PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to show my three friends

Gunfighter.45
05-31-09, 17:13
So.. what you guys think? All three of them are great shooters. Can't wait to get my can for the H&K from AAC.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/gunfighter308/DSCN0906-1.jpg

Derek_Connor
05-31-09, 20:10
I see three distinctively different pistols...

Robb Jensen
05-31-09, 20:46
Sell two of them, buy ammo and training and master the last one.

Derek_Connor
05-31-09, 21:05

boom. Done.

loupav
05-31-09, 21:14
Nice collection.

I really like that Colt. Very sweet.

Gunfighter.45
05-31-09, 22:23

I know where your coming from.. and your 150% right. The one Iam trying to master of all three is my glock first. Getting to know how get out of a bad situation this pistol may throw my way.. even if I cause the problem. Which in turn goes with all firearms. As for selling my guns that won't happen. I guess I will have to master all of them one at a time. Thanks gotm4. Please understand I take your advice very serious and I also appreciate it. You as well Derek_Connor Thanks.

Derek_Connor
05-31-09, 22:27
I know where your coming from.. and your 150% right. The one Iam trying to master of all three is my glock first. Getting to know how get out of a bad situation this pistol may throw my way.. even if I cause the problem. Which in turn goes with all firearms. As for selling my guns that won't happen. I guess I will have to master all of them one at a time. Thanks gotm4. Please understand I take your advice very serious and I also appreciate it. You as well Derek_Connor Thanks.

If you are going to do all three, lock up the other 2 for the next several years...;)

Gunfighter.45
05-31-09, 23:37
If you are going to do all three, lock up the other 2 for the next several years...;)

No prob.:) I love my 17.

Kimbo
05-31-09, 23:47
Get a thread protector on the Tactical :cool:

Gunfighter.45
06-01-09, 00:01
Get a thread protector on the Tactical :cool:

I know I know. Thanks

06-01-09, 00:01
Recently purchased USP Tac .45. What a smooth running handgun. Grew up on farm, family always bought Deere. I would like to think I can recognize exceptional quality v. top of the line. Massey Ferguson v. Deere. MF good, Deere great! For my big hands, the HK is perfect. It is a finely machined piece of machinery. However, from what I read and have heard, G17 may be the way to go. Hate to admit my money for the USP could have bought 2 G17's! Trials for both to follow.