PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order LPK directly from Stag lately?

mattk
06-05-09, 22:15
I was wondering if anyone has ordered a LPK from Stag or Lanworld lately. And if so, how long did it take to get to you? I've been looking for a while and no one has had them in stock. I'm thinking about placing an order and just waiting, but if it's going to be a really long wait I might go with something else. Thanks

SkiDevil
06-05-09, 22:53
I was wondering if anyone has ordered a LPK from Stag or Lanworld lately. And if so, how long did it take to get to you? I've been looking for a while and no one has had them in stock. I'm thinking about placing an order and just waiting, but if it's going to be a really long wait I might go with something else. Thanks

Hey MattK,
Last month at the end of May, I ordered an LPK ($64) and a couple of BCG's. Two days after placing the order. I received another e-mail informing me that my order would be "processed and shipped within the next few weeks."

A 'FEW WEEKS' to me means about a month. I would just place your order and be done with it. I was doing the same thing and trying to wait until something was instock, before ordering. But by the time you finish looking around you would problaby already get your parts (maybe with the possible exception of an upper).

Good Luck,
SkiDevil:)

nfranco
06-05-09, 23:04
These guys had some in stock earlier today:http://www.adxtactical.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=342&idcategory=49

Iraqgunz
06-06-09, 03:21
I ordered mine in April and it took about 4 weeks or so. I would order one, sit back, relax and have a cool drink.

edmorseiii
06-06-09, 11:11
i ordered 2 from spikes tactical 2 weeks ago, and had them in 4 days.

http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24&products_id=149&zenid=p13004fp8kmcpgu6jpadmehlc2

a1fabweld
06-06-09, 11:32
Here ya go: http://www.evilblackrifleshop.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_51. They have Stag, RRA, & CMMG kits in stock as I type this. Decent price too.

RojasTKD
06-06-09, 11:39
I ordered a Stag LPK from Lanworld about 3 months ago and have not seen it yet. ;(

I believe Spikes LPKs are DPMS kits (or so I have read). I've already installed 3 DPMS LPKs on three lowers (in the past two months) and have another one awaiting a lower.

Wanted a Stag and maybe a RRA to compare the triggers to the DPMS kits. I hear they are a little better.

I will say I have not had an issue with the DPMS LPKs, except for having to pay $80 to $85 for the DPMS parts kit. Then again I guess a $20 premium to get now is just part of life.

DRich
06-06-09, 14:59
I ordered two LPK's directly from Stag last month and received in them in just over 3 weeks. I'm ordering two more on Monday and am expecting to wait a month or so.

QuietShootr
06-06-09, 15:01
I ordered two LPK's directly from Stag last month and received in them in just over 3 weeks. I'm ordering two more on Monday and am expecting to wait a month or so.

Got two from Lanworld in 4 weeks.

RojasTKD
06-06-09, 15:28
Got two from Lanworld in 4 weeks.

What the heck.... and here I have been waiting for months! I'm going to have to give them a call.

The problem is I accidentally deleted their confirmation e-mail and don't have an order number, just a credit card charge.

we'll see...

mattk
06-06-09, 17:18
These guys had some in stock earlier today:http://www.adxtactical.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=342&idcategory=49

Thanks for the link. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough. I've never heard of them before. Have you ordered from them in the past? I just ordered one, so if I run into any problems I'll be sure to let you guys know. Thanks to all of you who responded. I really appreciate your help. This is why I come to this site for any of my AR related needs. You guys are the best. Thanks again.:D

Matt

SWATcop556
06-06-09, 17:31
What the heck.... and here I have been waiting for months! I'm going to have to give them a call.

The problem is I accidentally deleted their confirmation e-mail and don't have an order number, just a credit card charge.

we'll see...

I ordered on on 03-26 and was quoted 8-10 weeks. I called them at the 8 week mark and was told to email them with any questions about orders. Sent them an email and received on back the next day stating that my order was still on track for the 10 week shipping. I was frustrated because I was reading about people who ordered well after I did and were receiving theirs. Not really sure how they are processing and shipping orders while mine is still on the back order list.

This week was number 10 and still no charge, email, or shipping notice. I'll be emailing first thing Monday.

ChristopherM4
06-06-09, 23:59
I ordered on on 03-26 and was quoted 8-10 weeks. I called them at the 8 week mark and was told to email them with any questions about orders. Sent them an email and received on back the next day stating that my order was still on track for the 10 week shipping. I was frustrated because I was reading about people who ordered well after I did and were receiving theirs. Not really sure how they are processing and shipping orders while mine is still on the back order list.

This week was number 10 and still no charge, email, or shipping notice. I'll be emailing first thing Monday.

I'm with you on being frustrated! I saw people ordering and receiving packages from LanWorld, so I ordered from LanWorld directly and saved on shipping over Stag. That was back a couple of months and no parts, they said it was still in the 6-8 week delivery: well I since decided to order directly from Stag after people still getting them quickly, so I pay the extra shipping and I'm still a month out and no parts from either place.

I did trade a G&R BCG for a CMMG LPK and was not impressed. I guess the only thing I can do is sit and wait. :(

Topher

22_Shooter
06-07-09, 04:47
i ordered 2 from spikes tactical 2 weeks ago, and had them in 4 days.

http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24&products_id=149&zenid=p13004fp8kmcpgu6jpadmehlc2

Those are DPMS LKP's. You could have saved $20/LPK and got them here: http://global-tactical.com/dpmslowerpartskit.aspx

I've heard "so-so" reviews on DPMS LPK's, so I went with CMT/Stag.......because I've heard not-as-many "so-so" reviews. At least LPK's in general, are starting to show up more often now.

the_1iviper
06-07-09, 08:59
mooney's firearms has stag lpk's in stock.;)

they also have rra lpk's with 3 different triggers.

