PDA

View Full Version : Good To Go?

number1olddog
07-07-09, 08:34
Would you guys use this setup? BCM (Auto) bolt carrier with LMT MP tested bolt. What do you think? Its for my LMT M4 upper. :confused:

C4IGrant
07-07-09, 08:38
Would you guys use this setup? BCM (Auto) bolt carrier with LMT MP tested bolt. What do you think? Its for my LMT M4 upper. :confused:

You are fine and why would you not think it would be a problem????

Are you aware that bolts and carriers are interchangeable right??????

C4

number1olddog
07-07-09, 08:48
I know you can interchange bolts and carriers just wanted to see what you guys think about using a auto carrier in an M4. My LMT carriers gas key is damaged and have to send it back to LMT for repair (dont know how it got damaged but I guess that stuff happens sometimes)

Hey grant ordered some products from you and am looking forward to receiving them.

Iraqgunz
07-07-09, 08:56
Jason,

I understand that you are a new member here and new to the platform, but this was already addressed in your other post about auto BCG's. Slow down a little, take sometime to read some of the stickies and threads here and then ask questions. Asking the same question 3 different ways won't change the answer.

I know you can interchange bolts and carriers just wanted to see what you guys think about using a auto carrier in an M4. My LMT carriers gas key is damaged and have to send it back to LMT for repair (dont know how it got damaged but I guess that stuff happens sometimes)

Hey grant ordered some products from you and am looking forward to receiving them.

C4IGrant
07-07-09, 08:56

The auto carrier was what they system was designed to work with.

C4

number1olddog
07-07-09, 09:07
Thanks guys. Not trying to repeat questions that other people post on other threads but spending a lot of money on an M4, especially an LMT, I just want to make sure I have the best guts for one of the better M4's out there. Ill leave it alone now:D

thopkins22
07-07-09, 10:27
Was anybody else thinking this thread was going to be about being in the primary and slaying bodies?:D

spamsammich
07-07-09, 13:30
Let me guess... the gas key had little cracks where it was staked, right? That must have totally locked up the rifle. Good thing you sent it in right away for replacement. You always want to have your primary up and good to go for slaying bodies.

C4IGrant
07-07-09, 13:35
Let me guess... the gas key had little cracks where it was staked, right? That must have totally locked up the rifle. Good thing you sent it in right away for replacement. You always want to have your primary up and good to go for slaying bodies.

LOL, MarkM is that you??? :eek:

C4

spamsammich
07-07-09, 13:42

C4

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I blame thopkins22.

Blob
07-08-09, 01:53
Yes, I would not hesitate one second to use that setup!

SWATcop556
07-08-09, 01:59

C4

That's what I was thinking........a young jedi? :D

SWATcop556
07-08-09, 02:03
Thanks guys. Not trying to repeat questions that other people post on other threads but spending a lot of money on an M4, especially an LMT, I just want to make sure I have the best guts for one of the better M4's out there. Ill leave it alone now:D

You're doing just fine. My policy when I first got started on the platform was read read read read.

Don't take any of the jokes personally. The longer you are here the more of them you will understand. Good choice on the LMT, BTW.
:cool: