PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my DDM4

eng208
07-10-09, 15:23
Yep, after doing the reading here, and talking to Grant, I ordered me one. Thanks Grant. Should be here in a few days, my FFL faxed the info while I was on the phone with him this afternoon. Looking forward to getting it. I have a Stag 2T and a RRA middy that I have done a few upgrades to for reliability and they work 100% for me so far. I have been assured that there will be no comparison between those and this DD. Now, trying to find justification for three M4s...:p Oh yea, one for me, one for my wife, and one for my daughter (she's only 2):D
Thanks guys.

diving dave
07-10-09, 15:52
Congrats, I'm real close to pulling the pin and ordering one myself.

RancidSumo
07-10-09, 16:49
How the hell did you manage to get on the phone with Grant?

eng208
07-10-09, 18:23
MONEY baby:D

C4IGrant
07-10-09, 18:55
Yep, after doing the reading here, and talking to Grant, I ordered me one. Thanks Grant. Should be here in a few days, my FFL faxed the info while I was on the phone with him this afternoon. Looking forward to getting it. I have a Stag 2T and a RRA middy that I have done a few upgrades to for reliability and they work 100% for me so far. I have been assured that there will be no comparison between those and this DD. Now, trying to find justification for three M4s...:p Oh yea, one for me, one for my wife, and one for my daughter (she's only 2):D
Thanks guys.

Good talking with you today & hope you like your new DD M4!

C4