, 16:08
They are tensioned pretty tight so they dont slip off even when you have sweated in them for a few hours and have to sprint up and down hills...
At least with my experience .
They are actually tight enough to give you an ear ache(cartillage, not inner ear) after long use...
I agree the neckband model is more comfortable under an ACH/MICH helmet that has the "issue" pads and chin strap system...

Alright, thanks for that info. So, would you say to go with the neckband model no matter what then?

BLACK LION
10-13-09, 19:11
Alright, thanks for that info. So, would you say to go with the neckband model no matter what then?

The neckband model was more expensive than the standard headbeand model... if you can get one for the same price as advertised above in the link then I would be all over it...
The strap on the top is vey thin and allows comfortable integration with headgear of all sorts...

Alex F
10-13-09, 19:38
For what it's worth, I've always found the neckband model much more comfortable.

Klear Above
10-14-09, 10:02
I don't know about the rest of the world beyond our corner, but the headband and neckband should be exactly the same price.:confused:

Triad Tactical
10-14-09, 20:40
I tried the neckband version and went back to headband. During the cooler months, the neckband would rub on whatever I had on to keep my neck warm or the hood of the goretex. That scraping noise was transferred right to the muffs and was annoying to me. Like the noise from a fat chicks legs when she is strutting in a pair of corduroy pants.

esskay
10-22-09, 00:41
Has anyone had experience dealing with MSA/Sordin out of the warranty period?

I have a pair of Supreme Pros which recently crapped out on me (actually I bought them from Triad who just posted above me!) and are about 3 yrs old.

Not sure what happened, there was no specific incident or trauma to them. One day I pulled them out of the gear bag, went to turn them on, and they were dead. Changed the batteries, no joy.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

p.s. my other pair of Sordin Supreme Pros (which are even older, and have no MSA branding on them) are still going strong!

AggiePhil
10-22-09, 22:09
I wish they'd bring their Supreme Pro WW Bluetooth model to the United States...
+1

Any word if they might?

http://www.talkingheadsets.co.uk/prodimages/supreme_bluetooth.jpg
http://www.talkingheadsets.co.uk/msa_sordin_supreme_pro_iv_bluetooth.php

tacdrivrnc
11-05-09, 10:14
Has anyone had experience dealing with MSA/Sordin out of the warranty period?

I have a pair of Supreme Pros which recently crapped out on me (actually I bought them from Triad who just posted above me!) and are about 3 yrs old.

mine had a five year warranty...I'm not sure if all models do but you might check up on that.

esskay
11-06-09, 19:04
mine had a five year warranty...I'm not sure if all models do but you might check up on that.

Hm, thanks for the tip, I'll dig around for the original packaging to check. For some reason I had it in my head that it was just a one year warranty.

Klear Above
11-09-09, 13:25
According to the people inside MSA the Bluetooth models have some significant problems with dependability. We were trying to get a hold of them for instructors to use on the range instead of having to give commands and depend on a PA system. Trust me that if they get them working someone here who is nameless will have them synced with their tunes tapping their foot on the range. As far as warranty, MSA Customer Service can be pretty understanding on replacements. Due to the expense of shipping ear pro back to Scandinavia and then back to the states they would just replace outright instead of attempt repairs, if you can get them to warranty out of the time line.

RAM Engineer
11-09-09, 14:17
+1

Any word if they might?

http://www.talkingheadsets.co.uk/msa_sordin_supreme_pro_iv_bluetooth.php

Here's the info I got from MSA/Sordin earlier this year on the Bluetooth models. Obviously, Klear Above's info is more up to date than mine.

The MSA / Sordin Bluetooth Supreme series headsets will be launched in the United States in the August timeframe. Part numbers are available for the four headsets that we will be stocking here the US and they are:

10103082 Muffs, Headband, Bluetooth, Mic left, SUPREME,GREEN,75318
10103083 Muffs, Headband, Bluetooth, Mic right, SUPREME,BLACK,75318-02
10103084 Muffs, Neckband, Bluetooth, Mic left, SUPREME,GREEN,76318
10103085 Muffs, Neckband, Bluetooth, Mic right, SUPREME,GREEN,76318=02

Pricing for our headsets has yet to be finalized.

The Bluetooth curcuitry in the Supreme family of communication headsets does not support the A2DP Stereo Bluetooth profile.

urbankaos04
12-15-10, 11:39
Any word as to where I can get a good deal on the Pros? Not interested in the X model.

transition2secondary
12-15-10, 20:02
I tried the neckband version and went back to headband. During the cooler months, the neckband would rub on whatever I had on to keep my neck warm or the hood of the goretex. That scraping noise was transferred right to the muffs and was annoying to me. Like the noise from a fat chicks legs when she is strutting in a pair of corduroy pants.

That's just funny.

peruna
01-31-11, 11:45
Okay, I'm stumped.

I have the Supreme Pro-X model and can't for the life of me get the lower battery (the first one in) to drop out of the battery compartment. Is there a secret to this or is my battery compartment possibly too tight? Any hints?

Klear Above
01-31-11, 11:51
If a good tap, tap, tap on a hard surface doesn't dislodge it... Then get yourself a small screwdriver and try and pop it out. They are a very tight fit. There might be a bit of corrosion up there from the battery too. A bit of spray electronics cleaner and a paper towel will solve that. Good luck.

Dave L.
01-31-11, 12:25
I can usually "tap" it on a harder surface or into my palm hard enough to pop it loose but it is a pain sometimes.

rushca01
01-31-11, 13:27
If a good tap, tap, tap on a hard surface doesn't dislodge it... Then get yourself a small screwdriver and try and pop it out. They are a very tight fit. There might be a bit of corrosion up there from the battery too. A bit of spray electronics cleaner and a paper towel will solve that. Good luck.

Do you have any of these in stock in the non head band style? Been looking to get a pair from you guys but you have been out of stock for months, would rather buy from you :D

peruna
01-31-11, 14:13
Thanks Klear Above and Dave L. I was using my hand to tap it, but I'll try using a hard surface.

cartier007
02-07-11, 17:27
where is the best place price wise to get a pair?:no:

AggiePhil
05-19-11, 15:17
Supposedly only the models with black ear cups are warrantied by MSA Sordin USA. The models with OD green ear cups are said to be gray market imports that are not backed by the US warranty. Just FYI.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15o84mu.jpg

mo4040
05-28-11, 23:35
There's a place in Europe that sells the WW model (Bluetooth).

Here's the rub:

They are $446 USD.

GLOCKMASTER
05-29-11, 12:22
Supposedly only the models with black ear cups are warrantied by MSA Sordin USA. The models with OD green ear cups are said to be gray market imports that are not backed by the US warranty. Just FYI.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15o84mu.jpg

MSA Sordin USA replaced my OD Supreme Pro-X's without any questions.

bluesgt380
06-01-11, 12:22
Any word as to where I can get a good deal on the Pros? Not interested in the X model.

Grey Group pro shop excellent customer service they do not sell knockoffs. good people.

Ledanek
05-13-16, 06:59
Are MSA Sordin Supreme IV Basic gtg for civilian use? Comms not needed.
Thx