PDA

View Full Version : King of Pop Kicks the Bucket.

Gutshot John
06-25-09, 17:16
Heart Attack...I'm all broken up. :rolleyes:

decodeddiesel
06-25-09, 17:22
Not dead yet according to LA Times...in a coma. I agree though, all broken up. :rolleyes:

Voodoochild
06-25-09, 17:22
Doesn't say he is dead but seeing as how he destroyed his body over the years I am not surprised at all.

06-25-09, 17:25
He's touched his last child. Now, may he soon be touched in the a** with a pitchfork, repeatedly.

Gutshot John
06-25-09, 17:29
Not dead yet according to LA Times...in a coma. I agree though, all broken up. :rolleyes:

LA Times isn't confirming though other media outlets have.

Collapsed, paramedics arrived he wasn't breathing and no pulse. They began CPR and took him to the hospital.

He's dead. They're just waiting for the doctor's signature.

Failure2Stop
06-25-09, 17:33
Didn't they find his corpse like four years ago?
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940
:D

Josh-L
06-25-09, 17:33
Maybe Thriller can be made reality now....

decodeddiesel
06-25-09, 17:42

I knew that would make it into this thread! LOL.

decodeddiesel
06-25-09, 17:49
LA Times isn't confirming though other media outlets have.

Collapsed, paramedics arrived he wasn't breathing and no pulse. They began CPR and took him to the hospital.

He's dead. They're just waiting for the doctor's signature.

Now confirmed. Deader than shit.

kyrin88
06-25-09, 17:56
Switch to CNN and check it out:(

06-25-09, 17:59
Wasn't there a thread already started on this subject? You are kidding about it being sad, right?

kyrin88
06-25-09, 18:02
Yes, I did not see it though, sorry. Hey I know that he had a lot of problems in his life, but his music was phenominal. So to answer your dumb question, yes this is a sad moment.

jrainer
06-25-09, 18:05

Yeah funny stuff I hate to wish ill will on somebody and I don't believe in Karma but good riddance none to soon imo:rolleyes:

graffex
06-25-09, 18:23
Have fun rotting in hell. One less piece of shit taking up good oxygen. He should have been rotting in prison in the first place.

rat31465
06-25-09, 18:25
I always figured he'd die from choking to death.

rat31465
06-25-09, 18:29
As I stated in the other thread I am shocked he died from a Cardio Infarction. I always assumed he would choke to death.

tinman44
06-25-09, 18:39
I always assumed he would choke to death.
wow. that is funny but if i laugh will i go to hell?

Iraqgunz
06-25-09, 18:49
Good thing I don't listen to his music or I would be sad. :( :rolleyes:

Sam
06-25-09, 18:54
Freak ! when you go through your adult life on drugs, countless plastic surgeries to look like a white female (which didn't work), medications from all of those surgeries, you tend to develop some kind of medical condition.

I think he went because he saw that Farrah is gone and he wanted to join her.

Either that or it's George Bush's fault.

JSandi
06-25-09, 18:58
One quick question, if I may.

The news outlets are freaking out over his death, everyone including Al Sharpton has grabbed a microphone and camera.

I just woke up not long ago, so before MJ passed was everyone this bent out of shape over farrah fawcett dying?
:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

Sam
06-25-09, 19:11

.. so before MJ passed was everyone this bent out of shape over farrah fawcett dying?

No, the state run media didn't get goofy the way they did over the freak.

BiggLee71
06-25-09, 19:31
i think the passing of a child molester,regardless of whatever song's he may have made,is hardly a sad moment.i sure the victim's families are mourning.

BiggLee71
06-25-09, 19:35
peace out *****r.

Dunderway
06-25-09, 19:41

The news outlets are freaking out over his death, everyone including Al Sharpton has grabbed a microphone and camera.

I just woke up not long ago, so before MJ passed was everyone this bent out of shape over farrah fawcett dying?

She had been battling cancer for some time, so it wasn't quite as much of a shock.

Dunderway
06-25-09, 19:41
Freak ! when you go through your adult life on drugs, countless plastic surgeries to look like a white female (which didn't work), medications from all of those surgeries, you tend to develop some kind of medical condition.

I think he went because he saw that Farrah is gone and he wanted to join her.

Either that or it's George Bush's fault.

Guy was pretty freaky, and probably ruined himself.

Patrick Aherne
06-25-09, 19:46
You can't tell me you are mourning a child molester?

Dunderway
06-25-09, 19:50
Have fun rotting in hell. One less piece of shit taking up good oxygen. He should have been rotting in prison in the first place.

Do you have anything substantial to back this up, other than the testimony of some sketchy individuals who had attempted to get money out of other people/corporations in the past?

Dunderway
06-25-09, 19:52
You can't tell me you are mourning a child molester?

He looked weird and that's what the tabloids said, so it must have been true right?:rolleyes:

DocHolliday01
06-25-09, 19:56
What I don't get is why I'm suppsed to be sad when some POS celebrity dies. Especially when hundreds of thousands of people die every year who are probably better people than most celebrities. That is sad sir. Michael Jackson Dieing is not all that sad to me. :confused:

rat31465
06-25-09, 20:01
So do you think Mikey tried to bribe St. Peter with all his Money like he did with the families of his victums?
Or is he sitting in the Hottest PART Of Hell right now wondering how he went wrong?

Dunderway
06-25-09, 20:03
What I don't get is why I'm suppsed to be sad when some POS celebrity dies. Especially when hundreds of thousands of people die every year who are probably better people than most celebrities. That is sad sir. Michael Jackson Dieing is not all that sad to me. :confused:

That is true but I wasn't a very big fan of Jacksons, I know many were. There are some actors that have died that made me sad, if I watched a lot of their movies when I was a kid or thought they were good people. I was sad when I heard Heston died. Not every celebrity is a POS.

