PDA

View Full Version : BCM auto BCGs in stock!

mattk
06-03-09, 19:24
Just went up 2 minutes ago. Finally snagged one! Hurry and place an order if you need one

06-03-09, 20:11
Some people are already whining elsewhere about how the email notification system sucks because "I can't be at the computer all the time".:rolleyes:
Funny thing is, it's still available. I have no idea what the hell they were bitching about. Get online and buy one!:rolleyes:

pacifico
06-03-09, 20:25
I got home, checked my email, and hit checkout 10 seconds later. Good stuff.

mattk
06-03-09, 20:46
Some people are already whining elsewhere about how the email notification system sucks because "I can't be at the computer all the time".:rolleyes:
Funny thing is, it's still available. I have no idea what the hell they were bitching about. Get online and buy one!:rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't get that. Most places don't even have that option anyway. I work 8-10 hours a day, and most of the time can't use the computer til 7pm but I managed to get one this time. Hey, if they want one that bad, they should check as often as they can. They'll get one eventually. That said, the email notification has always worked fine for me. I just wasn't home to get it the last couple times.

Impact
06-03-09, 21:32
out of stock already

lazythekid
06-03-09, 21:36
Blackberry for the win! It'll go nicely with my new BCM 11.5" upper :)

mattk
06-03-09, 21:41
wow, they almost lasted 2 hours this time