PDA

View Full Version : Need M4 Case similar to this one...

Razorhunter
01-15-07, 17:27
Guys,
Can anyone here recommend me a good quality "tactical-looking", M4 case for a Colt 6920 (16" bbl)????
I would love to find one just like this, but longer:
http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_detail.asp?ProdID=384&CatID=65&SubCatID=18

I don't see why in the HELL Eagle did not just make this one a couple inches longer, and they would have satisfied a WHOLE LOT more customers with 16" M4's...
I mean, it would have just been the smart thing to do IMO. To each his own I guess.
I have collapsed my stock to it's shortest position, and it measures right at 32 1/8".
Now IF anyone here knows for a fact that the above Eagle case will just barely fit my gun, then please let me know.
IF NOT, then I need another case that is similar.

I would PREFER the case to look somewhat like the Eagle, and have it's own mag pouches, and MOLLE webbing would be another added bonus. A carrying strap would be nice too.

I would also prefer for the case to be tall enough to fit an M4 with a 30 round clip inserted, AS WELL AS a with an optic (Trijicon, Aimpoint, etc) fitted on top.

I have also been looking at Brownells Signature Series M4 case, shown here: http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/productdetail.aspx?p=22166&s=47927
-and this one is not exactly what I'm looking for, but it's CLOSE.
As I said, I'd really love to find out that the above Eagle will work, or at least find out that someone else is making one almost exactly like the Eagle above...
Thanks for any help guys...

BTW,
I'm not really looking for a hard case at this time, as I really only like the Pelican M4 case, and it's just a bit pricey at this time...

Thanks for any help guys...

Voodoochild
01-15-07, 17:34
I have a Black Hawk case that I used to tote my 16" RRA around in it is pretty much exactly like the Eagle on but doesn't have MOLLE straps. I will send you some pics if you want.

k9dpd
01-15-07, 18:27
I know an Eagle dealer had some made a bit longer, if you want I will see if he has any left

Dave L.
01-15-07, 19:10
I don't own one of these but thinkin about gettin one.

http://www.sertsystem.com/html/sert-TCC.html

rob_s
01-15-07, 19:27
Any reason you don't want one of the more "discreet" cases?

Razorhunter
01-15-07, 21:03
I have a Black Hawk case that I used to tote my 16" RRA around in it is pretty much exactly like the Eagle on but doesn't have MOLLE straps. I will send you some pics if you want.

Thanks Voodoo, but I think I'll hold out for now. Definitely want to try and get some MOLLE webbing on the exterior...

Razorhunter
01-15-07, 21:03
I know an Eagle dealer had some made a bit longer, if you want I will see if he has any left

k9,

This sounds EXACTLY like what I'm looking for!!! PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you find out ANYTHING about them!!!

Razorhunter
01-15-07, 21:06
I don't own one of these but thinkin about gettin one.

http://www.sertsystem.com/html/sert-TCC.html

Nice case,

BUT,

Take a look at the third pic down. Notice how ridiculously that main carry strap is attached?? I'm looking at that case and I can easily see that it won't hang/carry/transport very comfortably with the strap attached on the side of the case like that! WHAT were they thinking??? Nice case otherwise..... Thanks for posting it anyhow! I'm always eager to see new products....

Razorhunter
01-15-07, 21:14
Any reason you don't want one of the more "discreet" cases?

Well,

Not particularly. Other than the fact that I just haven't found one that meets my criteria. If you look, you'll notice the Brownells case I linked to above, is KIND OF SIMILAR to a "discreet case", depending on who you ask.

Regardless,
Here are my criteria guys. Very simple really.

1. Must be sized to fit a Colt M4, Preferably around 36" (DEFINITELY not looking for something TOO LONG, like some of the 46"ers...)
Would also like for it to fit with 30 rd mag installed (along with Trijicon optic up top) I could take the mag out if absolutely necessary.
2. MOLLE Webbing on exterior/interior. (not a TOTAL dealbreaker, but I'm really wanting this option)

3. Must have carry strap for throwing over shoulder

4. Preferably military color choices (OD, BLK, Desert Tan, etc)

5. Preferably designated mag pouches built in to case (but I could add them with the MOLLE webbing as extra pouches if absolutely needed)

Honestly guys, I'd be happy with the custom sized, LONGER length Eagle case that was mentioned above. That is, as long as the Eagle cases are quality, and do a good job of protecting my rifle. (I've never held an Eagle case up close, but I do have other Eagle gear that is all quality made).

