PDA

View Full Version : Whadaya Know? Securing the border actually does work

Gutshot John
05-29-09, 13:30
Works great for cash, guns and ammo heading south...bet it works equally well for drugs and illegals going North. Shocking.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_12473771?source=rss

Buckaroo
05-29-09, 18:40
Gasp! Who would have thought? I am glad to see that we are willing to stop the Southbound traffic. Now we need to get more serious about the Northbound non-border crossing traffic.

Buckaroo

Iraqgunz
05-29-09, 19:12
The part that concerns me is the claim of 1000 weapons and 100K rounds of ammunition being seized in 60 days. If that is indeed true and depending on the various factors you can bet that the take away our guns crowd is going to use that against us.

El Mac
05-30-09, 00:05
Whadaya Know? Securing the border actually does work

No shit. Everyone knows that except the turds in DC. (well, most everyone...)

Honu
05-30-09, 02:00
The part that concerns me is the claim of 1000 weapons and 100K rounds of ammunition being seized in 60 days. If that is indeed true and depending on the various factors you can bet that the take away our guns crowd is going to use that against us.

ditto that ?

more facts please :) from the other press gun numbers I think something is being hidden again

so is this idiots coming from mexico who are taking their guns across with the drugs then bringing them back to Mexico and just getting caught
if so lets stop them from coming over here in the first place !!!!!!

I really would like to see the numbers of where these 1000 guns they say are really from and their origin etc..

those numbers just seem a bit off

dwhitehorne
05-30-09, 05:08
These numbers were probably made up by the same person that states 150,000 jobs have been saved or created? I wonder if anyone will look into the amount of aid money we send to Mexico to train and equip law enforcement. No one mentions what that equipment is really being used for. David

GLOCKMASTER
05-30-09, 06:07

You notice they did not say what kind of weapons. I'm sure had they been what they consider assault weapons it would have mentioned.

Also I'm sure these numbers are very accurate.:rolleyes:

The_War_Wagon
05-30-09, 08:18
Next thing ya' know, they'll discover that waterboarding terrorists actually keeps our skyscrapers upright! :rolleyes: