PDA

View Full Version : Heads up BCG's

EATLEAD
07-03-09, 21:58
Just wanted to give a heads up to those who are looking for complete bolt carrier groups, aim surplus has Daniel Defense BCG's on their site for 152 dollars

RancidSumo
07-03-09, 22:56
I ordered one with my BCM upper but I know nothing about them. Are they of the same quality as Colt/LMT/BCM?

Merovingi
07-03-09, 23:04
Picked up one. Thanks for the heads up.

Mero

kyrin88
07-03-09, 23:22
I ordered one with my BCM upper but I know nothing about them. Are they of the same quality as Colt/LMT/BCM?

Yes sir it is.:cool:

benthughes
07-04-09, 02:27
Thanks! Picked one up for my 6.8 build. it'll be good to have a nice bolt around as a spare. All I need is to find a 6.8 bolt and I'll be set.

C4IGrant
07-04-09, 09:36
We have them in stock as well. ;

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=M16-BCG

C4

shadco
07-04-09, 11:10
Got mine from Grant, I prefer to support site sponsors. I should have it by Monday.

The specs for Grant's are good to go, I don't know about Aim's

Daniel Defense M16 Bolt Carrier Group.

FEATURES:

M16 Carrier
Heat Treated Gas Key
Chrome Lined Gas Key
Chrome Lined Carrier
Carpenter 158 steel
Shot Peened
HPT
MPI
Grade 8 Gas Key Fasteners
Black Extractor Insert
Crane O-Ring

asharris7
07-04-09, 13:52
I think they are the same as AIMs.

grimm
07-04-09, 15:38
Grant or anyone with this bcg,
Are the bolts marked accordingly? If so, what are the marks on the bolt? Thanks.

C4IGrant
07-04-09, 16:51
I think they are the same as AIMs.

Not exactly. For whatever reason DD shipped the bolts with Blue extractor inserts.

We strip every bolt apart and install a black extractor insert.

C4

SugarD
07-04-09, 18:32
We have them in stock as well. ;

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=M16-BCG

C4

I just ordered from your site, been needing an extra BCG for a while. As LEO, I only buy quality gear. Thanks for the reasonable price and selling gear that I can depend on. My life and others depend on the carrier key staying tight and the extractor working as it should.

I have co-workers that think DPMS and Olympic and just as good. It bothers me when they show up to qualify with junk.

Off my soapbox and on the fireworks.

thanks,
Doug

asharris7
07-05-09, 01:37
Not exactly. For whatever reason DD shipped the bolts with Blue extractor inserts.

We strip every bolt apart and install a black extractor insert.

C4

Wow I guess Daniel Defense sux, and are mis-leading.

C4IGrant
07-05-09, 09:05

No, not in the least. I think they just missed it.

We check everything and is how we caught it.

C4

RTA
07-05-09, 10:00

Nope, its still just your rifle that sucks. I think the chart has caused more burning ass syndrome than any other spreadsheet in existence.

asharris7
07-05-09, 10:07
Nope, its still just your rifle that sucks. I think the chart has caused more burning ass syndrome than any other spreadsheet in existence.

I know that Daneil Defense is top notch...I was being funny. After all, I do have one of their Omega rails.

The Chart...oh yeah the chart. Yeah I guess my rifle does suck huh;)

Georgia_Boy
07-05-09, 20:31
FWIW, Grant's BCG works flawlessly in my Colt. His BCG is a product that you can count on.