PDA

View Full Version : BCM M4 upper

kyrin88
06-13-09, 18:02
OMG I'm so happy, my new bcm upper just reached my doorstep five minutes ago:D:D I'm sorry gentlemen I just had to share that with you guys. PICS up tonight, dont worry. hhahahahahaahahaha this thing is a masterpiece :D:D

kyrin88
06-13-09, 19:51
Hey guys, quick question. I just got a bcm upper, can I put my colt bcg in it? will it work fine? am I GTG? the BCG has only been cycled 40 rnds through it

JohnnyC
06-13-09, 19:59
WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T PUT THAT BCG IN THAT UPPER!!!! You're risking EXPLOSIVE results just allowing them to be withing vapor mingling distance.

You're fine, you won't have any problems throwing your Colt BCG in your upper. Go out and shoot it, have some fun.

seb5
06-13-09, 19:59
99.9% of the time GTG.

kyrin88
06-13-09, 20:03
WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T PUT THAT BCG IN THAT UPPER!!!! You're risking EXPLOSIVE results just allowing them to be withing vapor mingling distance.

You're fine, you won't have any problems throwing your Colt BCG in your upper. Go out and shoot it, have some fun.

You scared the hell out of me:eek: Thanks guys.

Oh what about that .1%, what can happen. I would like to know all the potential problems that I can face.

thanks gents

DRich
06-13-09, 20:47
You scared the hell out of me:eek: Thanks guys.

Oh what about that .1%, what can happen. I would like to know all the potential problems that I can face.

thanks gents

There is a slim possibility of running into headspace issues with a used bolt in a new barrel extension, but it's very rare. Still, it's worth having a gauge to make sure.

SPM14430
06-13-09, 21:09
OMG I'm so happy, my new bcm upper just reached my doorstep five minutes ago:D:D I'm sorry gentlemen I just had to share that with you guys. PICS up tonight, dont worry. hhahahahahaahahaha this thing is a masterpiece :D:D

Congrats on your new BCM upper! which one did u get M4, middy?

Going4Broke
06-13-09, 21:58
Sweet, good grab.:D

No Bananas
06-13-09, 22:14
Pics, Sir. We need pics! Immediately!

kyrin88
06-14-09, 00:02
Ok so here it is, I just got her tonight.I have had a bushmaster m4 upper, RRA entry upper, 6920 upper, 6520 upper and none of them has such superb quality as this M4 BCM upper. I am currently waiting on my MBUS, but just wanted to give you guys a quick pic.sorry it was I phone pic:p

Dunderway
06-14-09, 00:44
I can relate to your excitement. I just got my first BCM build completed, and am saving for my next. BCM offers a no compromise product at a very obtainable price.