PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

BillCutting
07-08-09, 04:11
I didnt see a new member intro forum so Im posting this here. Sorry if I missed one.

I learned a long time ago that the best way to get knowledgeable fast on any topic (mustangs, fitness, knives, etc.) other than picking the brain of a seasoned expert, are these type forums.

My name is Christian, I go by BillCutting on a few forums, I chose that name for the great character (who was based on a real guy by the way) from Martin Scorsese's "Gangs of New York". Im 36, live in Florida, and am a outdoors, old school type of guy (guns, knives, fishing, loud cars, etc.).

I currently own a .40 handgun, a IMI polymer compact baby eagle, a Benelli SuperNova, and a just purchased but not received yet Colt 6920. Ive owned a Browning .22 and a Mossberg 12 gauge in the past as well. My main passion has been knife collecting and Im currently sitting on about $3000 in sweet blades (Striders, Busses, etc., they hold there value amazingly well, you can basically sell them at what you paid even after some use). I hope to learn a lot, and its great to meet you all. Dont worry I wont do anything stupid like start my first thread as "Whats the best AR?". LOL. I know what the search button is for. Peace.

be1498
07-08-09, 07:22
I didnt see a new member intro forum so Im posting this here. Sorry if I missed one.

I learned a long time ago that the best way to get knowledgeable fast on any topic (mustangs, fitness, knives, etc.) other than picking the brain of a seasoned expert, are these type forums.

That's why I'm here, too. Welcome from another noob!

doubletap
07-08-09, 07:36
Glad your here. Welcome and enjoy your stay. You've got a nice rifle coming. You'd better prepare for a bad case of BRD (Black Rifle Disease):D

sandman99and9
07-08-09, 09:13
Welcome to M4C !!! I am from orlando and love this site. It is full of people with tons on real world experience and knowledge. You will learn young jedi, you will learn.......

s.m.

Remy
07-08-09, 11:58
Welcome, BillCutting!!!

I hope you enjoy the site........but be prepared to deal with the addictive disease...... it will max your credit if you let it!!:D

SwatDawg15
07-08-09, 16:10
Welcome

woodandsteel
07-08-09, 16:15
Welcome.

That 6920 is a good choice for your first carbine. I wish I would have known better and bought one as my first.

You will like it here.

RogerinTPA
07-08-09, 17:54
Welcome Bill. Very nice selection on your 1st AR. ;)

SiGfever
07-08-09, 18:01
Welcome.

Nice choice for an AR.

Littlelebowski
07-08-09, 20:07
The Butcher!

Abraxas
07-08-09, 20:12
.......but be prepared to deal with the addictive disease...... it will max your credit if you let it!!:D

That's no shit

kaiservontexas
07-09-09, 00:57
Glad your here. Welcome and enjoy your stay. You've got a nice rifle coming. You'd better prepare for a bad case of BRD (Black Rifle Disease):D

Yep, in fact I do not think I would have ever gone the stripped lower route if it were not for this site.

Oops forgot to say howdy to the new guy.