PDA

View Full Version : Knights armament

kyrin88
06-13-09, 13:03
Just got a brand new knights armament RAS M4 set for 150 on ebay. Is this a good rail system? this will be my first rail system and I am just looking for some feedback on it. Oh and did i get it for a good price. I made sure that it was factory original so dont ask. Thank you gentlemen :D

QuietShootr
06-13-09, 13:11
Do you actually want to know, or are you just looking for affirmation on what you already did?

And if you bought it on ebay, it's very likely it's airsoft.

markm
06-13-09, 13:29
How did you confirm it's not chinese?

DRich
06-13-09, 15:13
Just got a brand new knights armament RAS M4 set for 150 on ebay. Is this a good rail system?

The real KAC RAS is an excellent rail system. You can often find used models for under $200 from reputable sellers.

The cheap $150 airsoft knockoffs on eBay are crap. And if you paid $150 for a "new KAC RAS" on eBay, you almost certainly bought the counterfeits.

Iraqgunz
06-13-09, 15:25
It may well be real. I have scored some excellent deals on eBay from people selling items and they don't necessarily know what they have.

kyrin88
06-13-09, 15:40
He told me that it was real, besides, If I get it and it is not real I will get my money back. Here is the pick of the item

http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!BTqpjn!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYj(RBKJrCTRgBw~~_1.JPG

Tell me what you guys think.

.45fmjoe
06-13-09, 17:24
He told me that it was real, besides, If I get it and it is not real I will get my money back. Here is the pick of the item

http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!BTqpjn!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYj(RBKJrCTRgBw~~_1.JPG

Tell me what you guys think.

A link to the auction would be more helpful.

Stickman
06-13-09, 20:24
You can't tell anything from that picture.

Turnkey11
06-13-09, 21:00
If the anodizing is purple its probably real.:D

SPM14430
06-13-09, 21:13
Knights RAS is GTG. I have one installed on my BCM M4 upper, locks up tight

KAC RAS is not the lightest or sexiest, but I love it

Frens
06-14-09, 10:10
It may well be real. I have scored some excellent deals on eBay from people selling items and they don't necessarily know what they have.

+1

I got a real TA01NSN like new for 300Euro because the guy found out the tritium wont last forever :rolleyes: :cool:

kyrin88
06-14-09, 12:18
I paid for it and it is on its way.I will post very detailed pics of it when I receive it. :cool:

getchevyn
06-14-09, 21:48
You are probably GTG. Alot of people forgot Ebay...aka. Fleabay sometimes do have good stuff for sale. I got a couple of these for around $150 and they are definately the real thing. Hint: Look for a seller that's near a major military base. ;)

Ebay is the 1st place to look for Troy sights. Going price is $120 for the rear and $100 is the for the front with free shipping. There is a seller there selling Pelican 1750 cases sometimes for $125 with free shipping. He's from Texas and it's deliver overnight via. Fedex! :eek:

SWATcop556
06-15-09, 00:31
As long as people are doing their research and buying from repuale sellers, there are deals to be had on ebay. I prefer to buy from a few select dealers, but have strayed on occassion.

Hopefully you didn't get f**ked and bought from someone who was not misrepresenting airsoft shit.

GATOR67
06-15-09, 03:24
Ebay is the 1st place to look for Troy sights. Going price is $120 for the rear and $100 is the for the front with free shipping. There is a seller there selling Pelican 1750 cases sometimes for $125 with free shipping. He's from Texas and it's deliver overnight via. Fedex! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I've gotten Troy and YHM sights on E-bay for good prices. Just have to be carefull who you're dealing with. :)

C4IGrant
06-15-09, 09:01
Just got a brand new knights armament RAS M4 set for 150 on ebay. Is this a good rail system? this will be my first rail system and I am just looking for some feedback on it. Oh and did i get it for a good price. I made sure that it was factory original so dont ask. Thank you gentlemen :D

One of the best.

C4

koalorka
06-15-09, 13:27
Excellent rail, one of the best drop-in sets. You can EASILY score an authentic M4 RAS in new or like new condition for under $200 on eBay.

kyrin88
06-17-09, 15:24
Well I know a lot of people on this thread condemned me to shame, saying that I bought a cheap air soft knights armament rail system. Well I got some news for you guys, this thing is pure authentic shit:D and i got pics to top it off. OHHHH did I mention it was only 150 bucks, looks brand new with no scratches.It was a pain in the ****ing ass to get the top half on, but then I settled down and read the instructions:D. Well here ya go and tell me what you guys think.:D:D:D I will upload more pics because It does not let me upload all.

kyrin88
06-17-09, 15:26
Well I know a lot of people on this thread condemned me to shame, saying that I bought a cheap air soft knights armament rail system. Well I got some news for you guys, this thing is pure authentic shit:D and i got pics to top it off. OHHHH did I mention it was only 150 bucks, looks brand new with no scratches.It was a pain in the ****ing ass to get the top half on, but then I settled down and read the instructions:D. Well here ya go and tell me what you guys think.:D:D:D I will upload more pics because It does not let me upload all.

more pics

RD62
06-17-09, 15:53
Nice rail.

I like the tactical toilet/bathroom backdrop.

-RD62

Kilo 1-1
06-17-09, 16:49
Looks authentic...but so are the knockoffs. I got mine for $145 new in box with the panels (came in the pouch thingy as seen above) and vert grip from a good friend who runs a surplus store. He had only had one, so I went for it.
Came in a plain white box.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8178/p1010588bkw.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9918/tophalfunder.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5928/fullset.jpg

kyrin88
06-17-09, 16:55
Looks authentic...but so are the knockoffs. I got mine for $145 new in box with the panels (came in the pouch thingy as seen above) and vert grip from a good friend who runs a surplus store. He had only had one, so I went for it.
Came in a plain white box.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8178/p1010588bkw.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9918/tophalfunder.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5928/fullset.jpg

Yes my friend this is real, it came exactly like yours, even in the same white box. Does yours say latest revision on the side of the white box. i love this thing:p:p

CLHC
06-17-09, 17:59
What's with the toilet shot? :eek: :D

kyrin88
06-17-09, 18:04
I needed to take a shit......JK!!, don't know actually, but laziness had something to do with it:confused: My apologies:D

Iraqgunz
06-17-09, 18:18
Did anyone actually shame you? I think they were simply trying to warn you that there are people who sell airsoft crap on there, nothing more. Caveat Emptor.

Kilo 1-1
06-17-09, 19:24
Yes my friend this is real, it came exactly like yours, even in the same white box. Does yours say latest revision on the side of the white box. i love this thing:p:p

Yep, in red ink. If that's the case, I'm pretty sure it's the real deal. The reason people say it could be fake is because anything goes on Ebay. I got mine from a credible source. Go shoot with it see how you like it.

kyrin88
06-17-09, 21:08
Yep, in red ink. If that's the case, I'm pretty sure it's the real deal. The reason people say it could be fake is because anything goes on Ebay. I got mine from a credible source. Go shoot with it see how you like it.

You sure are right, I have heard of a lot of fraud on eBay. I was really pounding the guy about the authenticity of the rail, but he reassured me that I will get full refund if it wasn't the real deal. In the end he was right and I am very happy. I am trying to make either a metal gear solid M4 or an army m4 with acog laser etc. pics will come as the project progresses.:D

kyrin88
06-17-09, 21:10
Did anyone actually shame you? I think they were simply trying to warn you that there are people who sell airsoft crap on there, nothing more. Caveat Emptor.

Did not mean it literally sir, but I am sorry for the misunderstanding.:D