PDA

View Full Version : Holster for S&W 327 M&P R8

tmzphoto
05-11-09, 18:41
If anyone is looking a holster to fit a S&W 327 M&P R8 revolver, I found that a Safariland 567-13-XXX fits perfectly (without a light attached), after a minor tension adjustment.

The holster is very nice, with a sort of hybrid, faux-leather, kydex constrcution. It's very sturdy and nicely lined, and fits like a glove.

The only problem is that this model has been discontinued. Some retailers still have left over inventory available, and I was able to get one from Dillon Precision for $43.95 (plus shipping).

Dillon doesn't list it by the whole part number. They have it as a, "Safariland Custom Fit holster 567-5"S&W N-frame revolver." Stock Number: 19264.

pmarcusm
05-12-09, 07:41
Glad you posted. I am actually looking for a holster for my new revolver, but I am left handed, so it may be even more difficult. Now that I have a model number, I can search easier.

Thanks for the post.

Marcus

tmzphoto
05-12-09, 08:14
I'm glad it was helpful. I'm right handed, but I did notice as I was searching the Internet that some retailers had closeouts that were almost all left handed. If you look around a bit, you might find an even better deal.