Dunderway
06-25-09, 20:05
So do you think Mikey tried to bribe St. Peter with all his Money like he did with the families of his victums?
Or is he sitting in the Hottest PART Of Hell right now wondering how he went wrong?

You mean the family (yes the entire family) that got arrested for shoplifting from JC Penny, and then tried to sue them? Honest folks, I'd believe anything they said too.

RAM Engineer
06-25-09, 20:13
in the words of Dave Chappelle:

Lawyer: "Do you think Michael Jackson is innocent?"

Dave C. "Oh hell yeah! Thriller, man! He wrote Thriller! Think about it!"

L: "So would you let your children stay over at his house?"

DC: "HELL NO!"

06-25-09, 20:20
Kyrin88- You say my ? was dumb? I simply asked if you were being serious. I didn't know whether you were kidding or not. Why would you then feel the need to call my ? dumb?

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder for liking MJ. So I will say this. If you say his music still deserves respect, regardless of his child molestation(be real, he did it, where there is that much smoke, there is fire; didn't he pay off several families to NOT go to trial?) you are sad. Go home, "rock out" to the fag's(excuse me, child molesters) music and get a warm fuzzy feeling.

The fact you are saddened by his death says all I( or anyone else for that matter), needs to know about you.

Right now he is getting a big, hot, flaming, pitchfork up the ass and yelling your favorite sound, "Heeeeehh Heeeeeeh." Except that now Satan is grabbing MJ's crotch with a pair of red hot lobster claws instead of MJ(the fag) grabbing his own.

Tactical_Machete
06-25-09, 20:25
I wouldn't call myself a fan of Michael Jackson but being born in the late 70's, I grew up when his music was popular.
Regardless, I think it's sad that he did die. It should be a sad moment when any one dies..
The guy was found NOT Guilty of child molestation yet he is persecuted as if he was. So in the eyes of the law, the same law which some of you swear you would die for... He is not a child molestor.

I don't think I can laugh about anyones death like if it's some kind of joke or as if they deserved to die. Call me what you want...but I was raised with God in my heart.

I have seen death a few times in my life and it has never been a funny moment.

RIP Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson

Flame if you wish...

DocHolliday01
06-25-09, 20:33
That is true but I wasn't a very big fan of Jacksons, I know many were. There are some actors that have died that made me sad, if I watched a lot of their movies when I was a kid or thought they were good people. I was sad when I heard Heston died. Not every celebrity is a POS.

Very True. I can see what you are saying. I was genuinely saddened when I heard that Evan Tanner had passed away last year. I think the point I was trying to make was that everyone seems to throw a big stink when someone famous dies that they never knew or met and yet no one gives a shit about the hundreds of thousands of people that die each year from things like cancer. While I don't find it sad that he died I won't say it is funny to me that he did.

thopkins22
06-25-09, 20:34
Some of you folks have oodles and oodles of class.:rolleyes:

Was I a fan? Hell no.

Should we be mourning his death? I don't know, it seems like a personal thing to me.

Should we be damning him to hell? Provided you're Christian and believe in hell, it's an awfully wrong thing to say. I mean it really flies in the face of everything Jesus spoke about.

I personally know two college athletes whom were wrongly accused of rape(and acquitted) due to some perceived financial gain. He was found innocent and is now dead. Get over it.

06-25-09, 20:36
Not trying to flame, at all. But, just b/c OJ was found not guilty, do you think his non-conviction means he is truly innocent?

I see your point, but sometimes the courts get it wrong. Yeah, we can talk about the slippery slope my idea leads to, but, in certain cases justice has not been served. I hope it is being served right now with a big pitchfork.

I respect your point and opinion, but I feel he bought his way out of justice. Yes, I realize the road my way of thinking may lead us down. However, in a certain, small, select number of cases......

Modern Paladin
06-25-09, 20:39
As for the music itself, pure genius. Thata being said, the sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.

Yes, the "one-gloved wonder" was acquitted, but then again, so were OJ and Kobe....seeing a pattern here?:confused:

thopkins22
06-25-09, 20:43
Playing to the hijack...sorry.

...Kobe....seeing a pattern here?:confused:

Because women who don't want sex often go to the rooms of professional athletes at three in the morning to "show him around the hotel."

Then these same "rape victims" show up at the police department with sperm from like four different men on their body. My heart weeps.:rolleyes:

I don't like Kobe. I wouldn't mind if he was gone for basketball forever. But the idea that he raped that girl is so beyond credible that it's insane.

rat31465
06-25-09, 20:43
You mean the family (yes the entire family) that got arrested for shoplifting from JC Penny, and then tried to sue them? Honest folks, I'd believe anything they said too.

Just because this family had a criminal record doesn't mean that Michael Jackson was innocent! There was afterall more than one child from a different family who came forward with almost an identical case. Michael paid them hush money to make them go away. And if he didn't have something to hide, why then did he pack up and run off to live in Liberal France? A country where celebrities are all but given a Get Out Of Jail Free Card?
But yes you must be right and I shouldn't be picking on poor old Michael since it so obvious he is the innocent victum here.<-----typed in my best sarcastic writing...:mad:

Dunderway
06-25-09, 20:45
Not trying to flame, at all. But, just b/c OJ was found not guilty, do you think his non-conviction means he is truly innocent?

I see your point, but sometimes the courts get it wrong. Yeah, we can talk about the slippery slope my idea leads to, but, in certain cases justice has not been served. I hope it is being served right now with a big pitchfork.

I respect your point and opinion, but I feel he bought his way out of justice. Yes, I realize the road my way of thinking may lead us down. However, in a certain, small, select number of cases......

