PDA

View Full Version : Lower parts kits in stock here

a1fabweld
06-06-09, 11:33
http://www.evilblackrifleshop.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_51. They have Stag, RRA, & CMMG LPK's in stock for decent prices.

RojasTKD
06-06-09, 11:52
Oh why do you tempt me!!!...
already have a DPMS kit awaiting a lower, a back ordered Stag LPK and a back ordered (should ship soon though) White Oak LPK.

Would like to try a RRA though, I hear they have the best stock trigger.

I think I'm developing an LPK and lower disease. It's a variation of BRD. Those Lower and LPKs eventually become Black Rifles.

sundance435
06-06-09, 12:21
How do CMMG's LPK's compare to Stag's?

a1fabweld
06-06-09, 12:28
I built a CMMG rifle with all CMMG components including a LPK & it's all good. Probably about 2k rounds through it & everything is tight with no abnormal wear. The CMMG LPS's bolt catch & trigger guard pins are a little tight fitting compared to others I have used like RRA. Some say DPMS makes CMMG LPK's. Whatever, they function like they are intended to & I've used them in many other AR's for myself & friends with no issues.

DRich
06-06-09, 14:57
The CMMG LPS's bolt catch & trigger guard pins are a little tight fitting compared to others I have used like RRA. Some say DPMS makes CMMG LPK's.

The tight roll pins are dead giveaways that these are DPMS parts. DPMS is notorious for their oversized pins.

That being said, I've had no other issues with DPMS LPK's in the past, although I don't use or trust their FCG parts.

rubberneck
06-06-09, 15:09
Does anyone have first hand experience buying from that website. I need a LPK but I don't want the headaches of buying from an unknown commodity.

a1fabweld
06-07-09, 13:21
Does anyone have first hand experience buying from that website. I need a LPK but I don't want the headaches of buying from an unknown commodity.

I've purchased from them before & the transaction was as smooth as silk.

rubberneck
06-07-09, 13:25
I've purchased from them before & the transaction was as smooth as silk.

Thanks.