PDA

View Full Version : ToddG's Tuesday class

Littlelebowski
05-18-09, 09:06
Who else is going to be there tomorrow night?

John_Wayne777
05-18-09, 09:16
I would really like to come...unfortunately I just can't swing it.

ToddG
05-18-09, 09:26
FWIW, we've got 14 folks signed up so far. There are still some slots left if anyone is interested. There will be two instructors and we'll be running two relays, so student:instructor ratio will be good and down-time should be minimal.

This month's session is going to cover marksmanship, the basics of speed, and drawing from a holster. We'll also have a competition at the end with a prize for the winner. There's a chance the prize may be a Porsche 911 Turbo.

There is also a chance that the sun will implode and all life on Earth will die out before class starts at 1830 tomorrow. I'd say the odds of the two are fairly even. Still, there's a chance!

For more details on the Practice Sessions, see practice.pistol-training.com (http://practice.pistol-training.com).

At least four of the participants so far are M4C members. We look forward to seeing you guys at the range!

m4fun
05-18-09, 11:25
PM inbound!

lalakai
05-18-09, 13:17
aaahhhh for the days of being single and able to take road trips on a moment's notice. looks like a great class Todd, but a bit far for me. Might have to collect for a bribe, to see if we can pull you north a bit. good luck on the class.