PDA

View Full Version : TT Malice Pack

Kimbo
06-12-09, 01:11
Deciding on getting a new pack. I like my Eagle Industries AIII w/ molle from SKDTac, but I want an Alice type pack. Seeing how the old Alice Packs are outdated I am looking at the TT Malice pack. Does anyone use these? If at all possible could I get some pics on this thread because I'm not quite sure which color to get OD or Tan. And the pics online are kind of deceiving because one picture the OD was super shiny and there is no Tan...Thanks!

FMF_Doc
06-12-09, 13:20
OD is still a very effective color, the only thing I hated about the Alice pack was the frame, I still have a large Alice that I use but I have a different frame for it.

But it depends on what type of environment you are in.

Kimbo
06-13-09, 10:37
I'm not too worried about what color I just don't want the fabric to be too shiny. I'm gonna spray paint either way when I change environments. I'm trying to see if Tactical Tailor can make me a neutered Malice pack, so it looks like a normal one with three pouches on the outside. Then once I get it I can see if I need to add more. More than likely I will go with OD. I remember getting an Alice in Bootcamp and then getting a ILBE at SOI and thinking wow this is great it can hold more stuff better. Then we realized it was just more crap we would have to put in it for hikes.

prestonoconnor
06-13-09, 23:01
I bought a malice pack for my kosovo deployment. I really like it. the pockets are a great size. I would be using it on this deployment except it is not acu colored. I still use it at home. If you order one they do not come with an internal radio pocket; you have to ask for it. I would also ask tt to sew attachment points on the bottom so you could strap an additonal bag on.

Kimbo
06-14-09, 10:37
Thanks for the advice.