PDA

View Full Version : Form 1 Back Ordered?

RojasTKD
07-06-09, 23:57
Ordered a couple each form 1 and form 4 from the ATF web site about two or three month ago. Just got a package in the mail from them with four "Certification of Compliance" forms and two form 4s. Little sheet that came with it listed what I was sent and listed the form 1 as "back ordered".

The Form 1 is the one I really need as I plan to build a SBR, of course that the one form I don't get even after almost 3 months of waiting.

1. Is there anywhere else I might get one of these (may need it in the next month or so)?

2. Are there so many people building NFA firearms/devices that they can't keep up with demand?

nacho
07-07-09, 00:42
Sorry know help but yesterday I received the same exact thing and it took the same amount of time to get it. :(

Iraqgunz
07-07-09, 01:54
What about this version that's on the ATF website?

http://www.atf.gov/forms/pdfs/f53201.pdf

dbrowne1
07-07-09, 10:18
Just download the form. No reason to wait for ATF to mail it to you. I realize it's the National Firearms Act of 1934, but it's 2009 now...

RojasTKD
07-07-09, 10:51
Just download the form. No reason to wait for ATF to mail it to you. I realize it's the National Firearms Act of 1934, but it's 2009 now...

When I originally on their site for for was unavailable for some reason, though other where. So I ordered it via snail mail.

I guess I'll give it a try now.

Thanks Iraqgunz...

Rojas