Your last post you weren't even sure what had happened in/out of court, but now your sure he should burn in hell? Pretty harsh.

Aray
06-25-09, 20:48
If you want to mourn someone, at least shed your emotions for someone who deserves it.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=33272

Pedophiles have a special place in Hell.

Tactical_Machete
06-25-09, 20:49
As for the music itself, pure genius. Thata being said, the sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.

Yes, the "one-gloved wonder" was acquitted, but then again, so were OJ and Kobe....seeing a pattern here?:confused:
The only pattern I see In Your comment is 3 black guys which you have determined to be guilty of something the court has not. I see your pattern very clearly... Do you?

Outlander Systems
06-25-09, 20:50
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne?

Acne doesn't come on your face until you're 14.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry folks, but I got nothin' for this POS. Why don't the media outlets create a fervor over every single hero who dies in Afghanistan or Iraq? Those are the people who matter, those are the ones who deserve our discussion and mourning. The day I mourn over a pederast's death, is the day someone needs to put one in my noodle.

To see celebrity-worship makes me wanna puke. The real celebrity is the 88M who makes sure you GTFO of where you need to GTFO of. The real celebrity is the 68R who makes sure your chow doesn't give you the shits.

I'm sick of false heroes, bogus messiahs, and empty shells hogging the glory; especially pederast whack-jobs who live in a full-time carnival.

Jacko was the closest thing in our world to Batman's Joker. I hope that ****er's sizzlin'.

Derek_Connor
06-25-09, 20:51
:o

Who cares..

Maybe some of the children he molested can now be at peace..

We are not diminished from his passing.

06-25-09, 20:54
Landlord---Hilarious! I will be retelling that one.

Dunderway--Huh? Not sure what you are referring to?

BiggLee71
06-25-09, 20:58
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne?

Acne doesn't come on your face until you're 14.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry folks, but I got nothin' for this POS. Why don't the media outlets create a fervor over every single hero who dies in Afghanistan or Iraq? Those are the people who matter, those are the ones who deserve our discussion and mourning. The day I mourn over a pederast's death, is the day someone needs to put one in my noodle.

To see celebrity-worship makes me wanna puke. The real celebrity is the 88M who makes sure you GTFO of where you need to GTFO of. The real celebrity is the 68R who makes sure your chow doesn't give you the shits.

I'm sick of false heroes, bogus messiahs, and empty shells hogging the glory; especially pederast whack-jobs who live in a full-time carnival.

Jacko was the closest thing in our world to Batman's Joker. I hope that ****er's sizzlin'.

lmao.amen bro except i thought the joker in batman was kinda cool.nothing cool about wacko jacko.i dont care about what anyone says about his "music" cause it was nowhere near a led zeppelin talent wise.add to the fact that he was accused not once but several times for pedophelia and i think the world is a better place without him.let's mourn all of our brave waarior's who passed in the war on terror instead.what makes me sick is the media doesn't cover these fallen warrior's the way they do this freakin perv!

Dunderway
06-25-09, 20:59
Dunderway--Huh? Not sure what you are referring to?

I was referring to this:

"didn't he pay off several families to NOT go to trial?"

You didn't really seem sure of what had even happened.

RogerinTPA
06-25-09, 21:01
I would have though he would have taken the David carridean route, except with a 2 liter Coke bottle shoved up his ass, but he did make Thriller, so I must show respect.

Dunderway
06-25-09, 21:02
I’m not morning the guy and honestly don’t care or expect anyone else to. I just thought there were some rules on this forum about making unsubstantiated claims.

Making jokes about the recently deceased (how classy) is one thing, but accusing a dead man of the most heinous crime in existence with absolutely nothing to back it up except for your “feelings” (how liberal) just doesn’t pass muster with my code of honor.

You guys also all suck for making me defend Jacko.

JSantoro
06-25-09, 21:02
If I were the first responder on scene at Michael Jackson's, I would have said, "Michael are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Michael? You've been struck by...you've been stopped by a smoooooth heart attack."

And then I would have moon-walked out of the room.

Chamon-ah!

Hayduke
06-25-09, 21:04
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/deea32ac77/triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-the-michael-jackson-trial-from-vertex

and the classic:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5a033dba88/michael-jackson-in-3d

Rider
06-25-09, 21:09
Not a big fan of Jackson and I think he PROBABLY did bad things but it is not my place to judge him. That is the Lord's, any of you bible readers should know that Judging folks is the opposite of what you should be doing when someone dies. Pray for his soul and his families (and his possible victims too) but jumping for joy is a sickness.

RojasTKD
06-25-09, 21:10
Had someone send me a text massage saying MJ had died. I was a little shocked to hear the news, but honestly there are many people dieing everyday. I'm sure many of those are better people who just aren't famous.

Those soldiers who die in Iraq, I will mourn more.

Dunderway
06-25-09, 21:15
If I were the first responder on scene at Michael Jackson's, I would have said, "Michael are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Michael? You've been struck by...you've been stopped by a smoooooth heart attack."

Chamon-ah!

That was pretty damn funny.:D

thopkins22
06-25-09, 21:18
Not a big fan of Jackson and I think he PROBABLY did bad things but it is not my place to judge him. That is the Lord's, any of you bible readers should know that Judging folks is the opposite of what you should be doing when someone dies. Pray for his soul and his families (and his possible victims too) but jumping for joy is a sickness.

Exactly. The man had children and people that loved him.

06-25-09, 21:22
Dunderway---ITS A RHETORICAL ? ! And just why are you defending MJ? Were you one of the kiddies that got some coin? Just giving you the business. Relax.

Riverine--Funny!