Thanks for any help guys. I'm really stumped trying to find something soon. Can't stand having a rifle for any length of time without a case for it.. Don't want to have to go out and buy a cheapie either.

Has anyone here owned the Brownells M4 case I linked to up above???

Thanks guys!

ISHOT
01-15-07, 21:17
Nice case,

BUT,

Take a look at the third pic down. Notice how ridiculously that main carry strap is attached?? I'm looking at that case and I can easily see that it won't hang/carry/transport very comfortably with the strap attached on the side of the case like that! WHAT were they thinking??? Nice case otherwise..... Thanks for posting it anyhow! I'm always eager to see new products....

That's one of the two sling position options for the case. There is another set of d-rings hidden behind the carry straps too. Whether you believe it or not, some folks do like to carry quiver style.

Here's a photo of an SBR inside a 30" OD case (photo courtesy of Edwin907 from Arfcom):

http://www.ishot-inc.com/images/TCC-setup10.jpg

When the case was still an idea on paper, a lot of folks got their input in and one of those issues we had to correct was the length of the case; most cases are produced an inch to short for their needs. That's why most M4 cases are 35" long while our is 36".

Dave L.
01-15-07, 21:59
That's one of the two sling position options for the case. There is another set of d-rings hidden behind the carry straps too. Whether you believe it or not, some folks do like to carry quiver style.

When the case was still an idea on paper, a lot of folks got their input in and one of those issues we had to correct was the length of the case; most cases are produced an inch to short for their needs. That's why most M4 cases are 35" long while our is 36".

R.H. How can you say no to that(Besides it's pretty hard to get a NSN)? As soon as I can save up the $$$ I'll be getting one of these. It may sound crazy but the "quiver" idea actually shows that ishot cares what the user thinks.

Razorhunter
01-15-07, 23:25
WHOA!
Ok guys, my apologies! I have only seen this case on one website before, and it was not pic'd very well at all!
I fully retract my statement, and now want one of those bad boys!!!

I did not know that OD green was available either! I assume black, tan, and OD are available. Any others?
Not that it matters, as I would be happy with OD, or maybe Blk. Heck, tan ain't too shabby either!

I have just one more question. What did Raining Brass mean, when he referred to this pack as an "NSN"????

Ok, second question. WHY are these packs hard to get? Are they not in full production right now???
I definitely WANT ONE as soon as I decide on BLK vs OD...

Thanks so much for showing me this pack guys. This is most excellent, and I have YOU guys to thank!!!!

Dave L.
01-16-07, 00:34
Razor,
Check your Private Messages:cool:

Kisara
01-16-07, 03:34
Colt 6920, with Vortex, and LMT stock with rubber buttpad. Stock is opened to the 1st position (Just over 34" OAL as shown).
http://i18.tinypic.com/47sgxaa.jpg

Stock is still in the 1st open position:
http://i10.tinypic.com/3y87lls.jpg

I don't know what model case this is, the outer length is about 37". I'm sure if you contact Eagle and tell them what you need, they'll set you up with the right one.

ISHOT
01-16-07, 19:14
Razor,

NSN stands for National (or NATO) Stock Number (depending on which side of the pond you're on). I assume that Raining Brass PM you about it in detail. Thanks, RB.

Yes, OD is available and it is a nice color to boot.

Why are the cases hard to come by? Becos' I have been slacking and not getting off my a-- to produce these fast enough. There has always been a wait between production. My bad. They're also not easy to produce; right down to the Velcro hoops behind the PALS webbing that keeps the straps in place.

I'm slowly working on it though.

MASP7
01-16-07, 19:35
Helmie-

Where are your cases made?
I looked at the website and it never really said.

ISHOT
01-16-07, 20:44
The TCCs are currently made in Vietnam. If we can get an agreement knocked-out, the C3 and the other new ones will be stateside.

Razorhunter
01-16-07, 20:58
Thanks guys,
Yeah, I did not realize that just any product that the miliary specifies, could have an NSN designation..
Thanks guys..

Nice cases!
PC

MASP7
01-16-07, 21:22
The TCCs are currently made in Vietnam.

I was hoping you wouldn't say that.
I can't buy tactical gear from our friends in Vietnam, China, etc...

Dave L.
01-16-07, 21:23
The TCCs are currently made in Vietnam. If we can get an agreement knocked-out, the C3 and the other new ones will be stateside.

