View Full Version : MMA event tonight on T.V 10:00 pm EST

williamN
06-06-09, 20:45
Strikeforce is on Showtime at 10:00.

Tomorrow night on Versus is a live WEC

Both look like decent cards.

Itsahak
06-06-09, 23:52
Looking forward to Faber v. Brown 2! Lets see if Faber does something stupid again or if he fights like he should...

wargasm
06-07-09, 12:21
WEC is a FREEBIE! I'm not gonna pay to watch second and third string fighters on PPV, I can already watch TUF on Spike for free with the same caliber of fighters!

wargasm
06-07-09, 12:24
Brown vs Faber 2. Hmmm. Brown by KO, again.

williamN
06-07-09, 14:29
WEC is a FREEBIE! I'm not gonna pay to watch second and third string fighters on PPV, I can already watch TUF on Spike for free with the same caliber of fighters!

Strikeforce was on Showtime. No really free but not PPV.

wargasm
06-07-09, 22:36
I can still watch it for free on MMA TKO! Pay per view, pay to view, same smell! Btw, Faber is getting his ass kicked!

ProMed
06-07-09, 23:29
This was a great card.

I will however pay for the PPV anytime Fedor is on the card. Strikeforce/ Affliction are making strong strides against UFC imo... hope it continues.

wargasm
06-08-09, 02:55
Not even Fedor can entice me to buy a PPV other than a top UFC card. Like I said earlier, I'll watch any of the bottom feeder fights on MMA TKO for free. And don't get me wrong, not all of the UFC cards are top fights. I'll watch those for free too! If it's a really good card, and it's here in Vegas, I'll splurge and see it in person.

ckmark
06-08-09, 04:21
I can still watch it for free on MMA TKO! Pay per view, pay to view, same smell! Btw, Faber is getting his ass kicked!

Most pro fighters will get their asses beat with broken hands.

Faber would have won that fight if he wouldn't have broke his fist on Browns face in the middle of the first round.

williamN
06-08-09, 05:08
I hope Aldo gets the next shot at the title.

capcop9
06-08-09, 07:25
faber vs. brown was a war...both guys are beasts in the cage, aldo is a freak, that flying knee he hit cub swanson with was ridiculous...the 145 lb division is stacked

rob_s
06-08-09, 07:46
Unfortunately the Faber apologists now have yet ANOTHER excuse as to why Brown won.

ckmark
06-08-09, 21:24
Unfortunately the Faber apologists now have yet ANOTHER excuse as to why Brown won.

Lol... I'm not a fan of either fighters, but its pretty embarrassing if you can't finish a fighter that has a broken hand and his other hand is injured as well.

Brown tried plenty of submissions, and tried ground and pound and still couldnt beat him without going to decision.

ProMed
06-08-09, 22:20
Not even Fedor can entice me to buy a PPV other than a top UFC card.
Blasphemy! My fingers are tightly crossed to see a Fedor/ Lesnar or Mir battle next after Barnett. It's a pipe dream though...

I will say that I agree with you on the "top ufc card" deal, I certainly did spring for the Machida/ Evans fight since I am also a big Machida fan. I would also love to see Machida take on Jackson next!

ckmark
06-08-09, 22:34
Machida isn't fighting Jackson next.

The UFC 100 card is amazing. The UFC 101 Card is amazing too.

ProMed
06-08-09, 23:04
Machida isn't fighting Jackson next.

The UFC 100 card is amazing. The UFC 101 Card is amazing too.
I was just saying who I wanted him to fight next, didn't realize they had already announced his next bout. Who do they have him going against Rua? Please don't say Henderson, Jardine or Liddell. I know Griffin is scheduled to take on Silva at 101.

ckmark
06-08-09, 23:08
Rua, im like 99% sure he accepted the fight.

It would have been Jackson but he's doing the TUF thing.

I feel bad for Griffin, I don't think think he has a remote chance of beating Silva.