Rider--Have no prob. judging, in the Torah, yes, I'm a Tribe member, being the judge, jury, and executioner is ok. You just have to be willing to answer-or not- for your decisions. Just like when Christians say "Thou Shalt Not Kill." I say kill away b/c it doesn't say "Thou Shalt Not Kill." In original Hebrew it says, "Thou Shalt Not Murder." Big, big difference.

Dunderway
06-25-09, 21:22
Just because this family had a criminal record doesn't mean that Michael Jackson was innocent! There was afterall more than one child from a different family who came forward with almost an identical case. Michael paid them hush money to make them go away. And if he didn't have something to hide, why then did he pack up and run off to live in Liberal France? A country where celebrities are all but given a Get Out Of Jail Free Card?
But yes you must be right and I shouldn't be picking on poor old Michael since it so obvious he is the innocent victum here.<-----typed in my best sarcastic writing...:mad:

Yeah, it's funny how the second family just happened to be in contact with the same legal team as the first family, BEFORE they went to the police. No way they were after money.

larry0071
06-25-09, 21:24
Did you here what his last words were?

In a weak and dying breath, MJ looked up and quietly asked....

"Take me to the childrens hospital...."

06-25-09, 21:26
larry0071-That is truly funny! I'm going to call a friend right now and tell that joke!

variablebinary
06-25-09, 21:33
Sad.

He was a talented guy and did a ton of humanitarian work. He's probably the only performer who was welcome in every corner of the globe because that many people loved him

I have a ton of fond memories of listening to MJ when I was a kid.

Tactical_Machete
06-25-09, 21:35
lmao.amen bro except i thought the joker in batman was kinda cool.nothing cool about wacko jacko.i dont care about what anyone says about his "music" cause it was nowhere near a led zeppelin talent wise.add to the fact that he was accused not once but several times for pedophelia and i think the world is a better place without him.let's mourn all of our brave waarior's who passed in the war on terror instead.what makes me sick is the media doesn't cover these fallen warrior's the way they do this freakin perv!
Led Zepplin? The biggest cover band of all time? You do know they plagiarized some of their music... From what I read, a good bit of it. That's what I read... So it must be true.
Either way, I listened to it... I own all of it actually. I own all of Michael Jacksons stuff also...

Al U. 5811
06-25-09, 22:07
Maybe the parents of the "victims" can follow him.

Bye!

Gutshot John
06-25-09, 22:13
Led Zepplin? The biggest cover band of all time? You do know they plagiarized some of their music... From what I read, a good bit of it. That's what I read... So it must be true.

No it's true...but then so did just about every other rocker.

Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, The Doors...

Google "Robert Johnson".

graffex
06-25-09, 22:17
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_nov2003/HomeAlone2003.jpg

ToddG
06-25-09, 22:25
I don't get it, but it's still funny:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/wyrm_pilot/Fabulous_Death.jpg?t=1245985618

Zhurdan
06-25-09, 22:34
Micheal Jacksons contributions to the music and entertainment world are too great to be measured. I liked his early stuff, but after Thriller, he got progressively wierder.

Whether or not he did the things he was accused of is irrelevant now that he is dead. As much as what he was accused of sickens me, he never was convicted of anything. What I find to be more disgusting is after the first reports of inpropriety, parents CONTINUED to send their children to his home. That tells me there "may" have been one sick man, but there were definately hundreds of even more sick parents that sent their kids there.

I hope his family can find peace in his death, and God will take care of whatever needs to happen to Micheal Jackson.

Heavy Metal
06-25-09, 22:47
You realize Elvis has got first crack at him don't you?

rat31465
06-25-09, 23:21
Yeah, it's funny how the second family just happened to be in contact with the same legal team as the first family, BEFORE they went to the police. No way they were after money.

Its obvious that you have your opinion of the facts...convaluted as I see them....and I have my interpretation.
Thats the great thing about living in this country...We are free to disagree.
I don't have any issues with you or your views on this individual and respect your right to state your opinion as I have stated mine.

I didn't like the man in life and I am no hypocrit so I won't pretend to like him in death.

Dunderway, it was good chatting with you and I hope to find something we can agree upon to chat with AR related in the forum in the future.
As for me...I am done with Jacko.

Dunderway
06-26-09, 00:58
Dunderway, it was good chatting with you and I hope to find something we can agree upon to chat with AR related in the forum in the future.
As for me...I am done with Jacko.

Thanks, I'm sure we will.

loupav
06-26-09, 02:24
I didn't listen to his music. I knew a few songs, thats about it. But I do love music (classic rock mostly) but he did play a big part in modern music and pop culture.

It took me by surprise. I'm not a fan. But I am sad about it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-26-09, 06:54
I wonder if he tried to moon walk his way past St. Peter?

Is Elizabeth Taylor a vampire? How old she must feel.

I bet Farah Faucett would have held on another day, or Ryan O'neal would have propped her up, if she knew the King of Pop was going to fizzle the same day.

Mark Sanford is hoping to get thru Friday, hopefully the funerals next week will get him out of the headlines.

1SFG
06-26-09, 07:28
Grew up on his music. Phenomenal performer, great singer. I'll be rocking my Thriller cd this morning. RIP Mike.

Sam
06-26-09, 08:27
Farrah Fawcett died yesterday and probably a bunch of freedom seeking Iranians. Don't forget that.

RojasTKD
06-26-09, 11:02
Yeah, I turned on the news yesterday looking to hear some news about Irn and if the pople where still out in the strets. But ll anywone was talking about was MJ.

Eventually I just has to switch the channel as it was apparent I wasn't going to hear much else.

sl4mdaddy
06-26-09, 11:16
Jockeys at tomorrow's race meetings will wear black armbands out of respect for Michael Jackson, who successfully rode more three yr olds than anyone in living memory.

