PDA

View Full Version : PSA Shootout - Huge Pennsylvania Steel Match, April 26-29, 2007

Joe Mamma
01-23-07, 13:46
This is my favorite match of the year! It fills up VERY QUICKLY so register early if you are interested. Registration information, forms, pictures of the targets/range, past year's results, etc. are all available at the website.

http://www.psashootout.com

It's for handguns with some side matches for long guns. I hope to see at least some of you guys there!

Match Information 2007
1/18/07

MATCH INFORMATION

The match will consist of 6 stages, 25-35 targets PER stage. All knockdown steel will be used.

STARTING TIMES: 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM each day. Squads will be limited to 10 shooters per squad (60 shooters PER time slot). If the time slot you requested is filled, you will be notified and given the option to select another day/time. PLEASE GET YOUR ENTRIES IN EARLY.

FOUR DIVISIONS:

OPEN AUTO - Any centerfire semi auto pistol. All modifications and optics allowed.
OPEN REVOLVER - Any centerfire revolver. All modifications and optics allowed.
STOCK AUTO – Centerfire semi-auto. No comps, ports or external weights, regardless of source, i.e., factory ported. No optics.
STOCK REVOLVER – No comps, ports or external weights regardless of source, i.e., factory ported. No optics.

Shooters may shoot in all four divisions and be eligible for prizes in four divisions; however, you must shoot in four different time slots.

REGISTRATION: To guarantee a shooting slot, you must PRE-REGISTER. YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNTIL THE REGISTRATION FORM AND PAYMENT ARE RECEIVED. NO PHONE OR E-MAIL REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED. Walk-on shooters will be accommodated ONLY if there are openings.

ENTRY FEES: $50.00 one gun; $90.00 two guns; $130.00 three guns; $170.00 four guns. NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 23.

FREE PSA SHOOTOUT T-SHIRT to every shooter who submits registration and payment before March 23.

PAYBACK – Minimum 50% cash payback by Lewis Class. If entries warrant, High Ladies, Juniors (16 and under) and Seniors (60+) will also be paid.

SHOOTERS PARTY – At the Clubhouse Saturday night – 6:30 PM. Cost is $20.00 per person. Guests welcome.

SPORTING CLAYS, WOBBLE TRAP, and TRAP SHOOTING will also be available at the club. Sporting Clays will run on Saturday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Cost is $10.00 for 50 birds. Wobble Trap will run Thursday night from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Cost is $5.00. Trap shooting (under the lights) will be available during the shooters party on Saturday night. Cost is $3.00 for 25 birds.

LUNCH will be available on-site all four days.

CLUB RULES PROHIBIT ANYONE FROM CONSUMING ALCOHOLIC
BEVERAGES UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED SHOOTING FOR THE DAY.

Joe Mamma