PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from magpul, what's the problem...

spartan_117
06-11-09, 17:57
Just venting here...

I ordered from magpul on 29 may, and now 12 days and I have heard nothing. I had a pending charge from them sitting on my checking account for the last week, and it dissapeared off my account this morning. I've sent several emails asking for some info about the order, but nobody has responded. All I ordered was the new DVD, hat and tshirt, if they are out of stock, I would understand, but just let me know something please. I would order more from them, but I'm not very impressed with their customer service right now.

I need a Valium....

Mikey
06-11-09, 18:04
I ordered a few things from them about a week ago and haven't heard anything yet either.

Boomer10
06-11-09, 18:05
I'd guess that Magpul is one of the busiest companies in this industry right now, even more so whenever they release a new product. Have you attempted to actually call them to inquire about your order before questioning their customer service?

I too ordered a few things the day they released the new DVD and I received my order a few days ago. I also had a pending charge show up and then disappear, a few days later the actual charge showed up, the next day or so my order arrived.

If you didn't know, a "pending charge" is when companies check your account to verify the account is either, A. a legitimate account, or B. the account has suffecient funds to cover the charge. It's obviously not the actual charge that will show up later.

Bighead
06-11-09, 18:08
Give them a call...

PHONE: 1.877.4MAGPUL / 303.828.3460

Jsaleen
06-11-09, 19:40
I ordered a bunch of stuff last month and the pending charge was on my account for a couple day's then I had a separate charge for about half the total amount. I called to see what was up and the customer service was awesome in my opinion. It turns out that they verify your funds with the "Pending Charge" and then when your order ships they will charge your account. In my case everything that I ordered wasn't in stock, so they charged me for what was and shipped it. They are good to work with if you give them a call.

spartan_117
06-12-09, 11:38
Well, called them up and found out what was going on. Shipped out tuesday, maybe it will be here this afternoon. Can't wait to watch vol. 2.

The main thing I had a problem with was just not getting a response when I emailed them. Don't like being ignored. I know they are busy, but a form letter would have placated me for a little while, ya know. Their shipping system sucks, otherwise they make good products, and seem to have great people working for them... this won't be my last magpul purchase (the kool-aid tastes great!) for sure.... well that depends on them getting some black mbus in stock somewhere so I can order them before someone else snags em, and windowed pmags, ms2 sling, heck, ya'll know

I guess i'm just spoiled with doing business with midway and brownells, get my stuff fast... Thanks for letting me vent.