PDA

View Full Version : Just watched boondock Saints

bigshooter
06-06-09, 18:48
Finally bought it just so my wife could see it.........God I love that movie.

She thought it was great too!.:D

EDIT* sorry mods please move to the proper forum.......:(

MeanRider
06-06-09, 18:57
Been watching Boondock for years. one of the all time best.

Kimbo
06-06-09, 18:57
Sequel should be out sometime later this year

August
06-06-09, 19:19
I've never heard of that movie. What genre is it? Who's in it? Who directed it?

Thanks.

gogetal3
06-06-09, 19:27
Classic, great movie, William Da Foe* is out of his mind hillarious in this movie

bigshooter
06-06-09, 19:34
"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

citizensoldier16
06-06-09, 21:34
"A F****** six-shooter?! There's NINE bodies genius....what were you going to do, LAUGH the last three to death?! Funny-man!!"

I laugh myself silly at that scene every time :D

Kimbo
06-06-09, 22:25
Huge fricken guy theory....

HiggsBoson
06-06-09, 23:31
"Irish brothers Connor & Murphy McManus live and work in Boston. Feeling that God's will to rid Earth from all human Evil was given to them as a mission, they set out to do their divine deed. A public outcry is never heard, and even FBI agent Paul Smecker (played by Willem DeFoe), who follows their trace of bloodshed, admits that the boys are doing exactly what he secretly always has wished to happen. Risking their lives for their beliefs of Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), the Boondock Saints are hyped by the public, for they are doing good, which only few dare to admit." From IMDB.com
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144117/)

And shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Itsahak
06-06-09, 23:53
"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

You forgot to interject, Click then BOOM!!

dmanflynn
06-07-09, 08:04
Is it dead?!!!!:D own the original. Whats this i hear about a sequel? I never heard of that before, any idea on what the name would be?

HiggsBoson
06-07-09, 08:53
I found out yesterday that there is going to be a SEQUEL to Boondock Saints!

It's called "Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day"
more info @ IMDB.com (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300851/) and @ Wikipedia.com (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boondock_Saints_II:_All_Saints_Day)

Itsahak
06-07-09, 09:52
They've been talking about a sequel for years. Not really sure if it will ever happen, but man it would be awesome!

HiggsBoson
06-07-09, 09:56
Per the IMDB entry, the sequel is completed and pending a theatrical release. According to one (supposed) industry insider: "BDS II has a signed contract with a distributor, guaranteeing a theatrical release."

dmanflynn
06-07-09, 09:58
I'm asuning it might have to do with our holiday, Halloween. Just assuming since it's entitled "All Saints"

10MMGary
06-09-09, 13:33
Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice

My Son turned me on to Boondocks Saints five or six years back, he has the above tatted on each upper arm. He had to write a letter and explain the meaning and reason for him getting them before he was allowed to enlist in the USMC. I can't wait for the sequel's release, but It will be hard pressed to match the quality of the original. Even if it is as good or better I think I'll leave the tats to the Son.
http://photos.imageevent.com/10mmgary/amarineinthemaking/websize/DSC00349.JPG

SoulStealer
06-09-09, 23:48
Great movie with LOTS of memorable quotes.

Kimbo
06-09-09, 23:57
IIRC the sequel is about the brothers and the father hiding out and someone starts killing people using their calling card. So they must return to seek out the copy cat. Who knows this was the rumor a few years ago...

ZDL
06-10-09, 00:07
HEY **** ASS! GET ME A BEER!

bigshooter
06-10-09, 16:54
My Son turned me on to Boondocks Saints five or six years back, he has the above tatted on each upper arm. He had to write a letter and explain the meaning and reason for him getting them before he was allowed to enlist in the USMC. I can't wait for the sequel's release, but It will be hard pressed to match the quality of the original. Even if it is as good or better I think I'll leave the tats to the Son.
http://photos.imageevent.com/10mmgary/amarineinthemaking/websize/DSC00349.JPG

That kicks ass.

Irish
06-10-09, 17:47
Rocco: **** it! There's so much shit that pisses me off! You guys should recruit, 'cause I'm sick and ****ing tired of walking down the street, waiting for one of these crack-piping, ass-wiping, motherless lowlifes to get me!
Murphy: Hallelujah, Jaffar.
Rocco: So, like, you're not just talking about mob guys, right? You're talking about pimps and drug dealers and all that shit, right?
Connor: Oh, yeah.
Rocco: ****. You guys could do this every goddamn day!
Murphy: We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.
Connor: That is nicely put.

Shadow1198
06-10-09, 19:25
This summarizes the movie perfectly:

Rocco: ****in'- What the ****in'. ****. Who the **** ****ed this ****ing... How did you two ****ing ****s...
[shouts]
Rocco: ****!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

:D

dmanflynn
06-12-09, 12:12
I think I'll have to watch it again tonight:D it would be badass if they realesed the new one in HD! I'd have to borrow space on someone elses flat screen though, my bailout money wasn't enough for one of my own:rolleyes: