PDA

View Full Version : Which mount needed for a lower 1/3 with a trijcon reflex?

Caeser25
06-27-09, 09:19
Which mount needed for a lower 1/3 with a trijcon reflex?

LettersFromEarth
06-29-09, 09:05
LaRue, Bobro, and ADM should fit the bill for you.

beavo451
06-29-09, 11:46
Trijicon's TA51 will also work.

LonghunterCO
07-03-09, 21:02
LaRue, Bobro, and ADM should fit the bill for you.

Larue= no go with the Reflex
ADM= not for for reflex
Bobro= not for reflex

Did you acually read the OP?

SpankMonkey
07-06-09, 19:55
Larue= no go with the Reflex

Did you acually read the OP?

That's incorrect. The LaRue EO Tech mount works perfectly for a lower 3rd co-witness with a reflex.

LonghunterCO
07-06-09, 20:08
That's incorrect. The LaRue EO Tech mount works perfectly for a lower 3rd co-witness with a reflex.

Really? I have an older Reflex and like the OP I would be interested in mounting information. I did not notice that the Reflex was listed on that LaRue mount. So do you have to have a weaver or other mount on the Reflex to attach it to the LaRue EO Tech mount.

Thanks for the information...

SpankMonkey
07-06-09, 20:12
Really? I have an older Reflex and like the OP I would be interested in mounting information. I did not notice that the Reflex was listed on that LaRue mount. So do you have to have a weaver or other mount on the Reflex to attach it to the LaRue EO Tech mount.

The factory weaver reflex mount will work. LaRue cut a rear notch in the eotech mount for the factory mount. If you pull up a pic of the LT mount you will see that notch.

LettersFromEarth
07-06-09, 20:31
LonghunterCO,

I stepped on my dick recommending Bobro and not being more specific in my recommendation of what LaRue mount (Still not sure why I said Bobro, though) but, yes, the LaRue Eotech mount works pretty good for the Reflex sight from Trijicon. I suspect the ADM type to work just as well. What style of Reflex is to be mounted old or new? Never mind...I re-read your post! ;) )

LonghunterCO
07-14-09, 19:32
Not sure if I got someone at LaRue that does not know their products but they said that the EoTech will not work with the Reflex.
Anyone got pics of the co-witness setup? I would be interested in seeing them. I was thinking that the Trijcon weaver mount attached to the Reflex then it mounted to the LaRue might work. At that point, from a cost point of view, maybe the "AR flat top" mount would be a better choice, just not sure if it will allow for the co-witness that the OP is looking for.