Gear made stateside is Soo much harder to say no to- It would give me a warm fuzzy to get one the first USA made cases...Keep us posted!

Dave

Razorhunter
01-16-07, 21:30
Amen brothers.. US Made all the way....!

MASP7
01-16-07, 21:39
I'm willing to pay more for US gear, not that you have to.
(BHI is the same price as most US made gear)

ISHOT
01-17-07, 11:58
Guys, let me ask you a couple Qs here........Would you guys pay $250 for the case if it was made in the US? Do you think we would be able to sell a decent amount of 'em?

I have gone done this road on several occasions and it gets rather disheartening at times. On more than one occasion we have given a sample or two to companies stateside and ask them to re-quote and you would not believe the replies I have gotten back....

'Sure, we can do this case for you but it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg' and they quote me a price that is far more than my current retail.

'The case is do-able but I am afraid that we might not be able to match the quality'. - what????

"Why do you need to have all that trimmings and such? It's too much work and you should save quite a bit by taking these out".

"Hey man, I know I told you I could do the case just looking from the photos but now that I have it in front of me, I did not realize this had so much attention to details. If I quote you, this is gonna be a sticker shock".

"Sure we can do it for a very good price." Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. "Really? How are you able to do so?" And I see a room full of what appears to be rather questionable immigrant workers.

And it goes on and on and on. Most folks would have given up a long time ago but I have been doing product development since the 80s, and I just keep ploughing away. Maybe I will find a company that could do so without raising the final retail price too much and without compromising on the quality but until I do so, I am resigned to the fact that my cases will not meet everyone's requirements nor satisfaction.

I would be more than happy to have all my SERT stuff produced stateside but there must be a balance between quality and price. That's why I am having better luck with the new products because they are not so elaborate.

This case was a result of many folks from the High Road forum pouring in their ideas. When I realized that there was no way we could get this done locally, I had to look outside so as to keep the original design ideas intact.

I would not do business with China but a call I got back in the late 90s changed my mind about Vietnam. Someone I used to served with moved there and suggested I come check it out. Here I am thinking as to why I should after having spent so many years commanding (what you would consider) a LRRP company in the jungles of South East Asia with our primary concern being Communist infiltrators from the 'North'. But curiosity got the better of me and I did.

I found a country where 70% of the population is below the age of 35 and none of 'em know much about the war; young folks who were eager to learn from us and take their nation into the next century. I saw more Capitalism there then I did Communism. And I found a New York vet who ran a factory who was willing to help me out.

I am not here to argue nor debate the semantics of doing business with a country like Vietnam but feel I always have to say something when this is brought up. So please do not get me wrong.

The past few years I have seen an increase in US involvement in that country and even the US Navy coming in for shore breaks. The icing on the cake was when the Viet PM came to DC and asked the President if he would consider sending military advisors because of a shared concern - China.

Even as I try to wrap up my business there so as to get things produced stateside, I sincerely feel a lot of folks out there are very unaware of what Vietnam is like these days. In a time where we are losing a number of so-called 'friends' the world over, we might just have found an old foe in a very strategic location who is ever changing and moving forward to work with the US.

My apologies for the diatribe guys but unlike other companies, I am always willing to stand-up and explain my actions whenever questions arise. And finally, no disrespect of any sort intended to my many, many Vietnam vet friends.

C4IGrant
01-17-07, 12:05
Nice case,

BUT,

I own and sell these cases. They are first rate.

C4

Dave L.
01-17-07, 16:30
Guys, let me ask you a couple Qs here........Would you guys pay $250 for the case if it was made in the US? Do you think we would be able to sell a decent amount of 'em?

I have gone done this road on several occasions and it gets rather disheartening at times. On more than one occasion we have given a sample or two to companies stateside and ask them to re-quote and you would not believe the replies I have gotten back....

'Sure, we can do this case for you but it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg' and they quote me a price that is far more than my current retail.

'The case is do-able but I am afraid that we might not be able to match the quality'. - what????

"Why do you need to have all that trimmings and such? It's too much work and you should save quite a bit by taking these out".

"Hey man, I know I told you I could do the case just looking from the photos but now that I have it in front of me, I did not realize this had so much attention to details. If I quote you, this is gonna be a sticker shock".

"Sure we can do it for a very good price." Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. "Really? How are you able to do so?" And I see a room full of what appears to be rather questionable immigrant workers.

