PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of paying off the house

mattpittinger
06-13-09, 09:48
My father died about three years ago. When he died he probably had more ammo in his workshop than I have ever seen in one place. I am just now making a dent in his back stock of ammo, and I burn up A LOT of ammo. Anyways, this morning I am grabbing a couple of cases of 9mm off a shelf to head to the range. What do I find hidden in the back behind there? Three unopened 1000 round cases of Winchester white box 380ACP!!!! I am thinking about putting them on Gunbroker and paying off my house!! No I am just kidding. I am just so excited about it I had to brag......

Mr.Goodtimes
06-13-09, 10:00
dude thats awesome. man! was he a re loader or just stockpiled a lot of ammo?

mattpittinger
06-13-09, 10:41
dude thats awesome. man! was he a re loader or just stockpiled a lot of ammo?

Both really....he had a lot of factory ammo, but I did inherit 7 Dillions along with the ammo.

Mr.Goodtimes
06-13-09, 12:04
damn dude! thats a great inheritance!

mattpittinger
06-13-09, 12:16
yeah...at least they didn't tax the ammo and the Dillons

Razorhunter
06-13-09, 12:51
Have you sold any, or do you plan on selling some? Got any 5.56 or 7.62x39 perhaps? Lemme know.
Also, how about posting up a few pics of it. That would be cool to see....

Nathan_Bell
06-13-09, 16:57
My father died about three years ago. When he died he probably had more ammo in his workshop than I have ever seen in one place. I am just now making a dent in his back stock of ammo, and I burn up A LOT of ammo. Anyways, this morning I am grabbing a couple of cases of 9mm off a shelf to head to the range. What do I find hidden in the back behind there? Three unopened 1000 round cases of Winchester white box 380ACP!!!! I am thinking about putting them on Gunbroker and paying off my house!! No I am just kidding. I am just so excited about it I had to brag......

NIce find!

The_War_Wagon
06-13-09, 18:17
3,000 rounds of factory .380 may not pay off the house, but you could surely buy a new Chrysler or Cadillac with it THESE days!:eek:

mattpittinger
06-15-09, 17:10
Have you sold any, or do you plan on selling some? Got any 5.56 or 7.62x39 perhaps? Lemme know.
Also, how about posting up a few pics of it. That would be cool to see....

No I do not plan on selling any of it. The pic idea is a good one. I might do that

Zhurdan
06-15-09, 17:24
Hell, you could probably buy two thirds of General Motors if it was still public! :D