22_Shooter
06-07-09, 14:45
mooney's firearms has stag lpk's in stock.;)

they also have rra lpk's with 3 different triggers.

Looks like they're out of stock now on Stag LPK's now.

http://mooneysfirearms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=117

I lucked out and snagged one of the last 2 from Addaxx, from the link someone posted in this thread.

nfranco
06-07-09, 14:58
Thanks for the link. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough. I've never heard of them before. Have you ordered from them in the past? I just ordered one, so if I run into any problems I'll be sure to let you guys know. Thanks to all of you who responded. I really appreciate your help. This is why I come to this site for any of my AR related needs. You guys are the best. Thanks again.:D

Matt
ADDAX is local to me (SoCal) and are good people.

SWATcop556
06-08-09, 23:09
I'm with you on being frustrated! I saw people ordering and receiving packages from LanWorld, so I ordered from LanWorld directly and saved on shipping over Stag. That was back a couple of months and no parts, they said it was still in the 6-8 week delivery: well I since decided to order directly from Stag after people still getting them quickly, so I pay the extra shipping and I'm still a month out and no parts from either place.

I did trade a G&R BCG for a CMMG LPK and was not impressed. I guess the only thing I can do is sit and wait. :(

Topher

Emailed and received a response from STAG. They are telling me that after reviewing my order (whatever that means) that my order is still 2-4 weeks out.

I'm thinking about just cancelling the order and trying to drag one up somewhere else.

ChristopherM4
06-08-09, 23:51
Emailed and received a response from STAG. They are telling me that after reviewing my order (whatever that means) that my order is still 2-4 weeks out.

I'm thinking about just cancelling the order and trying to drag one up somewhere else.

No man just sit and wait, not worth taking the chance. I would continue to hunt for a kit and if your lucky you'll find one before Stag ships and then you cancel. Or better yet snag one on the hunt and still get your order and have a spare! :)

Either way I have 4 lowers sitting waiting for some LPK so someday I'll get them built. It should would be nice to get one before Fathers day, building my Dad a SunDevil lower with a BCM middy! And better yet get two kits because I have all the parts for an identical build for me!

Topher

SWATcop556
06-08-09, 23:54
No man just sit and wait, not worth taking the chance. I would continue to hunt for a kit and if your lucky you'll find one before Stag ships and then you cancel. Or better yet snag one on the hunt and still get your order and have a spare! :)

Either way I have 4 lowers sitting waiting for some LPK so someday I'll get them built. It should would be nice to get one before Fathers day, building my Dad a SunDevil lower with a BCM middy! And better yet get two kits because I have all the parts for an identical build for me!

Topher

Good point. It just pisses me off. I guess I'll live. :p

SkiDevil
07-23-09, 03:34
AROUND the end of May, I ordered an LPK ($64).
Afterwhich, I received another e-mail informing me that my order would be "processed and shipped within the next few weeks."

A 'FEW WEEKS' to me means about a month.

Well I finally received my STAG LPK from Lanworld yesterday. I checked the original e-mail and it only took about 2 1/2 months for my order to arrive.

I asked about the BCGs and I was informed that the current wait on a BCG is approx. 5-6 months.

SkiDevil

P.S. Total price including the shipping was $82 with the standard pistol grip.

RojasTKD
07-23-09, 13:28
Dang something not right. I ordered an LPK from Lanworld in April and canceled that order about a week and a half ago. They said they where just catching up with orders from February and I'd still have a few months wait.

I read of several people say they gotten orders after only a short wait. Make me think I won't be dealing with Lanworld in the future.

M4tographer
07-23-09, 15:33
Ordered mine in April and got a ship notification a couple days ago. It arrived at work today. Just got an email from my boss that it showed up. ;)

SkiDevil
07-23-09, 22:07
Dang something not right. I ordered an LPK from Lanworld in April and canceled that order about a week and a half ago. They said they where just catching up with orders from February and I'd still have a few months wait.

I read of several people say they gotten orders after only a short wait. Make me think I won't be dealing with Lanworld in the future.

Most the people that I personally know who have ordered directly from STAG not Lanworld have already gotten their LPKs. I don't know if the fact that an order placed directly from STAG makes any difference. I would just place the order and it will eventually show-up. -That is in case you need it right now then just waiting around may not be a viable option.

Good Luck,
SkiDevil

P.S. You may know this already but Bravo has Bolts and Auto BCG's in stock.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR-15-Upper-Receiver-Bolt-Carrier-Parts-s/2.htm

Alaskapopo
07-23-09, 22:32

I just got my most recent 2 kits I ordered in after waiting 2 months from the order date.
Pat

Artos
07-24-09, 08:01
FYI....I placed an order for 3 standard lpk's earlier this week for a customer. Got the ups shipping notice yesterday. This was directly from RRA.

Having said that, I'm personally going with one of Grant's on the sbr build that is starting to come together.

bullseye
07-24-09, 12:04
DD's Ranch has them [stag] in stock,,i ordered one tuesday got it today,,,from new york. that is first-class service, i'd say. i think it was 70$,plus shipping