And it goes on and on and on. Most folks would have given up a long time ago but I have been doing product development since the 80s, and I just keep ploughing away. Maybe I will find a company that could do so without raising the final retail price too much and without compromising on the quality but until I do so, I am resigned to the fact that my cases will not meet everyone's requirements nor satisfaction.

I would be more than happy to have all my SERT stuff produced stateside but there must be a balance between quality and price. That's why I am having better luck with the new products because they are not so elaborate.

This case was a result of many folks from the High Road forum pouring in their ideas. When I realized that there was no way we could get this done locally, I had to look outside so as to keep the original design ideas intact.

I would not do business with China but a call I got back in the late 90s changed my mind about Vietnam. Someone I used to served with moved there and suggested I come check it out. Here I am thinking as to why I should after having spent so many years commanding (what you would consider) a LRRP company in the jungles of South East Asia with our primary concern being Communist infiltrators from the 'North'. But curiosity got the better of me and I did.

I found a country where 70% of the population is below the age of 35 and none of 'em know much about the war; young folks who were eager to learn from us and take their nation into the next century. I saw more Capitalism there then I did Communism. And I found a New York vet who ran a factory who was willing to help me out.

I am not here to argue nor debate the semantics of doing business with a country like Vietnam but feel I always have to say something when this is brought up. So please do not get me wrong.

The past few years I have seen an increase in US involvement in that country and even the US Navy coming in for shore breaks. The icing on the cake was when the Viet PM came to DC and asked the President if he would consider sending military advisors because of a shared concern - China.

Even as I try to wrap up my business there so as to get things produced stateside, I sincerely feel a lot of folks out there are very unaware of what Vietnam is like these days. In a time where we are losing a number of so-called 'friends' the world over, we might just have found an old foe in a very strategic location who is ever changing and moving forward to work with the US.

My apologies for the diatribe guys but unlike other companies, I am always willing to stand-up and explain my actions whenever questions arise. And finally, no disrespect of any sort intended to my many, many Vietnam vet friends.

Understood Sir, I still want one of your cases(I'm pro Vet more than anti Nam)
Keep up the great R&D.
Dave

Razorhunter
01-17-07, 16:56
Well I can honestly say that I think this case looks to be of the better quality imports, and I am in no way knocking your products, nor would I knock you and your tactics of business.
However, I do personally prefer US made, not because of any grudge held be myself about war/etc, but rather the fact that US made is generally better quality. Is it in this case? Well, that depends on what you're comparing it to.
I will say that a number of guys on another forum have informed me that custom cases built to MY specs, can be had for just a little more $$ (under $200 apparently). This would be a custom built case, of the same caliber. (in other words, a case of about the same amount of materials and sizing..)
I'm currently looking into the situation..

I will also say that the Brownells case is only $100, as well as the Eagle cases too (I will say the 1SHOT cases probably beat the Eagle, not by quality, but it's just a bigger case with more features...)
Regardless of where it's made, I think a quality rifle case can be had for $100-$150 tops, NO MORE.
As with ANY line of work, you just have to find good help to produce a quality product (I'm a general contractor, so I have experience here as well)...

I just think it's nice that we can have this discussion without anyone getting heated or offended...

Macon Due
01-17-07, 17:05
Razorhunter
A case you might want to look at is from Ace Case made right here in "The Show Me State" They come in black and O.D. have 5 mag pockets,1 accessary pocket,carry strap and handles. Lots of padding,i have the 35" one and it carries my "M-4" with 16" barrel with sights or scope,tac light forward grip,mag in the weapon and even a bipod on it if i want with no problem.I have one and love it. here is the web site..
http://www.acecase.com/

Macon

Razorhunter
01-17-07, 17:31
Thanks Macon,
But I just looked at your link, and I think I'm looking for something a little bit more of a step up, above those Ace Cases.
I need MOLLE webbing everywhere, and mag pouches and pockets and carry straps/etc.
I realize the Ace Case (and other similar brands) get the job done, but I'm just looking for a "Cadillac" and not a Ford Taurus, know what I mean?

I just got off the phone with Eagle Industries, in regards to this M4 case they make:

http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_detail.asp?ProdID=384&CatID=18&SubCatID=18

Now I haven't seen the inside of this case, but I still wanted to inquire about it. This case is only 32" long, so it won't work with a 16" M4 like I own.
I was inquiring because several guys on another forum, told me Eagle did a few custom orders for them, for longer cases (about 36" long).
Unfortunately, Eagle is so swamped with orders right now, they can't take a custom order. They DID IN FACT produce a few custom, longer cases of this exact model, a while back, and would do so for anyone interested. However, as stated, they are too swamped right now, and cannot take my order for a custom length.
I think right now, my only real option is to look into the Brownells case shown here: http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/productdetail.aspx?p=22166&s=47927

However, this Brownells is not exactly what I need either. Guess I'm just too particular huh guys? Damn.

