PDA

View Full Version : Went shootin tonight....

Mr.Goodtimes
05-21-09, 23:06
took the beretta to the range tonight. my groups with this weapon have tightened up a lot from when i first got it. im not sure if it was just me getting used to the gun or the gun getting broken in.

groups were shot at a pace of about 1 shot every three seconds, off hand. 5 shots at 10yds and 5 shots at 20 yds. i didnt shoot for groups anymore the rest of the night, just warmed up with this and then practiced mag changes, head shots, and hammer pairs to the chest with a third shot to the head.

Im really happy with this gun and the way it shoots. its got around 1k rds down the pipe now.
http://i39.tinypic.com/53liu1.jpg

Adam_s
05-22-09, 09:44
So, why is there a spoon? Is that the latest in tactical go fast gear?
-Adam

JiMfraRED1911
05-22-09, 09:54
There is no spoon...

Zhurdan
05-22-09, 09:59
It's a tactical "eye-gouger-outer".

I never should have sold my Beretta. I had an ooooold one. Piettro (is that how you spell it, I forget). All metal, no plastic trigger. It was a great pistol, I think I had somewhere near 10k rounds thru it when I sold it.

Good job at 20 yards.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-22-09, 11:45
thanks dude. the spoon is for another websight. On bodybuilding.com if you post a pic of something you did, to prove its real you take the pic with a spoon, its called a spoon pic. the spoon guarantees authenticity :)

SWATcop556
05-23-09, 01:05
thanks dude. the spoon is for another websight. On bodybuilding.com if you post a pic of something you did, to prove its real you take the pic with a spoon, its called a spoon pic. the spoon guarantees authenticity :)

I thought you were just hinting that you like to spoon your guns...........:p

Good grouping.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-23-09, 17:22
I thought you were just hinting that you like to spoon your guns...........:p

Good grouping.

a gentleman doesent spoon and tell lol ;)

and thanks dude, i want to get some good quality ammo and practice some more and then really see what this shooter and gun can do!

Oscar 319
05-23-09, 17:57
Impress me and hit the spoon at 25 yards!

Mr.Goodtimes
05-23-09, 18:00
Impress me and hit the spoon at 25 yards!

how many times? we talkin a desert spoon or a standard dinner/soup spoon?

Oscar 319
05-23-09, 21:08
how many times? we talkin a desert spoon or a standard dinner/soup spoon?

The spoon in the pic will do just fine. :cool:

Mr.Goodtimes
05-23-09, 22:58
The spoon in the pic will do just fine. :cool:

i dont know how momma dukes will feel when she starts finding her spoons with holes in them lol. im just a broke college student, i cant afford to be gettin kicked out of the house!

ill buy some similar, and set em up at... 15 yards? 20 yards? say five of em at 20 and see if i can pick all five of em off in 5 shots, and how fast :D

OPPFOR
05-24-09, 00:17
There is no spoon...

Sounds like a "Matrix" reference.

Jimdo
05-26-09, 04:45
LOL, yeah that's pretty funny stuff. Good shooting by the way.

sigmundsauer
05-26-09, 06:59
So, why is there a spoon? Is that the latest in tactical go fast gear?
-Adam

Because it hurts more. :D

Tim