Reports of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are incorrect. He was found in the children's ward having a stroke.

What's 50 and comes in little white cans?

In memory of Michael Jackson's death, the family has requested that all little boys pants be worn at half mast today.

1SFG
06-26-09, 11:18
Don't recall reading anywhere in this thread or on the Internet for that matter where anyone has.

Farrah Fawcett died yesterday and probably a bunch of freedom seeking Iranians. Don't forget that.

decodeddiesel
06-26-09, 11:22

Chamon-ah!

HAHAHA! That made my morning.

ToddG
06-26-09, 11:37
Due to the sensitive and highly publicized nature of the incident, the coroner performed an immediate autopsy and released his report earlier today. Cause of death has been determined to be food poisoning.

Apparently, Michael had eaten too many 12 year old nuts.

vaglocker
06-26-09, 12:02
but his music was phenominal.

That's debatable. Maybe the Jackson Five stuff, but post that all he put out was mediocre dance music.

06-26-09, 12:06
What was MJ's favorite rhyme?----Little Boy Blew

How did we know MJ was guilty?---Several children fingered him.

Why didn't MJ have orgasms?----The big payoff came several months later.

How did MJ get into trouble?----He was feeling a little Randy.

Why did MJ like to lose foot races to little boys?----He liked to come in a little behind.

What is the most difficult thing to get out of little boys underwear?---MJ's makeup.

What made him so unique?---The little boy inside him.

What has 18 balls and three pubic hairs?---A MJ slumber party.

How did you know when it was bedtime at MJ's house?----When the big hand touched the little hand.

What did Whitney Houston and MJ have in common?----They both liked a little crack.

What was sex like for MJ?---Child's play.

What was the diff. b/w a microwave and MJ?----Microwave won't brown your meat.

Did you hear about his unpublished book?---It was called "The In's and Out's of Child Rearing."

Why had he appeared on lots of children's shows lately?---He had a lot to plug.

What did second place race horses and MJ have in common?---They both came in a little behind.

What was the diff. b/w MJ and Richard Pryor?---Pryor got burned on coke and MJ was burned on Pepsi.

Why did MJ cut down on his public appearances?----Wanted to spend more time with the kids.

What would you have called MJ if he had slept with 40-50 more kids?---Monsigneur.

What was the diff. b/w MJ and a proctologist?---The proctologist didn't pay for the a**holes he's poked around in.

What did MJ and broccoli have in common?---Both were force fed to kids.

Why did Pepsi fire MJ?---He was caught sucking on a Squirt.

What was the diff. b/w Mj and a plastic bag?---One was an artificial piece of trash that could harm little children and the other carried groceries.

What was the diff. b/w MJ and greyhounds?---The greyhounds waited for the hares to come out.

JediMindTricks
06-26-09, 12:58
[QUOTE]As for the music itself, pure genius. I think that for the most part Quincy Jones is owed this honor.

JediMindTricks
06-26-09, 13:04
Either way, I listened to it... I own all of it actually. I own all of Michael Jacksons stuff also...

Pink Floyd gets both with talent, and originality.

Left Sig
06-26-09, 14:15
I think the best stuff he ever did was with the Jackson 5 when he was 10 or 11. His voice was actually deeper then and had more power, no joke.

Everything after that is just lightweight pop, except maybe for Beat It. I was 11 or 12 when Thriller really took off, and the music and MTV videos were part of growing up. But looking back, despite the record sales, the music is so dated and lacking in depth it's laughable. Popular, absolutely. But great music? No.

The problem was, he couldn't stand that his popularity (in the US at least) waned and that his style of music and dance became hopelessly irrelevant after rap and hip-hop took over the industry. He insisted on being called the King of Pop even though he wasn't anymore and continued to spend money like he was still selling 40 million albums a year.

Now they are saying his doctor can't be found even though his car was found outside MJ's residence and has been impounded. Want to bet the cause of death will be a prescription drug overdose?

I believe MJ did something improper with the boys that spoke up against him. Too much smoke for it to be a conspiracy to defame and extort him. But you know what? If you don't want people to accuse you of pedophilia, THEN DON'T HAVE YOUNG BOYS YOU AREN'T RELATED TO SLEEP IN YOUR BED WITH YOU AND TALK ABOUT IT ON TV LIKE IT'S NORMAL!

Irish
06-26-09, 14:31
From a text message sent to me: Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. God granted her just 1 wish and she said "I just want all the children in the world to be safe" so God took care of Michael Jackson too.

rat31465
06-26-09, 15:21
From a text message sent to me: Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. God granted her just 1 wish and she said "I just want all the children in the world to be safe" so God took care of Michael Jackson too.

I just have to say..:p;):D:):p;):D:)

bullseye
06-26-09, 16:43
Jockeys at tomorrow's race meetings will wear black armbands out of respect for Michael Jackson, who successfully rode more three yr olds than anyone in living memory.

Reports of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are incorrect. He was found in the children's ward having a stroke.

What's 50 and comes in little white cans?

In memory of Michael Jackson's death, the family has requested that all little boys pants be worn at half mast today.

i don't care who you are,,,that's funny right there

batgeek
06-26-09, 23:52
Due to the sensitive and highly publicized nature of the incident, the coroner performed an immediate autopsy and released his report earlier today. Cause of death has been determined to be food poisoning.

Apparently, Michael had eaten too many 12 year old nuts.

kinda along the same lines:

Given that Michael Jackson was recently reported to be suffering from skin cancer, the coroner is not sure yet if the real cause of death should be blamed on the sunshine.....or the moonlight, the good times, or the boogie. But at this time he suspects it was the boogie.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-27-09, 10:44
Anyone see the near constant "Thriller" video footage, and you first thought after the zombies appear is "Where is my rifle and how many mags would I need"?