I'm still wondering WHAT exactly Kisara had to do to get that Eagle case he posted back on pg 1 of this thread... That was SWEET!

Oh well, guess I'll look into the custom cases built by a few makers here in the US. I hear good things about them from another firearms forum....

edwin907
01-17-07, 18:04
All I can say is that the 36" Tan i-SHOT case I bought from Grant when they first came out is still like new.
Despite being carried a lot, through mud, over concrete, brush & stickers, soaking wet, and even scraped over nails protruding from the wooden tables at the range, often overloaded, it's hard (after cleaning with some automotive carpet cleaner) to tell it from the newer tan 42" one I got fairly recently and have used far less.

A better quality soft case?, no one has made one yet.
No tears, no rips, the webbing is still totally intact despite heavy rifles and full mags, not one stitch has let go, even the velcro on the carry handle is still like new.
That's why I have 3 of them, including the OD one in this thread.

http://www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/67759106/original.jpg

Batt 57
01-17-07, 22:03
Nice set-up Edwin. Where did the interior pouches come from?

edwin907
01-17-07, 22:59
Nice set-up Edwin. Where did the interior pouches come from?

From Lightfighter, they are Blackhawk's Utility and NV pouches.

Here's the outside pocket, with a mix of Eagle mag and Blackhawk Utility pouches.

http://www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/67759109/original.jpg

dialM4murder
01-17-07, 23:23

Here's a photo of an SBR inside a 30" OD case (photo courtesy of Edwin907 from Arfcom):

Ok so my m4 with 16 bbl, and aimpoint mounted on carry handle will fit the 36" case? Are you guys' cases tall enough for optics mounted on the carry handle?

edwin907
01-17-07, 23:34
Ok so my m4 with 16 bbl, and aimpoint mounted on carry handle will fit the 36" case? Are you guys' cases tall enough for optics mounted on the carry handle?

Definitely not a problem.
This is my original 36" case with 14.5" HBAR/Phantom and TA31 mounted to the carry handle. And certainly room for 1.5 more inches of length.

http://www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/52025909/original.jpg

dialM4murder
01-17-07, 23:39
So sweet! When i added my optics and battle grip, it no longer fit in my old case. Those I-shots are sweet. Im getting one.

Thanks for the pic

ISHOT
01-18-07, 12:30
I just think it's nice that we can have this discussion without anyone getting heated or offended...

Amen, brother.

Thanks guys, it is much appreciated and now that Edwin is here, I can take a break 'cos he knows more about my cases than I do.....probably owns more than I have in inventory ;)

Edwin, is it always good to hear from you, bro.

ISHOT
01-18-07, 12:34
P.S. I forgot to inform you Edwin and the rest that we will start offering our cases with pouches from Specter Gear. These are well made and are well priced. I just placed an order for them last week.

Pistol mag pouches
Rifle mag pouches
Utility pouches
...etc.

www.spectergear.com

Thanks.

Dave L.
01-18-07, 15:49
P.S. I forgot to inform you Edwin and the rest that we will start offering our cases with pouches from Specter Gear. These are well made and are well priced. I just placed an order for them last week.

Pistol mag pouches
Rifle mag pouches
Utility pouches
...etc.

www.spectergear.com

Thanks.

Specter...Sweet....USA MADE pouches are the best choice!

P.S. Can't wait to be the proud owner of an ISHOT case.

Ben Lenett
01-18-07, 17:15
Gentlemen:

I am not sure where you have been getting some of this info on the Eagle Industries cases. The model RC-3223 looks just like the M4 case you are mentioning, but it accepts the 16" barrel.

If you are looking for a discreet case that is MOLLE compatible on the interior accessory compartment, look at the DC-CAR-15-LE. It is sized specifically for a 16" M4 carbine with enhanced stock.

Stay safe.

Ben

Batt 57
01-18-07, 18:11
Ben,

Not to detract from iShot, but you guys are first rate! I ordered some gear from your company today and you customer service is top notch.

