PDA

View Full Version : BCM Lowers question

number9xd
07-10-09, 16:51
With all the excitement about BCM finally offering lowers, has anyone posted or know who is making them for BCM? I know other brands are documented at least who makes the castings - where does BCM come in on that list? Do we know who makes their LPK's? I know Paul has a great reputation of top shelf parts and Im not doubting that, just curious if any of this info is out there.

Not that it will sway my decision on a BCM lower, I just placed an order today with Grant for 3 of them :D

SWATcop556
07-10-09, 16:54
Grant knows, and though he wouldn't say who specifically was making them he did say that they were a very reputable company.

Paul wouldn't have it any other way.

C4IGrant
07-10-09, 17:03
Grant knows, and though he wouldn't say who specifically was making them he did say that they were a very reputable company.

Paul wouldn't have it any other way.

Paul has a long history of doing it right the first time, every time. His lowers and LPK's are no different.

Paul (like me) does not buy LPK from only one source. He most likely selects parts from some of the best manufacturers and combines them.

C4

number9xd
07-11-09, 22:21
Hey....... do these BCM lowers ship with hats in the box like the uppers do?

.45fmjoe
07-12-09, 00:55
No, unless my dealer swiped it.

Jeep297
07-12-09, 03:01
No, unless my dealer swiped it.

Mine didn't have anything inside the box either.

C4IGrant
07-12-09, 06:46
Hey....... do these BCM lowers ship with hats in the box like the uppers do?

Sometimes.

C4

mpardun
07-12-09, 08:58
Sometimes.

C4

well...my BCM lower arrived from Grant 3 weeks ago and the hat didn't.

I guess that tells me my money's not as good as some others :rolleyes:

Beautiful lower/workmanship Paul!

...guess I am OK...after spending upwards of $10k at G&R and I don't even get the $15 BCM hat for free - damn, I'm gonna try and not take it personally.

C4IGrant
07-12-09, 12:10
well...my BCM lower arrived from Grant 3 weeks ago and the hat didn't.

I guess that tells me my money's not as good as some others :rolleyes:

Beautiful lower/workmanship Paul!

...guess I am OK...after spending upwards of $10k at G&R and I don't even get the $15 BCM hat for free - damn, I'm gonna try and not take it personally.

No need to take it personally.
What can happen is that the person filling the box has no knowledge that we have hats OR we were out hats at the time of purchase.

We do not play favorites.

So drop us a line the next time you order something and we will be sure to throw in a hat.

C4

mpardun
07-12-09, 14:16
No need to take it personally.
What can happen is that the person filling the box has no knowledge that we have hats OR we were out hats at the time of purchase.

We do not play favorites.

So drop us a line the next time you order something and we will be sure to throw in a hat.

C4

Totally giving you $hit Grant...already have enought BCM, LaRue and Noveske hats to outfit a battalion.

Happy Sunday all!

Drummer
07-12-09, 20:18
Based on my large sampling of one, I'm going to take a SWAG and say that they're made by LAR, just based on the machining. I really don't care, however, as the lowers are real nice and include some nice features/upgrades for the money (Magpul trigger guard and H-buffer). I'm impressed with the quality and now have an alternative for complete lowers if I can't find an LMT in stock anywhere.

C4IGrant
07-12-09, 20:26
Based on my large sampling of one, I'm going to take a SWAG and say that they're made by LAR, just based on the machining. I really don't care, however, as the lowers are real nice and include some nice features/upgrades for the money (Magpul trigger guard and H-buffer). I'm impressed with the quality and now have an alternative for complete lowers if I can't find an LMT in stock anywhere.

No on LAR.

C4