Limey-
06-27-09, 11:48
Just got back from a couple of days of CQB training, this POS is even being talked about on M4carbine..... WTF:rolleyes:

9mmkungfu
06-27-09, 13:35
Haha just what I was thinking!

jjglith
06-27-09, 16:38
They say if you have nothing good to say about the dead.....

OK.....I'll say it.

He's Dead

GOOD!

06-27-09, 18:36
Terminal Effect- I understand your point. The American judicial system is not perfect. A little research into the times he was accused of pedophilia will yield some good info. Why would he pay someone off if he was innocent? Yes, there can be several answers to that ?. But, calling wine "Jesus juice" and giving it to children is suspect. Does this mean he inappropriately touched children? No, but this and several other issues, combined with the failings of our system.... As an example I present O.J. The guy was guilty but gamed the system and got off. Just like MJ. Does this prove MJ was a pedophile? No. But the preponderance of evidence, as viewed in the common sense court, says he is guilty.

Would you let your child spend the night with MJ unsupervised?

1SFG
06-27-09, 19:09
Terminal, the old concept of innocent until proven guilty no longer applies in America apparently. The man was never convicted of a crime, and the very charges themselves reasonable doubt was more than abundant in all the allegations leveled at the guy, but despite all of that he's apparently been convicted of child molestation by the esteemed jurists of M4C. I'll continue to blast my Thriller cd is tribute to a guy whose impact on American music can't be really appreciated, and who clearly made an impact on a bunch of folks around the world given the masses running around crying for the man. He was weird as all shit for sure, but was exonerated of child molestation allegations and despite the opinions of the apparently gifted musicians here on M4C, had a hell of an impact in that profession.

Mjolnir
06-27-09, 19:26
Terminal, the old concept of innocent until proven guilty no longer applies in America apparently. The man was never convicted of a crime, and the very charges themselves reasonable doubt was more than abundant in all the allegations leveled at the guy, but despite all of that he's apparently been convicted of child molestation by the esteemed jurists of M4C. I'll continue to blast my Thriller cd is tribute to a guy whose impact on American music can't be really appreciated, and who clearly made an impact on a bunch of folks around the world given the masses running around crying for the man. He was weird as all shit for sure, but was exonerated of child molestation allegations and despite the opinions of the apparently gifted musicians here on M4C, had a hell of an impact in that profession.
agreed.

He was not the ONLY gifted musician but he is surely one of the great ones of what I call "modern music". His presence in the music industry will be missed. His personal life was, well, ODD. But looking at how he had a true WORLDWIDE fan base I'll give him a pass. I never bought into the child molestation charges nor was I there - and neither was any of us posting here.

To sum things up, who will remember us or how many will remember us 20 years after we're dead vs how many will remember Michael (or fill in the blank). Perhaps more importantly, look at our body of work versus his. He's touched more people with his music than I've touched with my engineering, kind words, advice, etc. So I'll kindly STFU when it comes to Michael Jackson (and many others who have acheived similar status from natural gift and hard work).

06-27-09, 19:32
Yeah, the "effects" an artist has on the questionable Hollywierd/popular culture media is how I define greatness. The millions(possibly billion) idiots that are all awash in grief; these are the same idiots that love Obama and espouse the greatness of the trivialness of MTV, American Idol ,etc. You say he was great, I say there are just as many people that say he was a POS.

The media just won't show the attitudes of the billions that don't give a shit and that would dispute his so-called media instilled, unwashed masses, popular culture "greatness."

Just because he was popular and you, and millions of other people, bought into it, doesn't mean he was great.

Just because he had an impact on music doesn't mean he was a great person beyond reproach.

Just because your personal life story is intertwined with MJ moments, doesn't mean he was great.

Just because he was considered by the Hollywood set(that right there, in today's terms, says alot) to be a "genius" doesn't mean he was.

The weirdo was talented by some standards and not by all. What is considered talent by the masses and the press today does not mean it would be considered talent by truly talented individuals.

Do you really me to tell me he was a Mozart? Just because the majority of the population doesn't even know who Mozart is, or how great he was, the vast majority of trained musicians are going to say MJ was no Mozart. My point is this: judging by the reaction of the press and the general population, you would think MJ was just as good.

Just like the idiots who say he was the greatest dancer ever. What idiots. Have they ever seen ZGinger Rogers, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, or Gregory Hines dance? Have they ever been to a Broadway show? No. Their criteria of "great" is limited, just like their worldview and mindset.

Just because the idiots are swooning over his death, it doesn't mean he was deserving of it.

Would you let your child spend the night with him unsupervised and alone?

06-27-09, 19:36
Mjolnir- MJ touched alot more children than I have too.:p Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just busting your ba***.:D

Mjolnir
06-27-09, 19:38
Mjolnir- MJ touched alot more children than I have too.:p Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just busting your ba***.:D
Good one. There have been many good ones.:p

Mjolnir
06-27-09, 19:47
Yeah, the "effects" an artist has on the questionable Hollywierd/popular culture media is how I define greatness. The millions(possibly billion) idiots that are all awash in grief; these are the same idiots that love Obama and espouse the greatness of the trivialness of MTV, American Idol ,etc. You say he was great, I say there are just as many people that say he was a POS.

The media just won't show the attitudes of the billions that don't give a shit and that would dispute his so-called media instilled, unwashed masses, popular culture "greatness."

Just because he was popular and you, and millions of other people, bought into it, doesn't mean he was great.

Just because he had an impact on music doesn't mean he was a great person beyond reproach.

Just because your personal life story is intertwined with MJ moments, doesn't mean he was great.

