PDA

View Full Version : Spikes ST-T2 (Who is using them?? )

Rickenbacker53
06-30-09, 17:39
I see no=body is going to answer my questions anymore.. Figures..Report me to bravo like I stole something..See ya ...worthless forum anyway

HAIL-CAESAR
07-24-09, 21:07
No, I think you have been found out about on this board too.

Have you posted anymore fake documents on this board?

BTW.. A Lawyer friend of mine said what you are doing isn't a real good idea. :D

mvician
07-24-09, 22:34
I see he is still posting questions and getting answers.
Thought he said this forum was worthless. :confused:

HAIL-CAESAR
07-24-09, 22:38
Hey, howdy!

Didn't know you were a member here too.

Ol' Ricker is sure hitting all the boards raising cane and havoc.

mvician
07-24-09, 22:40
Hey, howdy!

Ol' Ricker is sure hitting all the boards raising cane and havoc.

If a forum has anything to do with ARs, GLOCKS, ect I'm a member :D

HAIL-CAESAR
07-24-09, 22:47
If a forum has anything to do with ARs, GLOCKS, ect I'm a member :D

I always knew you were a good man, even if you like Glocks.:p

Rickenbacker53
07-25-09, 08:28
Hey, howdy!

Ol' Ricker is sure hitting all the boards raising cane and havoc. Excuse me. Am I supposed to think your talking to me? I would hope not. Your not making any sense. What Lawyer are you referring to?

Not to mention your replying to an old Thread from almost a month ago.

HAIL-CAESAR
07-25-09, 09:11
Oops, it is a month old.

The Lawyer that said that you pretending to be a Lawyer yourself and posting another mans Law Degree and Photoshopping it to make it appear to be your own. He said it's a bad idea at the least.:rolleyes:

BTW. I have always just used conversions, not a dedicated upper.:p

justin_247
07-25-09, 09:21
Somebody please delete this thread and ban this guy?

Pretty please?

Rickenbacker53
07-25-09, 09:38
Oops, it is a month old.

The Lawyer that said that you pretending to be a Lawyer yourself and posting another mans Law Degree and Photoshopping it to make it appear to be your own. He said it's a bad idea at the least.:rolleyes:

BTW. I have always just used conversions, not a dedicated upper.:p I haven't the slightest idea what your speaking of. I did that on this forum? When? or Where? Why are you accusing me of something. I have no idea who you are. Justin why are you asking for me banned on someone elses say so?

I seriously haven't the slightest clue what your talking about. I would be careful accusing someone. Apparently your accusing me of something based on a name?

bradb55
07-25-09, 09:39
Somebody please delete this thread and ban this guy?

Pretty please?

+1. I can't believe its gone on this long:rolleyes:

Rickenbacker53
07-25-09, 09:52
+1. I can't believe its gone on this long:rolleyes:

Bann Me? For what? I don't believe I know you either. Do I?

justin_247
07-25-09, 09:54
Nope, I don't know you. But instead of just bumping your thread, you deleted your original remarks and replaced them with a smart ass comment about how "worthless" this forum is. Obviously, if you consider it worthless you shouldn't be using it anyways, but, since you do consider this forum worthless, I don't understand why you'd mind being banned.

Rickenbacker53
07-25-09, 10:47
Nope, I don't know you. But instead of just bumping your thread, you deleted your original remarks and replaced them with a smart ass comment about how "worthless" this forum is. Obviously, if you consider it worthless you shouldn't be using it anyways, but, since you do consider this forum worthless, I don't understand why you'd mind being banned.This was near a month ago. This thread was off the radar. I had reconciled the situation with grant over an entirely different matter. This bonehead hale ceasar reactivated the thread not me. Just attempting to cause trouble. Because he thinks he knows me or something. This thread is old news and thought to have been deleted. look at how old it is. 7/1/

justin_247
07-25-09, 10:50
Good copy.

Rickenbacker53
07-25-09, 11:35
Good copy.tHANKS

HAIL-CAESAR
07-25-09, 15:35
This was near a month ago. This thread was off the radar. I had reconciled the situation with grant over an entirely different matter. This bonehead hale ceasar reactivated the thread not me. Just attempting to cause trouble. Because he thinks he knows me or something. This thread is old news and thought to have been deleted. look at how old it is. 7/1/

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1084739

It's not a long read, just 5 pages, were Ricken said he was a Criminal Defense Attorney and posted a real Attorney's photoshopped License and tried to pass it off as his own. That according to our Assistant States Attorney is a FELONY.

There are many more on TOS that really gets good for anyone interested.

Same guy, same name, same way he spelled my name over there , same messes all over again.

Look at the thread were he pronounces a Millet is far better than a Aimpoint, and Millet "Creams" an Aimpoint. Then has to fess up he never has owned either, and has never used either sight. He has never even seen a Millet.

NinjaMedic
07-25-09, 16:31
I see no=body is going to answer my questions anymore.. Figures..Report me to bravo like I stole something..See ya ...worthless forum anyway

I try not to judge others however Rickenbacker53 you are comming off as a giant tool in every forum you frequent whether you intend to or not. This site is not as forgiving about that as some others in an interest to keep the noise down and promote the spread of meaningful ideas and information. You would do well to slow down and think before you speak. If you dont improve your attitude Im sure your stay here will be fairly short. Please take this as the advice its intended to be and not an attack.

Iraqgunz
07-25-09, 17:37
I think this thread has run its' course. If another Moderator wants to open it at a later date, so be it.