PDA

View Full Version : My FN pdw

kbi
01-13-07, 10:42
Got a new PS90 carbine this past week that I picked up at GotM4's store.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/kbi/weapons037.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/kbi/Picture003.jpg

Definetly handier then my shortest AR. Hopefully I get a chance to play with it soon.

SuicideHz
01-13-07, 12:50
Damnit. I thought an "FN PDW" was something new from the shot show...

NickB
01-15-07, 21:24
Fun little toy. We have one at the office and just got to take it out for the first time last week. I was blown away about how quiet the thing is. Hearing protection is always a good idea, but I ran 20 rounds out of the 16" without it and had no ringing or discomfort. The recoil is nice, too.

SuicideHz
01-15-07, 21:37
If they weren't so darn expensive to buy and shoot, I'd SBR one and be in heaven- after suppressing it too.

Nick- I wish I had as much experience with 3D modeling as I do with 2D property surveys. I'd come looking for a job...

NickB
01-15-07, 22:04
If they weren't so darn expensive to buy and shoot, I'd SBR one and be in heaven- after suppressing it too.

Nick- I wish I had as much experience with 3D modeling as I do with 2D property surveys. I'd come looking for a job...

I'm with you, man. If I knew Solid Works instead of Photoshop I'd love to actually get a shot at working on products!

SuicideHz
01-15-07, 22:10
The worst thing is I've practically taught myself all I know of Land Development Desktop. If I had known I could teach myself this sort of thing back when I first started trying and knew how much I could learn, I'd have gone a different route...

Photoshop huh? Did you put the brown paper bag head on the soldier's body? I could do that!!

NickB
01-15-07, 22:58
The worst thing is I've practically taught myself all I know of Land Development Desktop. If I had known I could teach myself this sort of thing back when I first started trying and knew how much I could learn, I'd have gone a different route...

Photoshop huh? Did you put the brown paper bag head on the soldier's body? I could do that!!

Haha. That was real! Richard shot that photo.

SuicideHz
01-15-07, 22:59
It was? The bag looked to be almost flat- not big enough for a person's head to be inside.

NickB
01-15-07, 23:13
It was? The bag looked to be almost flat- not big enough for a person's head to be inside.

Haha. Yeah, I wondered the same thing, but apparently it was just a weird angle in the photograph. Either way, I don't think that's the last you'll be seeing of Bag Man!

Nathan_Bell
01-15-07, 23:41
Haha. Yeah, I wondered the same thing, but apparently it was just a weird angle in the photograph. Either way, I don't think that's the last you'll be seeing of Bag Man!

I love it, the type of folks who are all excercised about the Masada release quote will have a conniption, and those of us with a sense of humor will grin like idiots:D

NickB
01-15-07, 23:43
I love it, the type of folks who are all excercised about the Masada release quote will have a conniption, and those of us with a sense of humor will grin like idiots:D

:D Few people noticed the banner until we pointed it out. They were too distracted by the gun and camo to notice he has a damn smiley face bag on his head. Ha.

SuicideHz
01-16-07, 19:26
"bag men" are typically hitmen, aren't they?