PDA

View Full Version : TR24 Reticle Pics Request

Failure2Stop
06-01-09, 03:28
Looking for some help here.

I am looking for user pics of the reticle of the TR24, as the title implies. What I would really like to see is pics of both the #4 and traingle post on 1X and 4X, preferably on a standard background, such as an IPSC/IDPA at 50 yards.

Anybody able to help me out?

CLHC
06-01-09, 03:50
Don't know if this may be of help, but there's a picture posted in the first post of this thread:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=21177

LOKNLOD
06-01-09, 08:08
I'm sure you've already found it but in this thread (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=31410) hopefully Cold will post some pics of his #4 reticle.

I haven't seen much of anyone with the triangle-post reticle in captivity. If I could ever get one I'd happily oblige with any pics needed. 1x, 4x, up close, 50 yards, bright light, low light, low light w/ white light...

Failure2Stop
06-01-09, 09:35
CLHC- yeah, I followed that thread for a little bit until it devolved into arguments about what color the eye sees "the bestest" and then into a request for pricing. The single pic of the green triangle post at close range was ok, but I would really like to see both side by side with some kind of consistent method of comparison.

L-N-L- Actually Cold's thread was what inspired this request. I intend on getting a TR24, but I haven't really figured out what I want. What it really comes down to is usability accross the competition spectrum as well as ability to be used at long range, either by hold-over or adjustment. I think that I prefer the green #4, but I would really like to see them side by side prior to purchase and I am currently outside the US, so that is a little difficult unless the forum can help me out.

Anyway, if anybody has a TR24, a camera, a target, and a little distance I would greatly appreciate it if you could combine the 4 and post the results :D.

sff70
06-05-09, 01:49
I have the same question as F2S.