PDA

View Full Version : Noveske, are they catching up?

RogerinTPA
07-03-09, 11:13
Anyone have info concerning whether Noveske is catching up on their back orders and when they will be offering most of their products again? They currently are listing some items as available, but not in the quantity & items I had hoped for. :(

Thanks,

Roger

Rated21R
07-03-09, 12:34
I have been checking almost every day for the past 2 weeks and I have seen products listed and then gone within a day, they sell quick. I too hope that soon they will be caught up and listing more items.

C4IGrant
07-03-09, 12:36
Anyone have info concerning whether Noveske is catching up on their back orders and when they will be offering most of their products again? They currently are listing some items as available, but not in the quantity & items I had hoped for. :(

Thanks,

Roger

What are you looking for? We have some 16" N4 Light Recce Basic uppers in stock.

C4

geminidglocker
07-03-09, 12:54
I'de like their 7.5 for my pistol build. I left them an E-mail asking about when those would be around.

SkiDevil
07-03-09, 14:21

Thanks,

Roger

It is best to e-mail or call them. I've been checking their website regulalrly for the last several weeks myself. But, no dice.

If you know exactly what you want they may be able to give you some kind of timeline.

If you don't care if the upper/ rifle is originally assembled by Noveske, then check-out the following retailer: J and J Armory, listed [Santa Ana, CA]

-They have good products but their prices are a little inflated IMHO. Also, they glue [liquid weld] their FHs when they assembled the rifles and most have some type of drop-in triggers. They had a couple of dozen rifles several weeks ago for around $2300-$3000.

Good Luck
SkiDevil

P.S. Also, I saw a few Noveske rifles/ uppers on the members sale/marketplace.

Paulinski
07-03-09, 14:29
I'm looking for 16" 6.8 SPC barrel.

Parabellum9x19mm
07-03-09, 14:33
they keep getting some tasty stuff in the "Specials/Overruns" section

randolph
07-03-09, 14:37
sgcusa.com has some noveske's in stock.

CleverNickname
07-03-09, 15:04
I have some .308 parts that have been on backorder since before the election last year, so no they definitely aren't catching up in some areas. :(

RogerinTPA
07-03-09, 15:22
What are you looking for? We have some 16" N4 Light Recce Basic uppers in stock.

C4

I was hoping to score a N4 Light Recce Low-Profile 16" or a N4 Light Carbine, Low Profile 14.5" with permanently attached FS, complete rifles, before the end of the year. I'll have to check out your builds to see if I can get something similar if Noveske isn't caught up by then. It's not a "Must have right now " thing. Just nice to have one in the collection.

What are your recommendations for a similar product?

C4IGrant
07-03-09, 15:25
I was hoping to score a N4 Light Recce Low-Profile 16" or a N4 Light Carbine, Low Profile 14.5" with permanently attached FS, complete rifles, before the end of the year. I'll have to check out your builds to see if I can get something similar if Noveske isn't caught up by then. It's not a "Must have right now " thing. Just nice to have one in the collection.

What are your recommendations for a similar product?

I think I have a complete Light Recce AR in stock as well.

C4

SkiDevil
07-03-09, 15:31
I'm looking for 16" 6.8 SPC barrel.

Hello Paulinski,
I just completed my daily Noveske website run. I saw that they have a Noveske (standard reciever) 6.8 16.1" SS Recon Rifle listed on the site, no quantity provided.

Also, I saw three .223/ 5.56 Uppers and a couple rifles under N4 section. That's more than i have seen in a while. -All basic, no railed uppers.

SkiDevil

Mute
07-03-09, 16:09
I think they are. I just purchased a Light Carbine Lo Pro about 1 1/2 weeks ago from Rainier and I saw a few of the same on sale (all gone now) on riflegear.com just yesterday. Looks like they're making some headway on supply vs. demand. My best advice is to either check Noveske's website several times a day or sign up for notification with one of the vendors that does so. That's how I got my upper from Rainier.

RogerinTPA
07-03-09, 16:23
I think I have a complete Light Recce AR in stock as well.

C4

Price please.

Paulinski
07-03-09, 16:43
I'm just looking for barrel and bolt I have everything else.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Razorhunter
07-03-09, 17:22
I'm just trying to find an 11.5" or 12.5" CHF'd bbl, and I hear Noveske is going to do 12.5" builds sometime in the future, but not sure how soon.
Of course, I will unfortunately probably have to buy an entire gun or upper just to get the bbl though.
Shame we can't get some good CHF'd bbls in all lengths flowing to the market yet...

Rated21R
07-04-09, 01:16
The problem with the Low-Profiles is that they (like everyone else) cannot get their hands on the MUR uppers. So, they are building some with the flat-top M4 uppers and waiting to get more MURs. I too am looking for the N4 Light Low Profile (and have been for some time). I think someone in this thread beat me to the one from Rainier Arms :D

Oh well, I still have time to wait before I get home and can actually get my hands on anything. I found it's best to deal with Noveske directly, they never beat around the bush and are very friendly.

NickB
07-04-09, 04:01
I'm just trying to find an 11.5" or 12.5" CHF'd bbl, and I hear Noveske is going to do 12.5" builds sometime in the future, but not sure how soon.
Of course, I will unfortunately probably have to buy an entire gun or upper just to get the bbl though.
Shame we can't get some good CHF'd bbls in all lengths flowing to the market yet...

I'm waiting for this as well. I've got a 10.5" Noveske N4 Light upper w/ Switch Block (DD Mk18 rail), and it is without question my favorite upper right now. I would prefer the ballistics of the 12.5", but the 10.5" is incredible to shoot. No blow-back with the AAC M4-2000, as quiet as some 16" guns I've shot beside it, and runs with anything I want to feed it (full or semi-auto).