PDA

View Full Version : Curious about tier 1 availability.

Artos
07-13-09, 21:32
Let's say the AR buying public started demanding the best ar's according to the list. Could the various supply chains turn on a dime and crank out and test bbl's / bolts, ets to make finished ar's complient or would it go back to even raw material and take a very long time to ramp up?? Obviously, if the rra's, dpms, bm, etc could not deliver what the customer wanted, it would extend the lead times / demand for the upper end guys doing just that & making some folks grouchy.

All this talk about 'why did you buy it' made me kick around the thought of every ar mfg. making the very best gun that all of you guys in the know would use and be happy to endorse and what would it take for them to follow suit if they started on this tomorrow.

Sorry about another hypo. question...just trying to satisfy my own curiosity and probably have been in the mfg. biz too long. :rolleyes:

Mikebiker
07-14-09, 00:12
I know of one top notch manufacturer that is way overstocked. At this time the demand is less the the supply.

ranger216
07-14-09, 00:19
I know of one top notch manufacturer that is way overstocked. At this time the demand is less the the supply.

Who might that be?

Mikebiker
07-14-09, 00:23
LWRC has caught up to the demand.