PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Lowers

RRMan03
06-29-09, 15:10
How good are top of the line complete Noveske lowera.It is built with a LMT lower kit.This is not a blem or second.

KimberMike
06-29-09, 15:43
From my experience....they are pretty much the same as any other quality lower sans the rollmark. LMT seems to make a good quality LPK as well.

SWATcop556
06-29-09, 17:24
How good are top of the line complete Noveske lowera.It is built with a LMT lower kit.This is not a blem or second.

You should be GTG. I have a Noveske lower built by Grant with his LPK and it is my favorite. Not because it functions better than my LMT lowers, but it has a better rollmark. :cool: As long as it is in-spec, a lower is a lower is a lower regardless of the rollmark. LPK's are another thing. If it has an LMT LPK in it then I would no hesitate to use it.

RRMan03
06-29-09, 17:58
Well I bought it. It also has a Timmey Skeltonized 3lb trigger in it.Now I need recommendations for a stock and a upper. Looking at a Noveske 16 inch upper for it.Anybody have any suggestions for a BCG? I am putting it together a piece at a time. Seems like I buy something when the money comes loose. All suggestions appreciated as i am sorta new at putting one together from sections. Many years using AR's but so many new and great parts to build with now. I have search the forum and found a lot of good builds and suggestions. Seems one can not get enough info.