PDA

View Full Version : Help with Troy 1point sling

Bread is People
06-28-09, 10:40
Here is the deal. I've got a troy single point sling and to wear it in quicker, I completely disassembled it. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea, but now I don't remember how to put it back together. All of the pics on the web that I've seen of these slings don't really give a good perspective on how the thing goes together (meaning they are always pictured flat or so you can't see the other side of the guy wearing it).

If anyone has one and can post a pic of the whole thing spread out, so I can figure out its assembly, it would be much appreciated.

Bread is People
06-28-09, 14:07
Nevermind, I got it back together. It might not be 100% the way it was before, but it works.

One last question. There is one strap kind of thing on there that I just can't seem to figure out what it is used for. It's attached to one of the plastic fasteners, it is narrower than the rest of the sling material, and it is double sewn up. It doesn't link to anything else and it just kind of hangs there. What is this thing for?

Anyways, I think I need to change out the clasp for something easier to use rather than the HK style one that came on it. Any suggestions?