Thanks,

Steve Grasso

Razorhunter
01-18-07, 18:14
Those Specter pouches look sweet indeed.
I would like to ask those who have the knowledge, if anyone here has used the Eagle pouches?
I am trying to determine if I should order Specter OR Eagle brand mag pouches...? I figure one probably can't go wrong with either, but maybe there will be a detail or two about them, which will help sway my decision????
As always, thanks guys...

Razorhunter
01-18-07, 19:34
Gentlemen:

I am not sure where you have been getting some of this info on the Eagle Industries cases. The model RC-3223 looks just like the M4 case you are mentioning, but it accepts the 16" barrel.

If you are looking for a discreet case that is MOLLE compatible on the interior accessory compartment, look at the DC-CAR-15-LE. It is sized specifically for a 16" M4 carbine with enhanced stock.

Stay safe.

Ben

WOW! I am JUST NOW noticing this post!
As for my sources of info, well, I've been cruising this web page: http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_guide.asp?CatID=18&SubCatID=18

It only shows a 32" M4 case, and I do realize there are other rifle cases that are longer, but not like the M4 case. (At least I didn't see them on this website).
More importantly however, is the customer service rep I spoke with just yesterday evening. She confirmed with me, that Eagle did NOT have a case to fit my requirements/needs. She also confirmed that Eagle at one time did in fact take custom orders, and would make "a case or two" (direct quote from her mouth), at a longer length, for people who requested them.
However, she said Eagle will not accept orders such as this anymore (or for a while at least).
Anyhow, thanks so much for your post Ben, I'll be sure to check it out...

UPDATE:
Mr. Ben Lenett,

I just got on the Eagle website, and pulled up the model # RC-3223 shown here below: As you can see, it obviously states it is a 32" long case, which is too short for us. My Colt M4 measures 32 1/8" long, when the stock is FULLY RETRACTED at it's absolutel SHORTEST possible position. Now IF the Eagle RC-3223 case fits my rifle, then I sure didn't know it, and neither did the Eagle Customer Service Rep I spoke with last night. Here is the link: http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_detail.asp?ProdID=376&searchfield=RC%2D3223+&Submit2=Search

Now as for the "discreet case" you mentioned (model # DC-CAR-15-LE), well this one doesn't show at all, when I typed in the model # into the Eagle "Item # Search Engine" at the top of the screen. It just doesn't show as a valid model #, and again, the customer service rep didn't tell me about it either.
I have never seen this case online, and I would like to know HOW we can view this case, along with FULL details and specs on it???
Thanks..

ISHOT
01-18-07, 20:15
Those Specter pouches look sweet indeed.
I would like to ask those who have the knowledge, if anyone here has used the Eagle pouches?
I am trying to determine if I should order Specter OR Eagle brand mag pouches...? I figure one probably can't go wrong with either, but maybe there will be a detail or two about them, which will help sway my decision????
As always, thanks guys...

Razorhunter, you can't go wrong with either. I buy my stuff from Eagle too. I just received a bunch of Eagle pouches today for a rig I am working on. The plate carrier is Eagle with a split between Eagle and Specter pouches.

I look at both for specific type of pouches. For example, if I need shingles, I go with Specter 'cos Eagle doesn't make 'em. If I need an enhance pistol pouch, I get them from Eagle. And sometimes, they both have very different products; for instance, their dump pouches.

Anyway, if I can help you with either, just gimme me a howler.

Razorhunter
01-18-07, 20:20
ISHOT,
Can you help me out here? I think I am going to go with one of your TCC cases, as Edwin's pics got me all hyped up! These cases are SWEET!
However, I'm having a problem deciding on which color to go with. I never can decide between OD and Black, when I'm purchasing ANY kind of tactical nylon.
I have seen Edwin's OD AND his Coyote/Tan pics, but I would REALLY love to find some pics of the black case, JUST LIKE the pics Edwin posted of the OD case.
Can you direct me to some pics of the black case?
Thanks.

ISHOT
01-18-07, 20:43
ISHOT,
Can you direct me to some pics of the black case?
Thanks.

Raz, there are a few that are on the TCC page itself:

http://www.ishot-inc.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28

Would that help?

Ben Lenett
01-19-07, 08:41
Razorhunter:

The systems at the factory must not be correct on that particular product, as the case was designed specifically for a 16" length barrel. Our website is not up to date and is still in need of tweaking as well. Sorry for the confusion.

We still do custom orders, but there are minimums that must be met in order to do so. Feel free to contact me offline if you care to discuss that.

You can see the DC case here:

http://www.10-8forums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=28033&an=0&page=6#28033

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Stay safe.

Ben