PDA

View Full Version : America's most wanted BS

ZDL
05-18-09, 03:45
The BS begins around 24:30. You can fast forward to it. Talking about US weapons fueling Mexican violence etc. Also, shoots a five seven into an unsupported vest calling it "cop killer". Shoots a 50 through a car door blabbing about devastation etc. Maybe someone should tell him a 22 will go through a car door. :rolleyes:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73346/americas-most-wanted-mexican-border-war-a-threat-to-america#s-p1-so-i0

Caeser25
05-18-09, 17:03
I seen that one this past Saturday. I never knew you buy m2s and grenades at the local gun stores :rolleyes:. I wanna say, that was one of the most anti and inaccurate shows EVER, regarding firearms. The Brady Bunch would sure be proud of that episode.

Irish
05-18-09, 17:49
"We gotta put this tool in a box." :p Decent video that might open a few people's eyes to what's going on around them but the gun scare tactics are complete BS.
Shooting through a car door and comparing bullets tearing a paper target in half to a human?!?! Garbage wanna be journalism... facts not fallacies.

The_War_Wagon
05-18-09, 17:59
Stick to finding lost kids and actual criminals Mr. Walsh. Leave the guns to US. :mad:

JackOSU
05-18-09, 19:06
I thought the worst part was him prefacing the segment with I'm a 2A guy and hunter blah blah blah.....keep to what you're good at Johnny boy!