PDA

View Full Version : Where to send Form 1

USMC03
01-20-07, 11:08
Gents,

It's my understanding that the ATF has moved or changed address of the location of where you are suppose to send your Form 1 Application.

Anyone have the new address?

Thanks,
Jeff

Derek_Connor
01-20-07, 11:48
The NFA Branch’s new address in Martinsburg, W.Va. for all correspondence EXCEPT Form 4's is:

National Firearms Act Branch
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405

They have changed the address for Form 4's, Form 1s still go to WVA

SuicideHz
01-20-07, 13:42
And the Check for my SBR included with my Form1 should be made out to Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives still?

SuicideHz
01-20-07, 13:47
Actually I heard something different on TOS I think- something about if you've already been cleared for a TitleII firearm, you can send the check one place and the paperwork somewhere else, or all to a different spot- like to your examiner so they can mark the form "paid" immediately or something...

2IDdoc
02-10-07, 08:57
Just don't do what I did and send it to the DC office. They forwarded it to the WV office, but it added two weeks to my wait time. :(

jjw
02-11-07, 15:57
i just sent in a form 4 for a s/fire sample they sent for me

form 1's for another s.b.r. tired of changeing other 2 for 416 upper as it takes adifferent buffer and spring
another for a krink

send 4's to atlanta where they collect money and assign it a number and forward to w. va. (really stupid)

send all else to w. va direct.
1's
5320's etc
what ever else

send as complete sets
form
usps m.o. (much faster) but they will take cks
finger print cards
compliance form

all 1's seem to be coming back in 28-33 days
all 4's seem to be taking about 2 weeks longer (atlanta turnaround)

i have been doing this for 15 yrs and this is the best i have ever seen. they actually seem nice and helpful.

ask i am around

jjw (b.l. farley)
www.odspec.com

lmk if i can help

DONT DO IT any other way

SuicideHz
02-28-07, 18:14
Derek-

The back of the Form 1 states the zipcode for Martinsburg is 25401.

FYI