Just because he was considered by the Hollywood set(that right there, in today's terms, says alot) to be a "genius" doesn't mean he was.

The weirdo was talented by some standards and not by all. What is considered talent by the masses and the press today does not mean it would be considered talent by truly talented individuals.

Do you really me to tell me he was a Mozart? Just because the majority of the population doesn't even know who Mozart is, or how great he was, the vast majority of trained musicians are going to say MJ was no Mozart. My point is this: judging by the reaction of the press and the general population, you would think MJ was just as good.

Just like the idiots who say he was the greatest dancer ever. What idiots. Have they ever seen ZGinger Rogers, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, or Gregory Hines dance? Have they ever been to a Broadway show? No. Their criteria of "great" is limited, just like their worldview and mindset.

Just because the idiots are swooning over his death, it doesn't mean he was deserving of it.

Would you let your child spend the night with him unsupervised and alone?
Interesting. I consider Mozart to be the "greatest" musician - though I admit my perspective is quite limited. NOTHING compares to Eine Kleine Nachtmusik to me. :cool:

But I'm not popular with the Hollyweirdos and that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a stellar person, either. The fact that he has reached persons all over the world that Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Sr., Reagan and all the heads of the developed world cannot reach gives me reason to pause. It's not like he was a rapper, heavy metal player or something. Some of his music was beautiful with beautiful lyrics and others was great sounding with shallow lyrics - the usual stuff nowadays.

I'll never reach the number of people he was capable of reaching and it spanned generations. if Muhammed Ali was not stricken with Parkinson's he, too, would be in the same category.

I see persons like these as a classic case of "a thumb in the eye" of the Elite who would have us believe that they know better in all cases.

I admit I'm choosing to look at only a small facet of what I "know" about the guy. It would be nice to be able to reach so many persons and then spin them a POSITIVE message as opposed to hedonism, materialism and apathy. I think he did that to some degree and for that I take my hat off to him.

As far as sending my child (if I had any) I don't think I'd send them to ANY one but family and closest friends but I'm not knocking you because I, too, use that exact same question on people. :D

06-27-09, 20:00
Mjolnir--My hat is off to you. You are honest which is, unfortunately, rare these days. The simple fact is that all of the people who are shouting MJ's greatness right now would not let their child spend the night with him unsupervised.

To me, the fact that he was, at least, a questionable pedophile outweighs all of his "accomplishments."

I understand your points. My point is that all of the people proclaiming his greatness simply choose, or are unaware of, the multitude of artists that blow away his legacy. Did MJ have an impact? No doubt. But that impact pales in comparison to many other artists. To see the news one would think he was the greatest artist ever. The fact that the majority of media outlets refuse to put him into the perspective of ALL the artists to date makes me feel there is a grave injustice being done.

They want the masses to feel MJ was the standard without letting the population know that there were others much more talented. In other words: Let's push pop culture and the messages it transmits without letting the masses know there are alternatives. Seems like there may be an agenda being advanced.

If you are led to believe MJ is the standard, regardless of his personal habits and proclivities, then how does this shape the attitudes and beliefs of the masses? "If it was ok for MJ to act a certain way then that means it is ok."

Left Sig
06-27-09, 21:06
Before Thriller, Michael Jackson was just a singer. He proved that he had considerable talent as a child with the Jackson 5. If you've ever seen footage of him performing with them you realize he was an absolute natural, even at the age of 11. He had a strong voice, great dancing ability and stage presence that many never achieve.

But after the novelty of the Jackson 5 wore off, he was just a singer. There are rumors that he took female hormones to stave off puberty so his voice didn't change and ruin the act, and if this is true it may explain some of his abnormal behavior later in life.

Even in the late 70's after being in "The Wiz" and putting out a more or less disco album, he wasn't really that much of a star anymore.

But then Thriller came out. I don't know who was responsible for it, but I think Quincy Jones played the biggest role. Getting Eddie Van Halen to play on Beat It (unpayed, no studio fee, no royalties) was a stroke of genius because if gave credibility to Michael as a Rock artist. If not for that single decision, Thriller would have been on the R&B and Dance charts but would NEVER have gotten airplay on Rock stations.

Then there was the influence of MTV. For their first couple years, MTV subsisted on concert footage and videos put together by artists who made them more for their own amusement than for commercial purposes. Again, Michael (or Michael's people) had the foresight to go big and make the video into something new.

Basically, Thriller punched all the right buttons at the right time. Dance, Pop, Rock, and R&B all mixed together with a new kind of media made a huge impact. And he was still relatively normal looking - he had a nose job that still looked believable, and was still black.

But after that it was all downhill. But the time he released Bad he had already gone too far with the plastic surgery and the "lightening". The music wasn't as influential as before, and by the time the 90's came around he was hopelessly irrelevant.

By then, he was simply famous for being famous. The rest of the world would flock to his recordings and his concerts even after the US market had pretty much given up on him. Why? Well because he was Michael Jackson! Once you reach the level of fame he did with Thriller, there will always be a fan base no matter what you do. And for some reason the rest of world remains enamored of famous American has-beens for a lot longer than Americans do. I think it is a way for them to try to be American, like when Japanese kids in the late 70's and early 80's dressed up as 50's style greasers.

But in the end, his recorded output of commercially viable albums with any kind of lasting power stands between 2 and 3 depending how you look at it. Not much for such a revered artist. And they are purely commercial albums, not great art. Most of it is hopelessly dated by now, and survives simply because it was recorded by Michael Jackson.

The important thing to realize is that Michael Jackson never grew as an artist. Every thing he did after Thriller was an effort to re-do Thriller. Forever trying to reclaim those sales and that fame and influence. He could never do it, and it ate him up for the rest of his life. He simply could not accept not being on top forever.

