PDA

View Full Version : Magpul MS2 availability?

Mr.Goodtimes
05-17-09, 19:12
anybody know where i can get one? it appears as though they are out on magpuls sight? did they run out or something or was there just a pre production run? my dad got one and i was playin with it, i was very impressed.

im lookin for one in the sand camo or tan.

mmx1
05-17-09, 19:21
You mean the sling, the MS2. The ASAP is the receiver endplate sling attachment.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-17-09, 19:21
yea my bad, the MS2.... i got them confused. when or where can i find an MS2, preferably in tan/sand camo?

kmrtnsn
05-17-09, 19:49
I got two the week before last, direct from Magpul, one black, the other sand camo. They seem to come and go from the website. I recommend placing an order if they are shown on the site and wait to see if they are back-ordered. BTW, I love them. I am thinking of getting another couple for a few other rifles. The use concept is simple and easy to get used to. I think that you'll like them once you get your hands on one.

DocHolliday01
05-17-09, 19:51
I think the Sand Camo was a special run.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-17-09, 19:58
yea ive been checkin the site almost daily and all it says is "coming soon" and black is the only color. ill take black but it wont even let you add one to your cart :mad:

Charlie in Texas
05-17-09, 22:08
Hmmm ... I added a black MS2 sling and ASAP mount plate about a week ago, but other than the confirmation email haven't heard anything. Don't know if they're backordered or just delayed, but we'll see.

OPPFOR
05-17-09, 22:18
yea ive been checkin the site almost daily and all it says is "coming soon" and black is the only color. ill take black but it wont even let you add one to your cart :mad:

You ordered 2 weeks 2 late. I ordered an ASAP and black sling on the 5th. Received order on the 11th. Keep checking their site. They are very busy but do a good job of keeping the products flowing.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-17-09, 22:24
You ordered 2 weeks 2 late. I ordered an ASAP and black sling on the 5th. Received order on the 11th. Keep checking their site. They are very busy but do a good job of keeping the products flowing.

thx bro. ill keep checkin back.