PDA

View Full Version : Most Epic Fail in the history of existance...

Longhorn
05-21-09, 02:17
While I know we all have our moments, this one takes the cake.

You don't have to read the entire thread, but take a glance at the first 3-5 pages. Think about your bad day...then remember at least it's not as bad as this guy!

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

EzGoingKev
05-21-09, 03:32
The great majority of people on that site are idiots.

joffe
05-21-09, 06:21
I still think the one with the guy who tried changing oil on his Mustang and 'cleaned it out' by filling it with water then running it was better.

Rider79
05-21-09, 08:06
I didn't know TOS had a site about motorcycles as well.

The_War_Wagon
05-21-09, 08:24
That WAS some hilarious reading though! :p

Mr.Goodtimes
05-21-09, 08:28
lulz were had... lulz:)

10MMGary
05-21-09, 08:30
Epic fail, I think not. The guy is a comedic genius and got 43 pages of people to post in response to his joke. Plus the thread has now gone virtually viral. What is truly funny is the ones chest pounding about how dumb he is all the while him and his friends are laughing their azzes off.

Business_Casual
05-21-09, 08:35
The word is spelled "existence."

M_P

AirTrafficControl
05-21-09, 10:26

M_P

Word. This thread is a failure in itself.

Longhorn
05-21-09, 19:07

M_P

I occasionally misspell a word here or there.

Proofreading > me

Ridge_Runner_5
05-21-09, 20:08
I still think the one with the guy who tried changing oil on his Mustang and 'cleaned it out' by filling it with water then running it was better.

That one was good, but not half as good as the guy who wanted a polished intake and did it by pouring sand into his intake while his buddy gunned the engine...

Shadow1198
05-21-09, 21:58
That's not half as classic as the dude from one of the body building forums that started doing 'roids, kept asking how everyone else deals with the pain of the injections, then everyone comes to find out he's injecting it not in the cheek but directly in the pie hole hahahaha lmfao. ;) Darwin at it's best.

dookie1481
05-21-09, 22:06
That's not half as classic as the dude from one of the body building forums that started doing 'roids, kept asking how everyone else deals with the pain of the injections, then everyone comes to find out he's injecting it not in the cheek but directly in the pie hole hahahaha lmfao. ;) Darwin at it's best.

OMG that just HAD to be bodybuilding.com...

decodeddiesel
05-21-09, 22:15
Oh Lordy, as soon as I saw "NOS" and "Bike" in the same sentence I knew this was solid gold. It did not disappoint.

exkc135driver
05-21-09, 23:21
That one was good, but not half as good as the guy who wanted a polished intake and did it by pouring sand into his intake while his buddy gunned the engine...

Hmmm ... firelapping?

CryingWolf
05-22-09, 01:33
Hey you know you need to give it up to the dude, he admitted his mistake, and with 60+ pages of ridicule, people signing up just to say how worthless / stupid he is and he is still around. I hope to see a happy ending in this and he fixes his bike and gets it running again.

ah but shit, it is still a very funny story.

Ridge_Runner_5
05-22-09, 01:41
Hey you know you need to give it up to the dude, he admitted his mistake, and with 60+ pages of ridicule, people signing up just to say how worthless / stupid he is and he is still around. I hope to see a happy ending in this and he fixes his bike and gets it running again.

ah but shit, it is still a very funny story.

Fairly certain it was a joke and the OP is now laughing heartily...

QuietShootr
05-22-09, 06:42
That's funny, but it's nowhere close to the most epic fail in history. That one is that douche bag PFC at Ft. Carson who pretended to be SF for his hometown paper and got ate the **** up by Lightfighter.

Avenger29
05-22-09, 10:09
That's funny, but it's nowhere close to the most epic fail in history. That one is that douche bag PFC at Ft. Carson who pretended to be SF for his hometown paper and got ate the **** up by Lightfighter.

I remember that. That was great. The guy posed as a "sniper" with a green beret and a stainless Browing A-bolt with a cheap scope...

VooDoo6Actual
05-22-09, 11:37
http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies313.htm

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies365.htm

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/epicfail.jpg

markm
05-22-09, 12:36
I didn't know TOS had a site about motorcycles as well.

:p It seems that the vast majority of our country is worthy of TOS membership!

Abraxas
05-22-09, 13:20
That WAS some hilarious reading though! :p

No shit:D