In hindsight, his performances from the 80's are almost like caricatures of himself, like when Elvis started wearing the white sequined jumpsuits, and you start to wonder why he got so famous. He has a thin high voice with very little depth. His dance moves are straight out of Broadway jazz styling. Hardly innovative, and something you would see in any Fosse choreographed show. And his style of dress with the odd military themes is just plain bizarre.

But that's pop culture for you.

Mjolnir
06-27-09, 21:08
6933, I agree with your points, too. I admire Pink Floyd's talents immensely. I think his message was rather dark but the TOTAL of his work was phenomenal. Madonna is also one of the pop idols. Mike may have been the king but there are a few other heavy, heavy hitters in his court, if you will.

I wish they would put him in perspective with the other artists but when you look at the expanse of his career he'd probably be on top - not that it matters to me as much as many. You see, I'm from South Louisiana and Jazz sits on a higher shelf than pop music to the majority of us down here. And as I stated Classical music is phenomenal - especially Mozart & DeBussy. What I personally like is when musicians write beautiful sounding songs with REAL MEANING - like what was going on in the 60's and early 70's - but that's just me.

Like all of our "idols" they are flawed because they are human. We are all flawed because we are human. In many ways there are or have been greater humans but here we have a troubled individual who is on the record stating that what makes him happy is entertaining others. I'm not like that or at least not to that degree and I don't have the magnitude of talent to take one of my hobbies and generate the income that he was (and many others, too) able to do. But that's okay. I'm content being just another passerby on planet Earth. Some seem "destined for greatness" and for 43 years (damn, that's a long time) he was.

Mjolnir
06-27-09, 21:11
Left_Sig, I *believe* his "Off the Wall" album reinvigorated his career though "Thriller" defined it. I personally like SOME of his later stuff with lyrics that meant something like "Man in the Mirror".

Left Sig
06-27-09, 21:55
Left_Sig, I *believe* his "Off the Wall" album reinvigorated his career though "Thriller" defined it. I personally like SOME of his later stuff with lyrics that meant something like "Man in the Mirror".

Yes, I agree that his earlier comeback album primed the industry for Thriller. Without it he might never have been able to get the backing to make Thriller.

Whatever part of his work that you like is up to you and your tastes. I owned Thriller when I was 11 or 12, watched the videos, including the world premier of the Thriller video, and I got an even bigger kick out of Weird Al's Eat It and the album it was on. I was a pre-teen, it was popular music, and everyone else was listening to it. And the Van Halen connection probably helped. That's how pop culture works - it first takes ahold of kids that have no frame of reference about the past, or what great art is, and from that core it expands into the rest of the society. Kids have a great need to find something that is new, and "theirs" at a certain time in their lives. Whatever it is, they tend to cling to it for a long time.

But my point is for people to let go of the hero worship and look at his catalog for what it is - well crafted but mostly lightweight pop for the time frame it was recorded in. Nothing more. New Kids on the Block, N'Sync, and Brittney Spears all sold a ton of albums to young people and were immensely popular. But no one confuses their work with anything artistically significant.

Oh, and Pink Floyd is not a "him". It's a "them". There is no Pink Floyd - the name is a combination of the last names of two blues musicians on an old record that the band liked.

Mjolnir
06-27-09, 22:01
But my point is for people to let go of the hero worship and look at his catalog for what it is - well crafted but mostly lightweight pop for the time frame it was recorded in. Nothing more. New Kids on the Block, N'Sync, and Brittney Spears all sold a ton of albums to young people and were immensely popular. But no one confuses their work with anything artistically significant.
I'm not a big fan of "modern music" but he was on top for much of 43 years... That is an acheivement of merit even if the type or style of music isn't your thing. I'd prefer Wynton and Branford Marsalis, John Coletrane, early Miles Davis, Johnny Hartman,..., a host of "Vietnam Era Rock Musicians" to the vast majority of what is passed for music today but I give credit where it is due. What he accomplished is impressive.

I'm now thinking to myself, "Now WTF am I going to do to 'top' that [MJ's accomplishments]?" :confused: :D

panzerr
06-28-09, 10:24
One less chomo on the streets

nickdrak
07-10-09, 12:45
In the spirit of the MSM, and not letting this story die....ever, I thought I would make the following contribution....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7FD2Yp1K-4

CarlosDJackal
07-10-09, 12:54
I am so freaking sick of hearing about that wierdo. May he RIP, but let's get on with real news now!!

A Soldier is killed in battle and they don't even bother to report it except for when doing so helps someone's agenda. A Cop gets shot trying to stop a hardened criminal and the only mention is if the Officer did so along racial lines. A Firefighter leaves an orphan trying to save someone else's child and the only news about it is how much damage the fire caused.

This guy, whose songs all sound the same to me, dies and he's on EVERY news channel 24/7 for weeks!!

WTF is wrong with this picture? :mad:

jmtgsx
07-10-09, 12:54
A powerful message from Stevie Wonder on Michael Jackson's Death

If this doesn't touch your heart, nothing will...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ...... ..... .. ... .... ...... .. .
.. . . … .... . . . ..
... . .... .... .... ..... ...
....... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... .. . . .... ....
. .. .
. . .. . .. . ...
...... ... ... ... .. ... ....... ... .. ..... ... ... ..... ....
. .. .. .
.. ....
.. . . . . . .. .. … ..
.. .... ... ... ... ....... ...... .....
.. . . … . . . . . .. . .. …. .. .. . … ..
....... .. … … .. …..

Deep stuff eh?
I nearly cried when he said

“ ... . . . .. .. … .. .. . . .... ....”

And, No, its not morse code. Stop it! You'll just get a headache!