PDA

View Full Version : Best Tactical Gun & Equipt. shop in the Atlanta, GA. area?

erh
06-10-09, 10:57
I'll be in Marietta from this evening through Friday this week;
Whats the BEST tactical guns and goods shop in the area?

Thanks,

Eric H. :cool:
(Richmond Hill, GA.)

gunfixer@live.com

Drop me a note or a line, maybe we can shoot a few rounds,
OR even drink a few if you're interested..!

cqbdriver
06-10-09, 12:22
As mentioned in your post on TOS (not that I ever go :D), Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna has best gun selection, but not much equipment. About two block away around the corner is Smyrna Police Dist. ( I believe same owner as A.O.) with std police clothing & gear (5.11, etc). Up the road in Kennesaw on hwy 41 is Brigade Quartermasters. It is a mainly a online store, but they have a storefront with lots of tactical gear, but no firearms.

If you're willing drive a little up to Canton on I575 (40 minutes to 4 hours depending on traffic :mad:) north of Marietta. Relatively new store Cherokee Gun & Pawn. They have most of the latest cool firearms (6940, 6920, FS2000, misc AK's, DD M4, Sig556, etc) at OK prices

Sam
06-10-09, 14:19
If you're there early enough in the day, Brigade Quartermasters is located in Kennesaw off Hwy 41. They sell "tactical" gears, no guns though.

On the southside of town (Forrest Park), there's a police supply store. Limited quantity of guns, and some police duty gears.

JHC
06-10-09, 19:30
Best I know (and I've been to the impressive Adventure Outdoors a few times) of is 400 Jewelry and Loan up GA 400 just past the outlet mall.

LOTs of tactical gear plus about 7K sq ft of gunshop. Good prices too (ie Glocks $489 every day).

In addition to all the basics:

Ammo by the case
Surefire
MagPul
BladeTech
Trijicon
Aimpoint
EOTech
BH ammo
Blue Force Gear
DD M4's, Colts, CMMG, Charles Daly, S&W ARs (and from their Cumming sister store a lightly used N4 but I got that one).

AWESOME gun folks.

Mjolnir
06-10-09, 20:55
Question, guys. Is Roswell Guns still open? I was there back in 1992 and this thread brought back memories.

erh
06-10-09, 20:58
"Thanks Guys..!" I'm going to TRY and get my Cr_p together quickly enough
to go to them ALL..!

Any other suggestions will be "Checked" as WELL..!

My best,

Eric! :cool:

Hootiewho
06-10-09, 21:32
The best that I know of is Bullseye gun store in downtown Lawrenceville. They have an indoor range with machine gun rentals. They also carry Colt, Magpul, and aimpoint. They are a good sized advanced armament dealer as well.

JHC
06-11-09, 05:53
That Roswell store was the first gunshop I found when I moved here from Tx in '93.
Great guy (I always thought). I bought a few guns there. Sadly he ran into a lot of trouble. Last I heard he was in prison for the murder of his wife. His defense allegedly was she was crazy and in treatment, went nuts and pulled a gun on him, maybe fired a shot, not sure, and he shot her in self defense. I do not know the full story or what the prosecution had to refute that.

ra2bach
06-11-09, 12:11
I'll be in Marietta from this evening through Friday this week;
Whats the BEST tactical guns and goods shop in the area?

Thanks,

Eric H. :cool:
(Richmond Hill, GA.)

gunfixer@live.com

Drop me a note or a line, maybe we can shoot a few rounds,
OR even drink a few if you're interested..!I know I'm a little late but if you're still around you can head up to Nick's Guns and say "Hi" to my brother... :)