PDA

View Full Version : LEO 6920 Price

DARK-KNIGHT
06-10-09, 12:31
I'm looking for the best LEO price on a 6920. Anyone hear of, or have got a good price? If so, from who? Thanks

Brad519
06-10-09, 12:40
Best I found...
http://www.phoenixlawenforcement.com/
$1120.00 delivered.

DARK-KNIGHT
06-10-09, 14:14
Thanks.....that's the best i've found also....it will probably be hard to beat

Brad519
06-10-09, 14:39
I was a little skeptical at first with Phoenix cause you send your paper work to a PO Box in Florida and the company is in PA but everything worked out great.
I ordered mine in late January and received it in a about a month and a half.

ST911
06-10-09, 14:54
I was a little skeptical at first with Phoenix cause you send your paper work to a PO Box in Florida and the company is in PA but everything worked out great.
I ordered mine in late January and received it in a about a month and a half.

A colleague finished a transaction with them recently, and also reported good results. Some quirky hoops to jump through, but great pricing.

Beat Trash
06-10-09, 16:53
Best I found...
http://www.phoenixlawenforcement.com/
$1120.00 delivered.

+1

I bought one from them in December, shipped to me once their order came in from Colt in January. Spoke with the owner on the phone. Great guy to deal with, a no BS kind of guy.

The Florida thing was some kind of LEO group buy in Florida. You fax your letterhead to the company in PA.

DARK-KNIGHT
06-10-09, 19:17
Thanks guys....I think i'll give it a shot....still kinda torn betwen that and a recce upper for my Noveske lower. Unfortunately I can't afford both at the moment.

sbiggs
06-10-09, 21:16
I ordered a 6920 from Phoenix Law Enforcement at the end of Feb and received it the middle of May. We have had about 15 guys at our department so far order 6920's and a couple of 6940's. The contact in Florida is LE, and he collects a certain number of orders and mails them to Phoenix Law Enforcement to be processed. The guns are then shipped directly from Phoenix. Pretty hassle free.

DARK-KNIGHT
06-10-09, 22:14
Are the rifles shipped to your FFL or to your dept? I think I remember it showing two different ways to do the transaction, but I could be mistaken.

Brad519
06-10-09, 23:25
Are the rifles shipped to your FFL or to your dept? I think I remember it showing two different ways to do the transaction, but I could be mistaken.

If you send a letterhead and give your dept address they will send it to the dept. If you give a FFL and do it that way they will send it to the FFL. If you can get your dept to sign off on the letterhead thats the way to go cause they send it to the dept and you dont have to do the ATF form.