PDA

View Full Version : This is why we carry guns on us...

HCPrepper
05-24-09, 01:04
Very long video, but the end is great ! A bunch of morons are playing road rage with a guy in a nice car, then at the end they find out he's not the guy to toy with..

http://splodetv.com/video/why-we-carry

bkb0000
05-24-09, 01:39
did he say "she's got a face like a can of smashed asshole"...? i'm partial to the phrase "hammered dogshit," as in, "no, pull that out and redo it. looks like ****in hammered dog-shit."

i'm wondering if this was staged, though.. seems a little falsetto. any background info on it?

Kimbo
05-24-09, 01:47
I've seen the video and read some where it's stage but who knows still amusing to watch.

Jimdo
05-24-09, 03:46
I've never read anything about it or seen it for that matter, but about 3/4 the way into it I kinda thought that it looked pretty staged myself....
Don't know for sure, but that would be my vote.

d90king
05-24-09, 07:36
Hate to say it but... FAIL. Staged.

Business_Casual
05-24-09, 09:01
Posted every few weeks.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=1387&highlight=staged

M_P

CryingWolf
05-24-09, 12:51
Even if this is staged I guess a good discussion would be on how he handled the situation and how would you handle a situation like this? I am thinking just grabbing the tape out of the camera after filming his license plate and dropping it off at a police station, taking the camera almost looks like he robbed him at gun point. The keys bit was a nice touch.

I had a situation like this in Sacramento years ago; a school mate was driving, we didn't have a gun so I gave directions to my friend to head toward a Sacramento County Sheriff's substation. My friend was so rattled he could barely drive. I didn't help matters as the guy was along side of us yelling and throwing beer cans at us. I flipped him off and this just enraged him more. Right in front of the Sheriff's substation my friend who wasn't driving to well at this point accidentally cut someone else off. Well this guy comes screaming by us blocking us off all right in front of a sheriff who was pulling out of the parking lot. They of course arrested this guy. I just remember him cuffed in back of the car giving me the big stare down. I just smiled and gave him a wave bye bye.

P.S. a pos Toyota truck vs a higher end BMW Z4 no contest.

Mr.Goodtimes
05-24-09, 13:44
if that was real that was absolutely great, as in like, epic. but i get the feeling it was staged, that was a little too good to be true. especially how the wording went. i probably would have used some much more colorful language comming out of the car and wouldnt have just stood them up, if would have had them on the ground on their faces.

the keys part was just absolutely great!

S45
05-24-09, 15:12
This was staged. There is a back story somewhere on why they made the video.

RojasTKD
05-24-09, 18:11
yeah, crappy actors too.

The_War_Wagon
05-24-09, 18:16
Posted every few weeks.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=1387&highlight=staged

M_P

Yep - oldie but goodie. Seen it floating around various boards for at LEAST 2 years now...

HCPrepper
05-24-09, 20:35
Even if it was staged, with now looking at it closely, I would probably agree. It still sends a strong message of the need to and for why we carry, and the fact that people are placed into these situations all the time.

I am a full time LEO, and I can think of a few times that I have responded to incidents were someone was beat down by road rage retards... Just because they cut someone off by accident, without realizing how close they were in front of another.

To be confronted by someone carrying bats or other weapons and be totally helpless, not me ! I WILL not ever be a victim, statistic or number.