PDA

View Full Version : ACOG Mount and Lens Cover options

45r
06-17-09, 10:18
I just picked up a TA31F and was wondering the LaRue mount is the way to go. I haven't heard much about the ADM mount but I'd like something with a quick disconnect and will hold zero.

Also what lens cover/cap options are available for the front and back of the TA31F.

TIA

45R

Frens
06-17-09, 11:43
Larue is Larue: cant go wrong with them for sure...they are real veterans as far as optic mounts.
ADM is a youger company compared to Larue but they seems to grow quickly :p

I've been using ADM mount for my Compact ACOG for a while and I like it a lot!
I think I'll get another one for my TA01 soon or later

as for the lens covers...in order to mount the front one you need to mount a ARD Killflash RCO if I'm not mistaken.
I dont know about the rear lens, sorry.

KimberMike
06-17-09, 15:23
I only have experience with Larue mounts as far as ACOGs go, and they are the typical Larue kit...very good stuff and holds zero great.

As for the lens covers, Frens is right about the killflash AFAIK. I have the TA31-RCOM4, so it came with the killflash. I have butler creek covers on it, but I'm sure any scope covers/lens covers will work so long as the size/diameter is right.

Hope that helps a little.

Mike

SR15
06-24-09, 12:17
i also have the TA31 and went with the LARUE mount LT 100.

BOOSTjunkie
06-24-09, 18:50
the killflash is the TA91

http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=655&back_row=7&categoryID=3

but it says it fits the RCO acog... does it also fit the F model? i realize they are almost identical