PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Obama Conspiracy Theories Thread

mattpittinger
06-05-09, 17:09
I know that our current administration is not the most....let's say....gun friendly there has ever been, but I am just getting sick of all the made up laws and bills that people throw out every day. Working in a gun shop makes it about ten time worse. I think we should start a thread for Stupid Obama Conspiracy's that we have all over heard. Give us all a good laugh or two.

Dumbest one to date...... Customer comes in to tell me about Senate Bill (insert random number) Limits people to only 5 rounds of ammo per month!!!

Mjolnir
06-05-09, 18:02
I know that our current administration is not the most....let's say....gun friendly there has ever been, but I am just getting sick of all the made up laws and bills that people throw out every day. Working in a gun shop makes it about ten time worse. I think we should start a thread for Stupid Obama Conspiracy's that we have all over heard. Give us all a good laugh or two.

Dumbest one to date...... Customer comes in to tell me about Senate Bill (insert random number) Limits people to only 5 rounds of ammo per month!!!
Yes, when I would hang out with a group of friends' gun shop in MI it was like that, too. At first I tried to explain but it was moot. So I then just let them believe whatever they wanted. Usually, but not always, it was tohose who should have had the gear they needed/wanted so they were the "Johnny-come-lately" customer. Those who had their gear were less "jumpy" though no less concerned about his stance on the Second Amendment. We eventually posted all of the proposed legislation we could find on THOMAS and other sites and it calmed down - just a bit. Don't know what to say. It *could* be great psy-ops but WHO amongst us are willing to chance it??? :D :D Me neither! :cool:

Mjolnir
06-05-09, 18:05
This "5 rd limit" was, iirc, in Sarah Brady's Handgun Control, Inc.'s "wish list" from 1993 or 1994. They wished to have a Brady II in which mag capacity was to be further reduced.

It may be far fetched to some but if one wished to have a Global Government/NWO or whatever one wished to call it one would require consistent laws, right? Well, that means our 2nd Amendment - and the entire fabric of our nation - must be dismantled. I no longer get excited and ask "why" on proposed legislation as I think I see the ultimate goal: no weapons in civilian's hands.

pbr streetgang
06-05-09, 18:22

sounds like this imaginary bill is a spin-off from our Canadian gunlaws, whereby you can only have a maximum 5 round magazine for centre fire semi-auto rifles. it's the most ridiculous law up here, but in fact is real.

BigPaulie
06-06-09, 09:32
sounds like this imaginary bill is a spin-off from our Canadian gunlaws, whereby you can only have a maximum 5 round magazine for centre fire semi-auto rifles. it's the most ridiculous law up here, but in fact is real.

But Canadians do not have a second amendment. And a country founded on a defense of that right. Just look on the internet as to what led up to Lexington and Concord on 19 Arpril 1775.

Saginaw79
06-06-09, 09:45
Thats like the bit about a 500% increase in ammo cost he was going to do

Problem is the root source is a blog and they have NO proof Obama said that, whats worse is the NRA is also running w/ it