PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from Knight's Armament

rubberneck
05-27-09, 13:43
Has anyone ordered directly from Knight's? I want to buy an ambi mag release from them directly but my computer is showing that their shopping is not encrypted. I don't feel comfortable giving up credit card info on a non encrypted page. Since they don't have a land line number on their site, does anyone have an idea how to order something from them securely?

Thanks

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-27-09, 14:53
I got mine from Grant. Of course it was expensive after you throw in all the other stuff I was looking for. :D

rubberneck
05-27-09, 15:38
I got mine from Grant. Of course it was expensive after you throw in all the other stuff I was looking for. :D

Thanks. Another poster was kind enough to hook me up with one.

If anyone from Knight's reads this you might want to address why the shopping area of your site isn't encrypted.

Ridge_Runner_5
05-28-09, 22:46
www.bowerstactical.com

If you dont like his website, give him a phone call during the hours listed on the site and he can do the order over the phone...

OH58D
05-29-09, 21:27
I have ordered a few times (RAS rails, covers and vertical foregrips). No problems whatsoever.

OH58D

Voodoochild
05-29-09, 21:56
I hear there is a Canadian that roams this site from time to time that could possibly help you out with KAC stuff. Be warned though he might talk a little funny...

JSK
06-27-09, 09:10
Has anyone ordered directly from Knight's? I want to buy an ambi mag release from them directly but my computer is showing that their shopping is not encrypted. I don't feel comfortable giving up credit card info on a non encrypted page. Since they don't have a land line number on their site, does anyone have an idea how to order something from them securely?

Thanks

When you place the order and click order it takes you to a secure site for payment. Never had a problem with it.